The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gutter Politics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 am

For the first time in ages I have actually been interested in a thread on PASOTI, that is until a certain person returned and the thread has since entered the gutter and my interest stops dead!

There's a reason why things are debated on ATD in good spirit and why poor old Pasoti is pushed into the swamp!
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 am

Unfortunately, Gob, when I encountered some severe personal problems last year, I confided in a few people who I assumed were friends. I asked for those people to keep the details of our exchanges to themselves. All bar one have done that. Last night Ian decided to raise the matter in a way that almost guarantees that I'll have people questioning me about something I wanted to keep private. And he linked it in with my stepping down from the Trust Board in such a way that he might as well have said 'Andy couldn't cope on the Trust Board, how on earth will he manage with the GAS Board.' When someone says to me (regarding my personal problems) "It stays with me. You have my word." And then does that - well is it any wonder I bit?

You are right, it was a good discussion up til that point. I apologise for my part in dragging it down, but some things can't go unanswered.
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 am

GOB wrote:
For the first time in ages I have actually been interested in a thread on PASOTI, that is until a certain person returned and the thread has since entered the gutter and my interest stops dead!

There's a reason why things are debated on ATD in good spirit and why poor old Pasoti is pushed into the swamp!

Apologies, I just couldn't resist, I thought it was funny. Smut is all I have, I'm an empty shell of a man without it.
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 am

Like Andy, I'm sorry the thread was spoilt. But when somebody says something inaccurate about me, I have this strange desire to stick up for myself. I really should learn my place, shouldn't I?

Droly: if only everybody lowered the tone with such panache as you sunny

(Can you get served in a pub yet btw?)
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 am

Peggy wrote:
Like Andy, I'm sorry the thread was spoilt. But when somebody says something inaccurate about me, I have this strange desire to stick up for myself. I really should learn my place, shouldn't I?

Droly: if only everybody lowered the tone with such panache as you sunny

(Can you get served in a pub yet btw?)

Laughing

I'm working on it. I keep getting asked how old I am in the supermarket but never get asked for ID when I tell them that I'm 31. If only I'd known this when I was 15!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:24 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Unfortunately, Gob, when I encountered some severe personal problems last year, I confided in a few people who I assumed were friends. I asked for those people to keep the details of our exchanges to themselves. All bar one have done that. Last night Ian decided to raise the matter in a way that almost guarantees that I'll have people questioning me about something I wanted to keep private. And he linked it in with my stepping down from the Trust Board in such a way that he might as well have said 'Andy couldn't cope on the Trust Board, how on earth will he manage with the GAS Board.' When someone says to me (regarding my personal problems) "It stays with me. You have my word." And then does that - well is it any wonder I bit?

You are right, it was a good discussion up til that point. I apologise for my part in dragging it down, but some things can't go unanswered.

At least more people are now waking up to what Ricks, GOB and myself have known for years.

We three vile scum, are largely the reason Argyle Talk exists.

The word is getting around , at last.

ps loving the Luggy insert up top lol!
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 am

Just remember peeps, every time the guy seems to open his mouth he's being recognised for what he is.

As Andy has said, be careful what you tell some people, they use it the bite you on the ass one day. I've been in that same boat Andy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 am

Which thread was this???
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Which thread was this???

In all its glory:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Which thread was this???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Pass me the vomit bowl, Newell acting the "victim of some of the venom" yet he can dish it out himself on exeweb, twatter and pasoti to anyone who has a different opinion and doesn't tow the party line! Then put up some tripe on pBay for the attention of the people!

Still, the more he posts the more people realise what a fool he is, his twatter is laughable when he goes on about people in the real world! Keep up the entertainment!

Yes I am mocking you, and if you'd like to start another drivelling pBay post about it feel free, but this time don't lock it hey, the right to reply is always nice Wink

Oh and just incase you are reading Newelly, I can't make the match today as i'm working, sorry sir but #i'llputmykeyboarddownjustforyouthough cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Pass me the vomit bowl, Newell acting the "victim of some of the venom" yet he can dish it out himself on exeweb, twatter and pasoti to anyone who has a different opinion and doesn't tow the party line! Then put up some tripe on pBay for the attention of the people!

Still, the more he posts the more people realise what a fool he is, his twatter is laughable when he goes on about people in the real world! Keep up the entertainment!

Yes I am mocking you, and if you'd like to start another drivelling pBay post about it feel free, but this time don't lock it hey, the right to reply is always nice Wink

Oh and just incase you are reading Newelly, I can't make the match today as i'm working, sorry sir but #i'llputmykeyboarddownjustforyouthough cheers

He does seem to be upsetting an increasing number of people.

Perhaps we should dust off the dossier and start the next chapter...............

Hypocritical buffoon. 🐒
Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

He does seem to be upsetting an increasing number of people.

Perhaps we should dust off the dossier and start the next chapter...............

Hypocritical buffoon. 🐒

I'm waiting for the book to be written, i'm first in the queue to grab a copy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gutter Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutter Politics    Gutter Politics  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gutter Politics
Page 1 of 1