RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:04 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Thread cleansed
Posts are never deleted the  Pig reckons there "just" merely moved to another thread frank by all accounts  laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:11 am

His lordship has spoken, despite NOT being a mod, repeat NOT being a mod he has himself removed the offending posts.

Yup the site that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:12 am

And yet, as if in tribute to Ian Newell's intelligence and even-handedness, this thread remains.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:14 am

I think Nool needs to sack himself next.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 am

Ethnic cleansing of the thread undertaken. Nool got what he wanted when he sanctioned the comment last night and left it on for all to see until now.....Angry Andy now using Mod Multis for discipline purposes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ethnic cleansing of the thread undertaken. Nool got what he wanted when he sanctioned the comment last night and left it on for all to see until now.....Angry Andy now using Mod Multis for discipline purposes

They are about to reveal a new mod who will cover the night shift. "Randy Doper"
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

They are about to reveal a new mod who will cover the night shift. "Randy Doper"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:22 am

I bet the Pasoti Modroom is like Mission Control at the time of a rocket launch. There'll be a frantic frenzy of Password Access changes. Especially given the volatility of Angry Andy. His head has probably exploded with rage by now anyway after being sacked.

I do hope after a day or two's reflection, GC can continue to intelligently point out the flaws in this planning application on social media outlets that appreciate his input. It matters too much to the future of PAFC that people like Graham remain and voice crucial concerns.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 am

PatDunne wrote:

Site Manager  

Post subject: Re: Objections to planning App

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:19 am  

Site Manager and Player Sponsor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 17/18

Andy has stepped down as a Moderator. Andy has been a Pasoti Mod for nearly 20 years, helping to ensure the website runs smoothly.

This the same site manager who launched the "you're guys took a helluva beating" post after HHP Planning Approval?
Double standards. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:15 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I bet the Pasoti Modroom is like Mission Control at the time of a rocket launch. There'll be a frantic frenzy of Password Access changes. Especially given the volatility of Angry Andy. His head has probably exploded with rage by now anyway after being sacked.

Hell yes even Apollo 13's Gene Kranz has been ordered in to reprogramme Nool and his space cadets back into planetary orbit....
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Interesting to see on the PCC Planning site that, while most objectors state their case, those in favour simply press the support button. Perhaps one of them could point out how cramming an office block, fast food outlets etc in HHP benefit the club and/or the city. Even Mr Newell seems unable to answer this simple question on his site without reverting to the usual garbage of objectors being anti-Brent because of the school he attended.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:20 pm

I was going to post the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
His lordship has spoken, despite NOT being a mod, repeat NOT being a mod he has himself removed the offending posts.

Yup the site that keeps on giving.

Definitely not a mod. Yet although he's split this post with no problems

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm

From IJN The Farm Site Owner, Auctioneer, Brent bum boy and a No Mod powers

I've spoken to Graham, he has 'left the internet'.

He will not be posting anywhere again.

He asked though to let people know he fully accepts my apology.

Like me, he is fully stressed out by this subject and we both reminisced about the simpler days of supporting PAFC.....

I hope he does post somewhere  where his imput is appreciated
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:39 pm

'He will not be posting anywhere again.'

What a strange sentence.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:41 pm

I echo TGWU's thoughts about Graham Clark. Would be a huge loss to the Argyle internet world as his knowledge and explanations about planning laws are brilliant and make it so much easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Over on the farm, a poster and mods have come to the conclusion that GC is wrong and that there are no minimum parking standards only maximum.

I refer to the PCC document they are referencing particularly para 8.3.2

'taking as it's starting point the maximum parking standard for the type of development as set out in table 8.3 The standard is then adjusted on the basis of how well the development site is located in accessibility terms.

They seem to be incorrect in their belief.

Last edited by PatDunne on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I echo TGWU's thoughts about Graham Clark. Would be a huge loss to the Argyle internet world as his knowledge and explanations about planning laws are brilliant and make it so much easier to understand.

Indeed, and if Graham is reading this, he is always welcome to post here, his insight into the process would be gratefully received. Newell's comment about leaving the internet sounds final, which I'm sure is how he meant it to come across.

Whether Graham is quite so final about posting remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:35 pm

If you see this Graham your pasoti account has not been deleted, only deactivated. Request a hard delete ASAP, otherwise there is the usual risk those scumbags will be able to access your account on the sly as had been done previously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Job done in Newell's head. That's what he's there for. To quell any pasoti dissent. But in another sense, his very actions create even more aves elsewhere on the internet. Some people you don't have to ban, and Clark was never going to stand and slug it out. I've had years on the internet, and years off it. Sometimes it suits, sometimes it doesn't.
Doesn't change anything, these things are not won on internet chirp, despite the ludicrous reminiscence of the imagined "wor". Butterflies' wings is about the level of it, and most oomf is carried by the parties to the contract. 2020 is about the biggest pressurising factor. But one thing is for certain, the club are getting an appalling deal out of it if and when it goes ahead. My worry is much further down the road when these businesses, if they get built, fail financially without a real meaningful mothership attraction. The life centre and icerink aren't it. In the meantime, there will also be pressure to dig up even more of the park for cars as there are already problemsnow on some days outside the life centre. It's already turning into a bit like the town centre in that area of the park.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:40 pm

I do wonder 'Who will think of the park' let us hope that one day people don't say ' this used to be trees, grass, flowers'........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:43 pm

One possible future has already been told. Bruce Dern .... Silent running.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 3:22 pm

All very sad in reality we all love the club but Brent along with Newell are divisive individuals and we're clearly better off without both.... If this development is red carded in any way I suspect he will be chauffeured off into the sunset....anyone with a modicum of sense now finally realises PAFC was purely "used" as a vehicle for Brents personal progression.....it just remains to become public knowledge just how complicit the Windsor boys were from outset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 3:56 pm

If this planning application does get red carded I think the tipping point will be the fact that Hallett was prepared to fund the Grandstand, the planned refurbishment was broadly welcomed and seen as a step forward - and importantly, an achievable step forward - yet for reasons I don't think make sense to anyone except Brent and Newell, Brent has put the whole Grandstand development in jeopardy by tying in the application for his own personal developments. If the Grandstand had been left as a stand alone project, none of his would have been an issue.
I'm already hearing that other directors are seriously unhappy with Brent's actions. If the planning application gets 86'd I'd imagine Hallett will be incandescent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Homeslice wrote:
If this planning application does get red carded I think the tipping point will be the fact that Hallett was prepared to fund the Grandstand, the planned refurbishment was broadly welcomed and seen as a step forward - and importantly, an achievable step forward - yet for reasons I don't think make sense to anyone except Brent and Newell, Brent has put the whole Grandstand development in jeopardy by tying in the application for his own personal developments. If the Grandstand had been left as a stand alone project, none of his would have been an issue.
I'm already hearing that other directors are seriously unhappy with Brent's actions. If the planning application gets 86'd I'd imagine Hallett will be incandescent.

I said at the time that I thought Brent was being sneaky by tieing his horseshit on a perfectly straightforward cash backed refurb of a PAFC asset. He really is an arsehole that clearly doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next