Les Miserable
harvetheslayer
Greenskin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde Empty
PostSubject: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:42 am

DA very interested in taking Gregg Wylde back in January according to the WMN this morning.Mixed feelings-Argyle don't really have natural width and he would supply that.Last memory of him though is having a bit of a nightmare at Wembley and that would probably cloud the overall judgement.He wasn't the only one however and he could be very good on his day,not what you'd call a consistent player but a match winner sometimes.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:14 am

No simple as absolutely no end product
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:08 am

A potential undoubted talent at this level but a 'head down and run as fast as you can merchant' with rank delivery.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
A potential undoubted talent at this level but a 'head down and run as fast as you can merchant' with rank delivery.
Bang on les couldnt have put it any better myself Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:23 pm

Me & my mate counted his crosses one game cant remember who it was against now..just to prove how shit his crosses were we counted 13 crosses 2 hit the target (six yard box) the others went AWOL ..one of em was so bad it proberly ended up in some old birds garden in mutley lol
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Wylde by name.....
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Has great pace and was a good outlet last season on the break, as well as weighing in with a few goals. As others have said end product was a bit wanting at times - could do worse though.

On a similar note, I see Barnet (yes Barnet) have offered £250k for Omar Bogle, who's scoring for fun at the moment. Could Argyle get involved in a bidding war?

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Hmmm, yep his delivery is hit and miss. But the sole reason we're even in a position to get him back - is because his delivery is hit and miss.

If someone like him, with his pace, could deliver consistently - he'd be playing 3 leagues higher.

I'd have him back, if only as an option from the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:20 pm

As you say he could be a good option off the bench and i think Carey could do his stuff in the middle of the park where I think we're lacking a bit of craft
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Shame we narrowed the pitch....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Maybe Del can persuade the League to restructure slightly. Like, starting in August and running till mid-Nov.

We may get out of this dogshit League then.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Maybe Del can persuade the League to restructure slightly. Like, starting in August and running till mid-Nov.

We may get out of this dogshit League then.
Winter break is the answer. 2 short seasons with a gap would suit us fine. I saw a headline about an old favourite returning and my glasses steamed up thinking it might be Rafferty or Mariner or King Tommy or Andre Blackman Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 am

RegGreen wrote:
Me & my mate counted his crosses one game cant remember who it was against now..just to prove how shit his crosses were we counted 13 crosses 2 hit the target (six yard box) the others went AWOL ..one of em was so bad it proberly ended  up in some old birds garden in mutley  lol

I watched him that game home to Dagenham last season. You remembe, the one where we found ourselves 3-0 at half time to a side already relegated. cheers

I don't recall any of his crosses clearing the first man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:41 am

He had his uses last season and could have some this season to if he came back. I dont see resigning Wylde as a priority over signing some defenders and a striker or 2 if Garrita doesnt stay on who can score goals.

But does this not strike anyone that all the plugging of Wylde by Brents Herald and Brents OS and brents pasoti will lead to a major boob when he signs for someone else or stays with Millwall in January.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:05 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Me & my mate counted his crosses one game cant remember who it was against now..just to prove how shit his crosses were we counted 13 crosses 2 hit the target (six yard box) the others went AWOL ..one of em was so bad it proberly ended  up in some old birds garden in mutley  lol

I watched him that game home to Dagenham last season. You  remembe, the one where we found ourselves 3-0 at half time to a side already relegated. cheers

I don't recall any of his crosses clearing the first man.

What i meant was crosses/attempted crosses your rite
From corners they never got pass the first man defender in the box but from open play the crosses/attempted crosses were even worse most ended up in demport or the barn park
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Maybe not everyone is wild about Wylde
But I guess Derek has to try something, given the current slump in form, and that we are approaching the awful January window with the tenth best budget in the basement division.
geek
All coming together nicely!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:57 am

akagreengull wrote:
Maybe not everyone is wild about Wylde
But I guess Derek has to try something, given the current slump in form, and that we are approaching the awful January window with the tenth best budget in the basement division.
geek
All coming together nicely
How dare anyone critisize james eeeeeeeee saved us you know & eeeeeeeeee will save us again in the jan window jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor in james we trust/orgasm... laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 pm

I wouldn't sniff at that Macclesfield winger tonight doing a job for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde   It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde Empty

Back to top Go down

It could be Wylde,Wylde,Wylde
Page 1 of 1