The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wylde....here to stay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Wylde....here to stay Empty
PostSubject: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:59 am

Under contract to Argyle in 2018-2019 season startled to say the least

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:19 am

Dear oh dear oh dear, aiming for the Championship - my arse, another part of the ticking over keep it cheap plan in action.
If the club was serious about progressing the likes of Wylde, Miller, Church, Songo all the duff goalies, possibly Ainsworth would be moved on and the likes of Mathews, Vyner being considered for bids for a permanent move from their parent clubs.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Be the same old same old
Get rid of the S#@T to be replaced by more S#@T only newer S#@T then hoping that adams can produce a miricle with said S#@T
Its the circle of life im afraid under the brentmare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Could never understand why he was brought back in the first place.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:02 pm

mcfry wrote:
Could never understand why he was brought back in the first place.

Because it was an easy deal and cheap, part of the Adams scrabbling around for cheap players situation which he still is, because of the reluctant spenders "competitive budget".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Laughing Sorry for the post, I should of increased the word count.
I totally agree with what you said, what I should of mentioned was the fact that he wasn't exactly a favourite when he went to Millwall. Then after failing there it was decided he was a worthy signing? Also money could of been saved investing in the non leagues, which I know worked well in the past (maybe not) but at least would not of been much worse for less outlay.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm

No he wasn't a favourite by the time he left, there were quite a few murmurings about his return not least on ATD, nothing against the guy, but having seen him play several times close up in pre season and
at Coach road.
You can only say he is L2 at best given his inability against better opposition, one of Dereks more unwise signings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:31 pm

He maybe under contract for next season but find it highly unlikely he will be here for it. More likely to be given a mutual termination of contract or allowed to leave for another club on a free.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 pm

For the life of me i dont know why he was brought back after the first time surely then they realised he couldnt cross a ball to save his life..terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wylde....here to stay   Wylde....here to stay Empty

Back to top Go down

Wylde....here to stay
Page 1 of 1