Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.

Go down 
+15
Coxside_Green
Czarcasm
#SHITARTIST
Big Robby
Mock Cuncher
ShaRpy
Earwegoagain
downthetrack
Les Miserable
Tringreen
Hugh Midde
Jethro
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Geezer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Geezer

Geezer

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:11 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
you have and always will wish you were born in Plymouth.  Class is permanent and form is temporary.

You've got to be kiddin', right?

We've got premiership ruggers, a motorway, an international airport, a football club on rise, one train line to London - You've got a massive JSA queue and the rest of Deb'n consider you Cornish because we don't want to be associated with ya.

Yuck
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:18 am

Shouldn’t you be trying to troll sites of teams of a similar standing? Like Torquay, or Yeovil?

It’s like Donny Rovers trying to troll Sheffield Weds. Or actually more like Stockport trying to troll Man City.

What’s worse though is you’re really crap at it.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:22 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Shouldn’t you be trying to troll sites of teams of a similar standing? Like Torquay, or Yeovil?

It’s like Donny Rovers trying to troll Sheffield Weds. Or actually more like Stockport trying to troll Man City.

There's like 4 places separating us out of the 92 EFL/Prem sides. Lol! Don't pretend you're something you're not. You're the club of under achievements, you're the largest city (Although, a town now thanks to ze Germanz) to have never made top flight football.

You're going to be a league below us next season, with the likes of Yeovil & erm, Harrogate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:17 pm

You'd think with this bright gleaming future ahead, a few more than 3600 punters would be bothered to go and watch them.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
You'd think with this bright gleaming future ahead, a few more than 3600 punters would be bothered to go and watch them.

I'm sure I've already explained and you're most certainly aware that our ground is going under redevelopment which limits out capacity...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:15 pm

It's always been 'limited.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:20 pm

You've got 100,000 more people residing in your dump, and the largest catchment area of any club in the FL92 ffs. So congratulations on only getting a 'few more thousand' than your neighbours. Quite frankly that's beyond embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Geezer wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

There's like 4 places separating us out of the 92 EFL/Prem sides. Lol! Don't pretend you're something you're not. You're the club of under achievements, you're the largest city (Although, a town now thanks to ze Germanz) to have never made top flight football.

You're going to be a league below us next season, with the likes of Yeovil & erm, Harrogate.

Oh we couldn’t be more aware of how under-achieving we are, historically.

What you fail to grasp though, is as a perennially under-achieving side, there is and will always be a chance that at some point we could break our 40-50 years of Championship glass ceiling dwelling. Whereas the greatest season in your entire history is an 8th place finish in division 3.  

Think about that for a minute.

It’s only natural that the small club will hate and be jealous of the bigger club. Just don’t expect anyone on here to really give enough fuucks to ‘hate’ you back.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Funny you say that. 'Cause you only ever seem to turn out for the Devon derby or your pretend derby that you lot try to have with Pompy. I mean, you lot singing songs about hating City at your matches is all the evidence needed. You can pretend to not hate/care about us, but it's just humorous in reality.

There is much more of a chance of us breaking our highest ever finish than you reaching the prem though, let's be serious for a second.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Small club hates bigger club.
Small club fan is frustrated because bigger club fans don’t care enough to hate them back.

I could give you dozens of examples countrywide. You’re far from unique.

It looks like it’s really eating you up, mate.

Just let it go and enjoy your halcyon division 4 season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Geezer wrote:
Funny you say that. 'Cause you only ever seem to turn out for the Devon derby or your pretend derby that you lot try to have with Pompy. I mean, you lot singing songs about hating City at your matches is all the evidence needed. You can pretend to not hate/care about us, but it's just humorous in reality.

There is much more of a chance of us breaking our highest ever finish than you reaching the prem though, let's be serious for a second.

I can't remember the last time I heard anti city songs at HP. At your gaff, however, you lot seem obsessed with your superiors 42 miles down the A38 - according to a mate who unfortunately is an East Deb'n slack-jawed frog-eyed city supporter.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Nonsense. The fact you pretend you don't hate us, makes it all the more amusing. Don't know who you're trying to kid, me or yourselves. I know plenty of Plymouth fans and I've got numerous ones on that 'ol snapchat app so I hear a fair few songs you lot sing. You only ever turn up for a full-house these days when an ex-prem club turn up at HP or us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I'm sure I've already explained and you're most certainly aware that our ground is going under redevelopment which limits out capacity...

Current attendance at the Sidhole is 6000 down from 8500. Your last home attendance was 3600, pretty poor really.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Current attendance at the Sidhole is 6000 down from 8500. Your last home attendance was 3600, pretty poor really.

You having problems reading or shall I repeat myself again Hugh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

No you've obviously got problems with counting though and doing banter in general.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

No you've obviously got problems with counting though and doing banter in general.

You would think that with all those toes they would be good at adding up but sadly no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You would think that with all those toes they would be good at adding up but sadly no

That’s cos they can’t undo their shoelaces.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Trousers down, rulers out......
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:39 am

What a result for you boys yesterday against the mighty Swindon. A 3-0 thrashing on your home patch. Ah, normality resumed after your freak result against the Wombles.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 10:05 am

FFS! Geezer, have some pity on us.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 am

You would think this would be the ideal cup competition for Shitty. Nobody gives a toss about it and the average attendance is about 53
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:09 am

Nobody gives a toss about it? Strange, I've just had a proper giggle at this thread.

https://www.argyletd.com/t11817-argyle-v-swindon

Some absolute gems on there.

P.S - We are second in our group, a bit like the properrrr league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:14 am

Geezer wrote:
Nobody gives a toss about it? Strange, I've just had a proper giggle at this thread.

Send us a postcard when you lose at Wembley for the 3rd year running.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:32 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:

Send us a postcard when you lose at Wembley for the 3rd year running.

Least we've won at the new Wembley, old chum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:07 pm

What was your record like at the old one? I'll wait....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next