Elias
Herb.
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Chris Webb‏ @Chris_Webb1 4h4 hours ago

Good statement by Club. Time to pull together [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Good statement by Club. Time to pull together [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he must have written the statement
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:27 pm

What Brent actually said before it was translated into footballspeak:

Now look chaps, the situation is so serious that I'm spending 4 hours and 10 mins this week working for the club.What I need is for you plebs to carry on paying your cash to the 'club'. Obviously it gets put to very good use, all these fees that need paying, the money has to come from somewhere.

The Scottish chap that I put in charge is working very hard with the team and I'm sure that the scrums will come good shortly and tries will soon arrive. I'm really trying hard to find someone who can give some more money to me so I can give a half of that to the manager.

In the meantime please rest assured that the restaurants I intend to build will not be affected by the performances on the pitch

Oh, and 'Green Army'.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Tgwu wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Oh ferfoxache he's back. Lock up your wives. Daughters. Sisters. Elderly maiden aunts. Milton Keynes answer to Hugh Hefner Forrest Gump has been revived from his cryogenic slumber
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Chris who?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:48 am

Time you F#@Ked off plebby is more like it
Brents desperate wheeling out this fraud
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 am

Backing the tory land owner again who gave you that silly title for services rendered comrade..wonder what the MKs labour partys gotta say about that little chestnut
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 6:19 am

Herb. wrote:
"We accept that glass was found in a jam doughnut in our store, but we remain committed to your well-being. Despite the nail."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:52 am

I see De-Larf was the first to issue a multi "great statement from the club" bollox. How they are lapping up this shite from the snatcher over the road is quite, quite toe-curling. laugh
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Total crap, results are the only thing that will turn this around. Statement by the banker and then along come the usual suspects like plebby to back it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Skinny hit it when he called them lovers of authority. Like most such people, and its probably 50% of the population, they will lap up everything any boss/local patriarch/bishop or medal bedecked big hat says, no matter what the actual content, no matter what the situation. The club are headed for the rocks but as long as the cap'n is at the helm, all's well, even though he bought his golden hat from Argos.
Full steam ahead. LOL Smile Very Happy cheers pig geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:36 pm

I thought this was brilliant, Taken from AFC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:33 pm

P.O.I wrote:
I see De-Larf was the first to issue a multi "great statement from the club" bollox. How they are lapping up this shite from the snatcher over the road is quite, quite toe-curling. laugh

Green tinted simpletons the lot of them, they deserve the shite club they wish for and are going to get. geek
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:59 pm

That needs to go on freechat.....take it no one objects lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:03 pm

He'll be on the pitch at half time soon giving a rousing speech to the masses.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Cmon then boys who sent the Brent out eeeee saved us stickers to Newell.....?? As usual I'm getting the blame from Nik or he certainly believed it was.
I'm bemused because they're giving the impression they hadn't seen them before
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Don't think anyone sent it to Nool unless they also sent him whatever it was attached to. Looks to me like someone who doesn't want Brent in our club has stuck a Brent out sticker to a lampost and it's coincidently by his house. Funny as feck if that's intimidation what's contacting someone's employer?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Don't think anyone sent it to Nool unless they also sent him whatever it was attached to. Looks to me like someone who doesn't want Brent in our club has stuck a Brent out sticker to a lampost and it's coincidently by his house. Funny as feck if that's intimidation what's contacting someone's employer?

lol! Come on Yea Man you know the rules, sending white feathers, harvesting personal detail in breach of the data protection act, sending the boys round, contacting employers, bullying elderly people at meetings ect. ect. Is perfectly normal behaviour carried by people with REAL MATES! Reacting to any of the aforementioned behaviour even in a comedic fashion is threatening, depraved, freakish and probably libellous.
All together now, "FECK OFF NEWELL!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 3:37 pm

feck all to do with me. Far too depraved for a vile twat like me.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Obvious attention seeking, put the fecker there himself.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:29 pm

He only noticed it when he went out to attach a copy of the team hug to the lamppost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 pm

seadog wrote:
Obvious attention seeking, put the fecker there himself.

Exactly my first thought. Just so he could seek more 'I'm the victim in all this' attention. Feking arsehole. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher   A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from the chairperson & the wife snatcher
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next