VillageGreen
RegGreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Thank god I didnt go
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

So who's to blame, shit ref shit fans beastly oppo players or that old favourite we wuz unlucky?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Tbf it's a long old poke lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Just had a look on the pasoti match thread. Someone in all seriousness posted at least we still have a club to support. The brentophiles are getting desparate.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tbf it's a long old poke lol

I want to know how long the team coach journey was it could be a factor. laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Freathy wrote:
Just had a look on the pasoti match thread.  Someone in all seriousness posted at least we still have a club to support.   The brentophiles are getting desparate.  
The happy clappies would be jizzing in their bobble hats if we were four nil down to Bridport, never mind Bcfc, the posh squire saved us eeeeeeeeeeeee did Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:10 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Just had a look on the pasoti match thread.  Someone in all seriousness posted at least we still have a club to support.   The brentophiles are getting desparate.  
The happy clappies would be jizzing in their bobble hats if we were four nil down to Bridport, never mind Bcfc, the posh squire saved us eeeeeeeeeeeee did Sleep Sleep

The feckwits deserve the kind of club they wish for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Plymouth being taught a lesson on and off the pitch tonight, BCFC... a proper football club, just look at that stadium redevelopment and the investment on the pitch, a stadium and squad befitting the stature of the club, no half arsed half measures here.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Plymouth being taught a lesson on and off the pitch tonight, BCFC... a proper football club, just look at that stadium redevelopment and the investment on the pitch, a stadium and squad befitting the stature of the club, no half arsed half measures here.

They don't have a Brent holding them back, they have proper backing and ambition unlike us obviously. deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:20 pm

0-5
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Rickler wrote:
0-5
Embarrassing and to think the city manager was saying argo would be a good test for his team tonight. laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Brent needs to invest or feck off speccy cnut
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Bristol City are light years ahead of piss poor Argo both on and off the pitch. There is no comparison anymore. They'll be three divisions above us next season.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Bristol are playing their reserves yet they are way to good for a squad full of fourth division donkeys.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 pm

awful result, still six years ago we neadly went bust.
jeez
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:39 pm

no shots on or off target, not one, zero. zilch wtf
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:39 pm

At least we can now concentrate on the league jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm

PatDunne wrote:
no shots on or off target, not one, zero. zilch wtf

Perhaps we need another striker. laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
At least we can now concentrate on the league jocolor geek
Coming together nicely! geek geek
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:47 pm

It's clear this dog shit 'team' will be relegated well before next May. I just hope that brings about the end of by far the worst f***ing owner Argo have ever suffered under. Relegation would be worth it if it meant getting rid of brent. I'd happily take another administration to get rid of brent,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's clear this dog shit 'team' will be relegated well before next  May.  I just hope that brings about the end of by far the worst f***ing owner Argo have ever suffered under.  Relegation would be worth it if it meant getting rid of brent.  I'd happily take another administration to get rid of brent,

Steady on Freathers, Mr Brent saved the club, got us promoted and has ambitious plans to replace the Mayflower and develop HP for the benefit of the local community - what more do you want?
laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's clear this dog shit 'team' will be relegated well before next  May.  I just hope that brings about the end of by far the worst f***ing owner Argo have ever suffered under.  Relegation would be worth it if it meant getting rid of brent.  I'd happily take another administration to get rid of brent,
Agree with every word, i'd take a phoenix club and playing in the southern league if the club was free from Brent.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 pm

least we can concentrate on building this hotel, restaurants, café, gym. office space......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Steady on Freathers, Mr Brent saved the club, got us promoted and has ambitious plans to replace the Mayflower and develop HP for the benefit of the local community - what more do you want?
laugh

LMAO

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:12 pm

I feel for the poor sods who went to watch us play utter bollocks for 90mins. i choose to watch the Super Cup final instead of listening to the game but i kept my eye on things on my phone.

We have a lot of work to do with this squad. Bristol C maybe championship standard the eventual standards we want to meet but after tonight its shows we are so not ready for any kind of dream of doing anything but stay up this season.

get to work and sign a striker Del Bhey and reluctant one splash the cash for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburb of Wales v The Muff   Suburb of Wales v The Muff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suburb of Wales v The Muff
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next