Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)

Go down 
+20
VillageGreen
tigertony
Greenskin
Tringreen
Cornish Rebel
harvetheslayer
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Freathy
Hugh Midde
lawnmowerman
Jethro
akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
Partridge_Green
seadog
Yea Man
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:34 pm

What is going on here then not losing. I shall have to write a strongly worded email to Mr Adams showing my disgust at not losing this match, nor seeing a player sent off and followed by total disharmony within the team.

Seriously though, a 0-0 draw is acceptable in the circumstances. Two awful teams getting what they deserved ?.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:36 pm

One win in eight means relegation after our one season tour in the third division big league, bad news for the Bury Hordes, they must be seriously shit and certainly going down with the argo..... The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Yep two ultra shite teams doomed to L2 hell next season. Who's going down with brent's Argo and the Shakers?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Freathy wrote:
Yep two ultra shite teams doomed to L2 hell next season.  Who's going down with brent's Argo and the Shakers?
Looking forward to the Match DVD ( sponsored by Andrex).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:55 pm

a good point considering our run of results.

Plus we kept 11 on the pitch and a clean sheet so thats a small positive i guess. Look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Angry wrote:

Plus we kept 11 on the pitch and a clean sheet so thats a small positive i guess. Look how far we've come.
Yep, after a summer of squad weakening by the Property Developer, keeping eleven on the pitch and holding Real Bury, at bay is a positive! cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
What is going on here then not losing. I shall have to write a strongly worded email to Mr Adams showing my disgust at not losing this match, nor seeing a player sent off and followed by total disharmony within the team.

Seriously though, a 0-0 draw is acceptable in the circumstances. Two awful teams getting what they deserved ?.

Just heard Derek on radio Devon, he was surprisingly up beat, saying it was a good performance and shows the team is going forward, another great Derek contradiction started off saying "good game" and then "bit boring at times".
If I didn't know he was tea total would swear he had had a few drams.
Coming together nicely. geek
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:09 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:

Yep, after a summer of squad weakening by the Property Developer, keeping eleven on the pitch and holding Real Bury, at bay is a positive! cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny

You do make me chuckle Suffs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Magnificent result against one of the top teams (alphabetically) in league One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

I admit I have never really understood Adams and what makes him tick, he's a strange fish in football circles, and his father having to spell it out to him at Rosssss would confirm that. He's one I naturally would warm to, and have to a certain extent, but I don't like his preferred football style, it's awful.
Part of a manger's job is to get the largest budget possible under the rules and the self interest of the employer. He has plainly failed at that again this season.
Last season will ensure he is employable for the foreseeable future in the EFL, but if he wants to move on and get to ply his trade at the next level, he needs to show a bit of a Warnock, or a Pulis. Take on the owners, or this will be your limit, along with Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:58 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Yep two ultra shite teams doomed to L2 hell next season.  Who's going down with brent's Argo and the Shakers?

a bit spoilt with the Andrex add on, however 'Looking forward to the Match DVD' is a worthy winner again of match thread joker for sufferedsince68, hat trick beckons?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Them footballing giants of bury look how far with come thank you mr brent thank you......Tosser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:33 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Brent feck up again by not getting us a proper sponsor for this game. surely Zopiclone is what a savvy business man would have got for u.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Didnt go worked instead
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Did Brent's lip quiver with emotion at our marvellous turn around in fortunes? Anyway I bet him and Porky had loads to chat about on the journey. popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Just heard Derek on radio Devon, he was surprisingly up beat, saying it was a good performance and shows the team is going forward, another great Derek contradiction started off saying "good game" and then "bit boring at times".
If I didn't know he was tea total would swear he had had a few drams.
Coming together nicely. geek

Presumably we heard the same interview...

"We should have been 4 up at half-time..". Or did i imagine that?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:10 am

No I heard it too, OK Derek whatever.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:11 am

Elias wrote:
Didnt go worked instead

Respect to you, Elias. Say how you see, unless you don't. No more, no less.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 am

beesrus wrote:
I admit I have never really understood Adams and what makes him tick, he's a strange fish in football circles, and his father having to spell it out to him at Rosssss would confirm that. He's one I naturally would warm to, and have to a certain extent, but I don't like his preferred football style, it's awful.
Part of a manger's job is to get the largest budget possible under the rules and the self interest of the employer. He has plainly failed at that again this season.
Last season will ensure he is employable for the foreseeable future in the EFL, but if he wants to move on and get to ply his trade at the next level, he needs to show a bit of a Warnock, or a Pulis. Take on the owners, or this will be your limit, along with Argyle.

Agreed..........Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:39 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Did Brent's lip quiver with emotion at our marvellous turn around in fortunes? Anyway I bet him and Porky had loads to chat about on the journey. popcorn popcorn popcorn
 His lip was qivering  all the way home telling porky how he F#@K up all week on pisspotty ..you must do better for me ian qwell the dissent quicker next time or risk losing  sitting on my knee in the directors box your choice bitch  so sort it   :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:42 am

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
 His lip was qivering  all the way home telling porky how he F#@K up all week on pisspotty ..you must do better for me ian qwell the dissent quicker next time or risk losing  sitting on my knee in the directors box your choice bitch  so sort it   :pighug:

As I heard yesterday and was confirmed this morning Brent didn't go after throwing his toys out of the pram following a row with Hallet. popcorn
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

As I heard yesterday and was confirmed this morning Brent didn't go after throwing his toys out of the pram following a row with Hallet. popcorn
Hmm!! the plot thickens   popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:29 pm

I said I'd take a point, lets try to build on that,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Are we sure Jimmys well ? keeps losing his temper.... fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)   We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Go Again V Bury Match Thread (Sponsored By Dezmundsenco)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next