Dingle
Sir Francis Drake
PatDunne
Les Miserable
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Property not promotion... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From Nool's Flickr.
2%! he'll need to recharge that phone! popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:31 am

6.30am and im pissed off already after seeing that. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:35 am

It's a copy of a text message between Dane and Webb.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:50 am

Verte On Pasoti wrote:
I know how Peggy was victimized, libelled, verbally abused and lies made up against her. Certain people agitated to have her removed from writing in club programme.
Peggy did tonnes and tonnes for PAFC and the staff and was destroyed when agendas deemed it necessary.

IJN wrote:
I MS Prior has never been banned from here.

As for the other stuff, I've heard it said, but not from this site.

Don't believe all you hear, I certainly don't.

Verte On Pasoti wrote:

I've heard it from more than one source and was frankly aghast as the efforts she made for the club were astounding.

IJN wrote:
You can hear it from 20 'sources', I've heard it to. The cabal she belongs to tend to say the same thing and repeat and repeat.

I was accused of getting her booted off but the thought process that A) I have any clout at PAFC and B) I'd do that just because I dislike the woman is laughable.

As I say, don't believe all you read elsewhere most of it is complete and utter bollox.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hard to believe that Nool's BFF Chris Webb is getting Peggy fired and Newell didn't at least know?  ..and yet Dane did?  
Nool's certainly known for some time as this was on his flikr account years ago.

Nool caught lying yet again in the middle of another scandal!!  When will it ever end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It's a copy of a text message between Dane and Webb.

Which also shows us what an abject Cnut Dane Bunney is, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 am

Didn't Peggy write a column about Argyle history?

Didn't Webb embarrass himself by not knowing who Garry Nelson is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Didn't Peggy write a column about Argyle history?

Didn't Webb embarrass himself by not knowing who Garry Nelson is?
I used to like reading Peggy's articles in the programme! Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 am

I bet Newell wishes he hadn't kicked off about my comment on the planning (which only talks about the car park, and which I would have made no matter which developer had the arrogance to think they could just take over a public facility). Just think - if he'd been able to contain himself, nobody would have had any reason to go back over everything that's happened in the last few years.

What. A. Knob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:02 am

But he hasn't done anything wrong.

Ever.

Fact.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

From Nool's Flickr.

Standby for the next litigation/bullshit legal threat as that doesn't make him look very good and he doesn't like it when that happens lol!

Fantastic actions there by the president of the club.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 am

Frankly just appalling.....you have to assume Brent is aware of that little interchange. If he wasn't he will be shortly
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 am

alannotivvy wrote:
6.30am and im pissed off already after seeing that. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Me to Al what pair of cowardly bastards just goes to show what pieces of shit they really are bullying a woman and these are the so called people you call your friends Mr Brent and you've got the front to call us vile & poisonous..absolutely Shocking you should be ashamed of yourself tosser
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Frankly just appalling.....you have to assume Brent is aware of that little interchange. If he wasn't he will be shortly

He doesn't care harve that's the sad thing.

His club president talks like that about one of its supporters and still remains with the honorary title he has tarnished forever; and that's completely ignoring his other alleged activities.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

From Nool's Flickr.

I have seen this before, but it still warrants a.....Dear oh dear oh dear..........oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 11:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

From Nool's Flickr.

I've never seen that. Vile and poisonous indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 11:44 am

Peggy used to write a great historical column about Argyle

In the culturally esteemed eyes of El Presidente however it's "A load of shit". Perhaps if he'd read it he might have known who Garry Nelson was.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Right bit of spare time.....do we Rick Cowdreys email address to hand.....??
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:15 pm

From bag o'

Individual contacts can be typically be reached via email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
From bag o'

Individual contacts can be typically be reached via email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

From Nool's Flickr.

If that's genuine it's absolutely disgusting behaviour.  No other club would tolerate that from its representatives.

I'll never set foot in HP until brent is history

Disgraceful
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Brents President, Jimmy must be proud.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Webb is a disgrace to this football club and has brought it into disrepute by his actions. That tirade is indefensible as is Bunney's part in it. They are both loathsome individuals - just the type Brent likes to associate with - and he calls us vile.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 5:00 pm

Peggy wrote:
The Fat Controller has actually said something true! I wasn't banned (wouldn't have been able to keep tabs on who I was PMing then, would you, Ian(s)?) - I asked somebody I trusted to delete my account.

