Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.

Go down 
+8
Czarcasm
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
Freathy
VillageGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Freathy wrote:
You don't say, brent.

L1 is clearly beyond delivery.  In fact it seems everything is beyond delivery where brent is concerned.  Not fit for purpose.  Get out of Argo now.
Freathy nails it.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 5:04 pm

I have to say that I've found watching the Devils (even taking into account all their tribulations) a much more appetising propspect than Akkeron Argyle.

£10 to get in along with two pints of their own beer (Devils Ale from Bude Brewery), a pasty and a couple of 50/50 tickets for the same price as an afternoon at Home Park.

Not that a win is ever guaranteed although home advantage is massive in speedway but two teams going wheel to wheel and giving it everything and probably more 'wow did you see that' moments than you get from Argyle.

They are in bed with Argyle as the second prize in the 50/50 are three tickets. Winning a few weeks back (plus a couple more at the end of season bash) means I haven't paid any money into JB's pocket so far on my infrequent visits to Argyle this season.

Win win I reckon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 5:17 pm

This present glass ceiling couldn't be happening to a nicer regime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Greenlander wrote:
I have to say that I've found watching the Devils (even taking into account all their tribulations) a much more appetising propspect than Akkeron Argyle.

£10 to get in along with two pints of their own beer (Devils Ale from Bude Brewery), a pasty and a couple of 50/50 tickets for the same price as an afternoon at Home Park.

Not that a win is ever guaranteed although home advantage is massive in speedway but two teams going wheel to wheel and giving it everything and probably more 'wow did you see that'  moments than you get from Argyle.

They are in bed with Argyle as the second prize in the 50/50 are three tickets. Winning a few weeks back (plus a couple more at the end of season bash) means I haven't paid any money into JB's pocket so far on my infrequent visits to Argyle this season.

Win win I reckon.    

Ive enjoyed watching Albion more than i have Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:32 am

Great thread on pasoti with brentophiles being shot down all over the place. 'The Grumpy Loyal' may have logging in problems shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:45 am

Angry wrote:
Greenlander wrote:

Not that a win is ever guaranteed although home advantage is massive in speedway but two teams going wheel to wheel and giving it everything and probably more 'wow did you see that'  moments than you get from Argyle.

Win win I reckon.    

I went to Albion yesterday, first visit of the season. £15 for me to get in. Son was free. Programme free on admission. You can have a decent pint while watching the game; the ‘corporate’ offering was a pre match 2 course meal, with a cheeseboard at half time, plus your admission, for £30. Decent game as well, Albion are developing a good team. All round far better value and more entertaining than anything I’ve seen at Home Park this season.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 am

Freathy wrote:
Great thread on pasoti with brentophiles being shot down all over the place.  'The Grumpy Loyal' may have logging in problems shortly.

Savagely accurate from the Grumpy it feels likely a JBSOTI membership termination notice is in the post......Am waiting for Pig central to offer up a retort but feel it could be an extensive wait popcorn
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am

It was a great post from Grumpy, who really nailed Brent's failings over the years.

The response to it made me smile (from some numpty called HC Green)- 'it wasn't a very long list'.

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am

Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenlander wrote:

Win win I reckon.    

I went to Albion yesterday, first visit of the season. £15 for me to get in. Son was free. Programme free on admission. You can have a decent pint while watching the game; the ‘corporate’ offering was a pre match 2 course meal, with a cheeseboard at half time, plus your admission, for £30. Decent game as well, Albion are developing a good team. All round far better value and more entertaining than anything I’ve seen at Home Park this season.

i gave serious consideration buying a season ticket for Albion over renewing my one with Argyle wish i did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 pm

It was bleddy cold down at Treyew Road yesterday, and Truro lost to St Albans City as well.
But me and junior still enjoyed our afternoon out together. Time is ticking on and as he gets older, I know there's going to come a time when he'll want to go and do his own thing.
That'll be the time for me too to have a good think about what I do with my spare time. Ban
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:02 pm

BBC1 wrote:
It was bleddy cold down at Treyew Road yesterday, and Truro lost to St Albans City as well.
But me and junior still enjoyed our afternoon out together. Time is ticking on and as he gets older, I know there's going to come a time when he'll want to go and do his own thing.
That'll be the time for me too to have a good think about what I do with my spare time. :Ban:

To be honest if I put my hand on my heart and said have I missed it? The answer is no.

I know where this season is ending and from there on in I can see us exactly where we were 6 years ago battling to stay in the league.

I want to do a few away games but a large part of me cant stomach being in the same grid square of the people that support Brent and his disgusting property driven motivations.

Iv'e also saved myself a £ or 2 also .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.   Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent admits top flight is beyond delivery with him at the helm.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2