Les Miserable
harvetheslayer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Trump will resign..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 am

But we have Bojo our very own orange faced lunatic I think he could be as great as Trump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
A great publicity stunt to make sure the whole world is talking about Trump.

Exactly that. The guy is a simpleton, a dangerous one.

Yep, the Chinese will run rings around him. All you have to do is feed his ego, give him a few baubles. and tell him ee's the man. Like dealing with a petulant child. Putin's already got him tied up in knots, and they haven't even fallen out yet.
Can't wait until he gets really angry. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm

I'm not so sure that Trump has, beyond the meeting itself, achieved anything much positive for the US at all.

It is widely rumoured that the NK nuclear facility was destroyed in an underground explosion so any commitment from NK to abandon its nuclear programme, welcome though it is, hardly matters in practical terms because it has been knackered already.

If that is the case the end of US military manouevres in cooperation with SK is a huge gain for NK because they have been petitioning for this for many years.

If anything it appears that Trump has given NK exactly what it wanted and has legitimised Kim Jong UN as a global statesman despite him being the most autocratic of tyrants imaginable.

I think NK has completely out-flanked the US here and that Trump, far from being "great" in any way, has been too dense to even realise what an idiot he has been taken for.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 12:42 pm

I had a dream last night where Trump was kidnapped at the summit and whisked off to NK where they executed him by anti aircraft gun. I then made myself a millionaire by selling vids of it online. #embraceglobal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Make Cornwall great again. Bring back the herring.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm

beesrus wrote:

Cornwall has never been great.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am

And they rebranded the Herring Sardines innit.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Cornwall has never been great.

A TIN pot county at best.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:49 pm

Trump will resign..... - Page 3 Dfla5ZoXkAERmqC
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 am

Maybe we should merge all Harves predictions into a thread? Anyway this is the nearest I could find to an active Trump thread.
Reading about Trump and his feud with John Macain this morning is really incredible. President of he United States is having a feud with someone who has been dead for months now. Wtf is he going to achieve other than people shaking their heads in dismay? Bad taste politics is all the rage now but this really takes the biscuit.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 10:11 am

Trump and May have ignored all precedent to hang around this long. 24 hour news, fake news and all that dribble meaning that they just ride each wave that would have washed clear previous incumbents, just to bob around waiting for the next one. A true 'never say die' attitude and a refusal to quit!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 2:06 pm

I don't like to make predictions®️ ™️ but, I reckon if Trump's presidency ends badly, for him, then there will be a lot of civil disorder from the Faragistas over there.

®️ ™️ (H T Slayer)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 4:30 pm

1000%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump will resign.....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3