harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
I always thought Pig would live in a nicer house than ********(address from public realm, PCC PLANNING PORTAL)

It might be in the public realm, but please let's not do this. It just gives him the excuse to do similar with other people's personal details, and we all know where that leads.

Agreed. The moment there is any mention of his address on ATD he will have a ready made excuse as to why a monthly subscription to "Mega Big Ass" drops on his doorstep.

Surely "Lemon Party Boys"? What a Face
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Swim with the tide the latest to nail Newells rear end on Pig Central

"We were promised a £10 million stand before in exchange for some cheap land and a large scale development being slapped next door.

Now we're getting £5million debt and another large scale development. How did £10million gift turn into a £5 mil loan?! No wonder the cinema pulled out if all the surplus was expected from them. That's why I think the man is in it for himself to be perfectly honest. Shame. The initial refurb proposal was pretty good, then we got lumbered with a tonne of add ons later on."
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:49 pm

The ref needs to stop the fight, Graham Clark is killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:05 pm

and Newell admits to breaking the NDA of the twatty Wanking Group Committee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:07 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

No it was a DNA he signed, either he is so dim he can't place 3 letters in the right order or I don't know what he's up to

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:42 pm

He's so impossibly dim having had his arse handed to him a dozen times today that he still continues to dig that hole deeper.....GC has absolutely mullered him on that one and I can see him having log in issues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
He's so impossibly dim having had his arse handed to him a dozen times today that he still continues to dig that hole deeper.....GC has absolutely mullered him on that one and I can see him having log in issues

He wouldn't dare do that to GC. Not in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:30 pm

I used to think that about John Lloyd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

No mate ... GC is wrong ... And the last sentence .... a bit unnecessary ... But clear about how he feels.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:46 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Two lots of rules (we know he loves rules) broken in 24 hours.

Do we know if the Mike Greening who started the thread over there is the same Mike Greening who's objected to the planning application?

study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Peggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Do we know if the Mike Greening who started the thread over there is the same Mike Greening who's objected to the planning application?

study

Why ? He has an opinion and has stated it. Different from yours. So ? I thought you supported diversity ?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Total respect for Peggy over this, the type of person Argyle need along with John Lloyd you would think, but it appears Brent wants to surround himself with pricks like Nool.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 pm

nikkk wrote:
Peggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

study

Why ? He has an opinion and has stated it. Different from yours. So ? I thought you supported diversity ?

You can feck off as well. Anybody who trots out that line has obviously been briefed by Newell (and he can feck off again today).

If I choose to comment on the fact that somebody's made a post saying 'we must support this application because some people don't', and then that same somebody appears to object to the application, then I will. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Peggy wrote:

study

Was there a set of 'clappy hands' after his comment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Peggy wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Peggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

study

You can feck off as well. Anybody who trots out that line has obviously been briefed by Newell (and he can feck off again today).

If I choose to comment on the fact that somebody's made a post saying 'we must support this application because some people don't', and then that same somebody appears to object to the application, then I will. Got it?

Either someone is playing silly buggers with Mike Greening's name, or Mike Greening doesn't know what he is doing.

Either way it's worth highlighting what's going on as we all know the type of dirty tricks Nool and his mob like to get up to.
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:01 pm

nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

No mate ... GC is wrong ... And the last sentence .... a bit unnecessary ... But clear about how he feels.

No Nikkk. Ian named another member of the Grandstand Working Party within that thread. She is unable to defend herself (given he was speaking on her behalf) as she signed a NDA. Ian, however, remains free to say he likes despite being on that GWP and seemingly playing an active part in defending the indefensible.

Still I'm done with Pasoti. I have made my point clear in the best interests of the Football Club but if I am subject to the same that I endured during the 'Never Again' debate I really will unleash.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:06 pm

all animals are equal, some are more equal than others.......
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 pm

one way to stop this hideous plan in its tracks is for Simon Hallet, to withdraw his loan now he can see that a large part of the community are against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

No Nikkk. Ian named another member of the Grandstand Working Party within that thread. She is unable to defend herself (given he was speaking on her behalf) as she signed a NDA. Ian, however, remains free to say he likes despite being on that GWP and seemingly playing an active part in defending the indefensible.

Still I'm done with Pasoti. I have made my point clear in the best interests of the Football Club but if I am subject to the same that I endured during the 'Never Again' debate I really will unleash.

Defending the indefensible ? Really Graham ??
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Sally Parish of Highways England has rubbished the Planning Application transport assessment advising them that they can't refer to HHP Application as it has lapsed and asked for a 6 month delay for them to reassess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Defend this then Nik

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Still I'm done with Pasoti.  I have made my point clear in the best interests of the Football Club but if I am subject to the same that I endured during the 'Never Again' debate I really will unleash.

I think I'm on safe ground to say... Everyone would welcome you posting here a lot more often.

If you have time... Can you clear up Metroaces assertion on Pasoti that there are no minimum parking requirements for the plans under discussion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:
nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Still I'm done with Pasoti.  I have made my point clear in the best interests of the Football Club but if I am subject to the same that I endured during the 'Never Again' debate I really will unleash.

I think I'm on safe ground to say...  Everyone would welcome you posting here a lot more often.

If you have time...  Can you clear up Metroaces assertion on Pasoti that there are no minimum parking requirements for the plans under discussion?

Who me ? Ha Ha
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:38 pm

nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:
nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I think I'm on safe ground to say...  Everyone would welcome you posting here a lot more often.

If you have time...  Can you clear up Metroaces assertion on Pasoti that there are no minimum parking requirements for the plans under discussion?

Who me ?  Ha Ha

Don't be a fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:
nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Who me ?  Ha Ha

Don't be a fool.

Nice. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next