Tgwu
VillageGreen
RegGreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:28 pm

If anythink the club should make a official statement and apolgise to the fans for that shit peformance 2000 fans who proberly spent near on 100 quid each if not more for that performance of shit..in fact Brent adams the players should pay out there own feckin pockets and give the 2000 that travelled there money back or rembursh somethink for that performance
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Cult of Brentists are trying to write off yesterday's result as a meaningless match against non rivals in a Mickey Mouse cup.

Its the all the fans fault anyway

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Funny as F#@K thats what you get when you get a keeper in on the cheap that let in 92 goals & got relegated to the Dutch 3 tier  laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:37 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Cult of Brentists are trying to write off yesterday's result as a meaningless match against non rivals in a Mickey Mouse cup.

Funny as F#@K thats what you get when you get a keeper in on the cheap that let in 92 goals & got relegated to the Dutch 3 tier  laugh

Maybe he will get to a hundred goals this season laugh
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Looks like the team took a bit a a hammering there !!.

A defeat is a defeat, but an embarrassment is an embarrassment. Tuesday night was certainly the latter.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 pm

RegGreen wrote:
If anythink the club should make a official statement and apolgise to the fans for that shit peformance 2000 fans who proberly spent near on 100 quid each if not more for that performance of shit..in fact Brent adams the players should pay out there own feckin pockets and  give the 2000 that travelled there money back or rembursh  somethink for that performance

Spot on post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

there are some right old pricks on there! Handbags
As I said on the match thread, it's a good job my boss is off this week or else I would have witnessed that first hand.
I'm just having to suffer the customers making shite 'five' jokes! red card
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 2:53 pm

RegGreen wrote:
If anythink the club should make a official statement and apolgise to the fans for that shit peformance 2000 fans who proberly spent near on 100 quid each if not more for that performance of shit..in fact Brent adams the players should pay out there own feckin pockets and  give the 2000 that travelled there money back or rembursh  somethink for that performance

But they won't Reg - this is Brents austerity Argyle, not like Yeovil who have made a gesture to reimburse their 258 travelling fans who witnessed the 8 - 2 mauling at Luton on opening day of the season.
If we had a proper decent owner and board who really valued the fans then an offer may be forthcoming - but we don't!
THE BRENTMARE CONTINUES :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Calm down everyone, according to theThrobber, everything will be JUST fine because we crashed out of the league cup at the first hurdle last season in an abject manner

Just what is that deluded c*nt waffling on about? I read the first few lines and started looking for a length of rope. He really jibbers on a like a demented cuntasaurus who likes, loves the sound of his own voice.

He really needs to set fire to himself with immediate effect.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:51 pm

The line of thinking from the compliant Brentites is that we were shit in our first few games last season, so obviously, we are going to get promoted this season, because That's How These Things Work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Whenever I think of pasoti, and it's not often, I think of those unfortunates that slouch around the city centre on a wet Wednesday morning proudly wearing their colours. The forum encourages mindless loyalty as a moral necessity and doubt as one step down from terrorist activity. It was always thus with certain small sections of society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 6:59 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Calm down everyone, according to theThrobber, everything will be JUST fine because we crashed out of the league cup at the first hurdle last season in an abject manner

Just what is that deluded c*nt waffling on about? I read the first few lines and started looking for a length of rope. He really jibbers on a like a demented cuntasaurus who likes, loves the sound of his own voice.

That is all.
If he could take Racist Frank with him then that would be a double bonus. Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 pm

beesrus wrote:
Whenever I think of pasoti, and it's not often, I think of those unfortunates that slouch around the city centre on a wet Wednesday morning proudly wearing their colours. The forum encourages mindless loyalty as a moral necessity and doubt as one step down from terrorist activity. It was always thus with certain small sections of society.
Hangings too good for some of them... Ban
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 pm

BBC1 wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I wouldn't go that far Beeb, but why not just leave that forum ? That's what I did when it had so obviously changed to the unhealthy animal it is today. You'll feel a whole lot cleaner, just like your other laudable decision in the last couple of years. Positive steps lead to positive places. Well done, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:10 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

That is all.

That guy really believes his view is gospel. He should take up performance management or business consultancy or something. He seems to be the type of guy who can't run his own business profitably but likes to leech money from people who are dazzled by a bit of marketing guff and a few phrases David Brent would be proud of, let alone James Brent.

Prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I wouldn't go that far Beeb, but why not just leave that forum ? That's what I did when it had so obviously changed to the unhealthy animal it is today.  You'll feel a whole lot cleaner, just like your other laudable decision in the last couple of years. Positive steps lead to positive places. Well done, by the way.
I read the shite posted on there now and again, just in case a snippet of useful information slips out, but I can no longer post. Which does save a lot of time in life.
Thanks for that.
(although I do think perhaps we should have some old style 'stocks' at Argyle!) lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am

FFS!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:53 am

A scary horror directed by James Brent. affraid
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 am

Looking at that,probably rather unfair to blame the goalkeeper for too much-couple of deflections and atrocious marking were far more responsible.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:31 am

Greenskin wrote:
Looking at that,probably rather unfair to blame the goalkeeper for too much-couple of deflections and atrocious marking were far more responsible.

Agree bad deflection first goal, fourth and fifth goals
Cracking shots, second and third goals dead defence no marking.
See some of the braindeads on freechat are calling for Te Locke to have his contract terminated.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 am

Greenskin wrote:

This is the problem skinny, whoever gets the nod over the ever so slightly above average McCormick needs to perform to at least Championship standards to get anything like a fair crack of the whip from the 'Super Luke' fanboys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:39 am

This guy is just a cheap number 2, with no expectation he will provide real competition.
Reminds of the likes of Ken Veysey, Dave Walter etc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:54 am

Greenskin wrote:

i agree perhaps a different angle might show otherwise but he was wrong footed for the first, The second was a free header from an uncontested set piece, The third was deflected after a shot taken with our nearest defender 10 yards away from. Forth and fith looked quite close to him but it was hit with pace and swerve. None of them were out and out howlers, a better keeper might have saved all of them, some of them or none of them. I suspect that this guy is little more than Kenny Veysey 2017

I'm more concerned at how they went through our  like it wasn't there and how I didn't see a single challenge from our defence
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

i agree perhaps a different angle might show otherwise but he was wrong footed for the first, The second was a free header from an uncontested set piece, The third was deflected after a shot taken with our nearest defender 10 yards away from. Forth and fith looked quite close to him but it was hit with pace and swerve. None of them were out and out howlers, a better keeper might have saved all of them, some of them or none of them. I suspect that this guy is little more than Kenny Veysey 2017

I'm more concerned at how they went through our  like it wasn't there and how I didn't see a single challenge from our defence

Slightly more concerned, that we had nil pois shots on or off target in the whole game, looked like we gave City acres of space through lack of man marking to do their stuff around and about the box.
City look a good team for this term, be great to see them up with the elite (overpaid footballing mercenaries) in the exalted Premier league.
Good luck to them.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm

That is the first time I have seen the goals.

Certainly a horror show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suburb of Wales v The Muff
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next