Elias
Herb.
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:53 am

Rickler wrote:
The paranoia and ego that it was directed at Nool anyway?  Surely somebody would have left it stuck to his car or front door if they wanted to send him a message.

I'd have stuck it on his fat nose.

Yep agreed I reckon he literally walked into that somewhere thought hey ho I'll twist this and the rest is history. Well that worked well Nool didnt it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
The paranoia and ego that it was directed at Nool anyway?  Surely somebody would have left it stuck to his car or front door if they wanted to send him a message.

I'd have stuck it on his fat nose.

Yep agreed I reckon he literally walked into that somewhere thought hey ho I'll twist this and the rest is history. Well that worked well Nool didnt it...
A distraction from the real story perhaps?
Or more for the victim dossier? popcorn
Back to top Go down
ShaRpy

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 am

Peggy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Where did Drool kick off about the sticker, shorely not on the vile platform that is FB?

Twatter. Apparently stickers on lampposts are intimidating.

Feck knows what trying to get people sacked, getting others to throw beer over people, keeping dossiers on other fans or sending a white feather to a dying man are.

I think its all got rather childish personally. (the sicker probably wasnt anywhere near his house mind you)

'' he did this''  '' they did that'' bla bla bla

you are all as bad as each other !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:42 am

Sharpy wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Where did Drool kick off about the sticker, shorely not on the vile platform that is FB?

Twatter. Apparently stickers on lampposts are intimidating.

Feck knows what trying to get people sacked, getting others to throw beer over people, keeping dossiers on other fans or sending a white feather to a dying man are.

I think its all got rather childish personally. (the sicker probably wasnt anywhere near his house mind you)  

'' he did this''  '' they did that'' bla bla bla

you are all as bad as each other !

Oh contraire Sharps, I wasn't involved in any of this latest fallout I don't do FB. What I do is every time Newell starts to play the victim I come out of hiding under my stone ( Newells words not mine) to point out that he is not a victim but a very bad and aggressive bully. I personally have been banned from pasoti for having the temerity to point out that maybe Brent was a property developer and we need to keep an eye on him, it then transpired he was storing all my personal details on his personal pc which he then mistakenly published for the world to see. First he apologised then as soon as the evidence was removed he started to call me a liar a freak and a weirdo. I have had him enquiring of his who I was to people that know me well, why would you do that? I have had my email hacked and had loads of spam and spam phone calls the bloke is a complete loose cannon who thinks any behaviour is justified if you dare to argue with him.
So let's not forget is all I have done is point out what Newell has done to myself and others I have never retaliated to the idiot in any way other than a piss take yet you think I am as bad as he is, as a famous schoolboy once said he started it. geek
Have a read of the story so far it gets better than the outlined above, if you still think its not worth talking about that "a close personal friend of the chairman" has bought the biggest fans website, spent years censoring any descent of said chairman and gone around acting as an unpaid bully boy for the chairman you need to get your head out of the sand. It's very relevant and it's not just about the football the multi million pound developments around HP make it much bigger than that.
You either think you're a friend of Newell or you speak in ignorance either way you are wronger than Mad Jack Mc Wrong of Wrongworthy House if you think this is pathetic, it affects many many people, all of who are Argyle fans and it all stems from one man Newell.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:01 am

Zackly, Earweg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4