The rest of what he's posted is of course shite.

In other news, I've been in touch with my local councillors about the way your full home address appears when you comment on a planning application. I've also told them why I'm not happy about it.

I still think one of the most hilarious examples of PASOTI and Newell's blatant control-freakery being inadvertently exposed was the time an entirely innocent Leyton Orient fan was banned before he even managed to post anything!

He apparently likes to make up usernames for different messageboards that form initialisms - for example I've known him since the old The Football Forum was around as, "Look Out There Are Lllamas", which forms an intitialism for something to do with Leyton Orient.

For those who don't remember, or weren't around at the time, this Orient fan tried to register on Pravda Argyle Supporters On The Internet when you last played LOFC, purely in order to ask a completely innocuous question. Trouble is, in a bizarre and unintentionally comical coincidence, his chosen username just happened to form the initialism "ATD".

To his obvious bemusement, this is the reply he received from one of the PASOTI Mods (something tells me it was Lord Brent's Chief Groom Of The Nool Stool).

Look Out There Are Llamas (On onefootballforum.co.uk) wrote:
Heh, tried to register on the Plymouth Argyle forum to find out who our beloved Pete is...

"AjaxTreesDown really ATD better try harder

DENIED

The Pasoti Moderators"

Cool.

The original thread on the successor forum to The Football Forum is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Doing a quick count it's about the thirteenth post).

So of course PASOTI is the kind of open, honest, impartial and transparent forum where it is impossible for anyone to get summarily banned without even posting anything merely on the suspicion of being a member of a forum the PASOTI owners dislike and of sharing the prevailing view of said forum - even if PASOTI has no proof whatsoever they ever posted anything untoward. But of course nothing gets censored or redacted for underhand motives on PASOTI, oh no.

I wish I could find the screenshots of the time I got banned, ostensibly because I argued about having posts redacted on the ludicrous claim that I had libelled Brent.

Strangely enough this trumped-up excuse appeared almost immediately after I had posted links to figures from Championship clubs on PASOTI casting serious doubt on the claim of Newell's lord and master that the new stand would generate £1 mllion of revenue for Argyle. Equally odd was the fact that not only was the supposedly offending post redacted, but also said posts providing links to evidence contradicting Brent's claims, even though the latter were entirely unrelated to the supposed transgression.

Of course when I demanded to know on what basis my posts were libellous, explaining in detail why they weren't and informed Newell that I would  be happy to see him in court, given that my father was a barrister and colleague of Michael Mansfield QC at the time (he's since retired) the entire thread was deleted.

Open, honest and transparent PASOTI, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 5:14 pm

I have to take credit for that one.

After I could no longer log on Pasoti as FB I registered as Pat D. The reason I chose that name was because I had just finished talking to a mate called  Pat C*****y. I changed the C to a D randomly. A few days later I realised it was p a t d. I soon revealed my identity and got banned. I then posted on here that all my subsequent accounts had some sort of ATD reference in them - knowing full well that De Liar would be going through the user accounts looking for ATD references.

I never bothered as it was too much like hard work so I just used the first thing that came to mind - like Duck, Luton Green, Rapier etc.

Jabba - pleas apologise to your Orient friend for me - but I think I probably did him a favour.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have to take credit for that one.

After I could no longer log on Pasoti as FB I registered as Pat D. The reason I chose that name was because I had just finished talking to a mate called  Pat C*****y. I changed the C to a D randomly. A few days later I realised it was p a t d. I soon revealed my identity and got banned. I then posted on here that all my subsequent accounts had some sort of ATD reference in them - knowing full well that De Liar would be going through the user accounts looking for ATD references.

I never bothered as it was too much like hard work so I just used the first thing that came to mind - like Duck, Luton Green, Rapier etc.

Jabba - pleas apologise to your Orient friend for me - but I think I probably did him a favour.

Sure - but as you can see from the link I posted I already explained the context to him. I think he was amused as much as anything - the situation re the PASOTI/Newell/Webb/Brent nexus etc is often so bizarre as to be almost comical to those looking in from the outside.

There's nothing to be sorry for anyway - the upshot was a small window being opened into the control-freakery of Brent's henchmen, which is hardly a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Property not promotion... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Property not promotion...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next