Tgwu
Punchdrunk
Les Miserable
baz23
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

James Brent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 7:39 pm

I think you'll find Zyph, much of the angst is about what is being planned for the park and environs, how it will affect club finances and other matters, not how Adams' preparations are going for the new season. Have you not been following the consultation debate ? If you're not interested in those matters, just talk about the football. How is the football going this fine hot Summer ? In the Netherlands this week getting some last friendlies in, no ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Not PAFC's fault that local Dutch Mayors aren't up to speed.....just as disappointing for the Dutch clubs involved as well.

If it isn't the Park etc...it would be something else to moan about....whatever is the fad of the moment take it on board and blame Brent and his sidekicks for it.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm

zyph wrote:
Not PAFC's fault that local Dutch Mayors aren't up to speed.....just as disappointing for the Dutch clubs involved as well.

If it isn't the Park etc...it would be something else to moan about....whatever is the fad of the moment take it on board and blame Brent and his sidekicks for it.... Rolling Eyes

Dear old Zyphers, as bemused and befuddled as ever as to what it's all about.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Oblivion is painless raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 pm

I would say "come on down arry" but eees a bit busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Brent is a podium warrior. Easy to spout when surrounded by 10 of his acolytes. cat
He really has lost the plot
Don't think he ever got the plot, although clearly he thinks ATD is part of some plot against him.
He's right of course!
fishing geek laugh

Brent: Infamy, infamy - they've all got in in for me!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 9:42 pm

hallett will deliver sod all. please change the thread title though
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 pm

I agree, it's crass and does ATD no favours, true or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Well said Elias. I  agree with the above couple of posts. This thread title has been posted with no context whatsoever by a total zero post unknown and one would be forgiven for thinking he/she has just signed up to cause ATD trouble at a significant time, or at the very least some tat youngster having a larf at this forum's expense.  If I were a moderator of ATD I would see Baz as a plant from across the road.  This sort of thing used to happen quite a lot when the forum first started, usually followed by anonymous threats. Do something about the title.
The well thought out and long held sentiment expressed in this thread is undeniable, but the thread title is not something from my vocabulary and plays right into the hands of those that try to besmirch this forum.
You out there "Baz" ? Got anything to say to defend yourself or was it a one-off visit ? I see you haven't logged back in since your one and only post. Come on mods, change the title and ask Baz what his/her game is. It's just plain abusing of this forum. How about "Brent is a Baz23". Might be nearer the truth than I imagine. Baz23 could become the new euphemism for a multi.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:44 am

This post seems fishy to me, his first and only post, someone from the other side trying to back up Brent's comments about this site.

the only visit and post Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:40 pm, lasted Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 pm

please change this thread title
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 am

we have had a good laugh, time to change it.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:56 am

PatDunne wrote:
we have had a good laugh, time to change it.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:57 am

Good to see the change in thread title, the original title was shocking and not one I felt I could respond to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:26 am

Graiser wrote:
Good to see the change in thread title, the original title was shocking and not one I felt I could respond to.
Indeed.
And for a first post from a new poster too.
Seemed too much of a coincidence following Saturday's JB meltdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 am

FYI we know who the OP is (was) and we're on the case
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:40 am

Another punchdrunk multi I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 am

As a point of order re: the question asked of Brent - was/is the 87.5k made available as a loan or a donation? Was if ever the first but then turned into the second?

If it was - and remains - a loan then Brent most certainly didn't answer the question.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:05 am

Still a fair amount on freechat who still continue to ream his arse despite his appalling performance this last week.....Swear to God we have a special kind of stupid in Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 pm

As far as I am aware the squire has always promised the GTs in the future a "community asset" to the value of the fans' donations that they collected. There was a lot of debate how the monies should be treated tax wise, and I would imagine the status is still on a cusp given that "donations" are still coming in.
Of course, the GTS have always acted and sounded like a charity in public when they haven't been one, and that in itself is concerning enough.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Seems fairly obvious doesn't it, however, amazing how many people came back on the thread despite its overtly provocative title.
It certainly did it's job laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Seems fairly obvious doesn't it, however, amazing how many people came back on the thread despite its overtly provocative title.
It certainly did it's job laugh

It's been sorted, Baz23 has been deactivated. Apologies for the inertia we will be more vigilant of trolling threads from new posters.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm

I was considering changing the title but I like the way ATD almost runs itself and members self moderate well, when complaints come in then it's time for us to take action which I did this morning.

Maybe in future though thread titles like this should be changed sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:11 pm

can we not use the slang james blunt instead?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:43 pm

The over grown schoolboy Harry Potter complained directly to another social media Argyle site today the girls blouse, he's rattled and pathetic popcorn
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

There are people who might be able to help Mr Brent with his anger issues.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent   James Brent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next