akagreengull
tigertony
PatDunne
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 am

Not half as ridiculous as your faux outrage.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:21 pm

The link with Brent is bizarre. As is the bitterness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Absolutely Hugh. the guy is a joke. What my half full water butts on my allotment and a damp squaib in Plymouth have to do have with a flash flood in Coverack is quite beyond me, but then the troll has history. Look back at his outrage over the Labour MP terrorist murder where he tried to pull another similar stunt.
Not my sort of person at all, and the sort of twerp I have successfully avoided throughout most of my life.
Tomasi, you're a little creep, a right little spider. Pathetic. You are now on my "foe" list on this forum. The list has a grand total of one. I won't be reading your irrelevant posts anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Just about every post you do is full of spite. No matter what the subject, you'll change it to suit you. I don't troll you but all your posts end up the same. ie Brent.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 pm

beesrus wrote:
Nope. I live in Plymouth, not Coverack. Proper flash flood down there. Separate storm. I loved storms as a kid. These days the poor blighters get harangued in the press for standing g on the sea front playing chicken. Political correctness gone mad.

Err...

beesrus wrote:

As soon as anyone starts giving me the old anti pc fing, I instantly know what animal I'm dealing with. And that's as it should be. .
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Is being PC, PC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Nope. I live in Plymouth, not Coverack. Proper flash flood down there. Separate storm. I loved storms as a kid. These days the poor blighters get harangued in the press for standing g on the sea front playing chicken. Political correctness gone mad.

Err...

beesrus wrote:

As soon as anyone starts giving me the old anti pc fing, I instantly know what animal I'm dealing with. And that's as it should be. .
No more than a mirthful tease tacked on to a quite light hearted post that was a reply to an aggressive post. I thought it was quite restrained. As you well know, I was taking the rise out of the eternal regret of political correctness on this forum that seems to have become a  roughly centre right complaint , when we all know political correctness has been around for millennia and is no more than the current social norms or the dicatat of an authoritarian regime. It goes on everywhere, including how kids enjoy storms.  
If you're up for a 24 hour tit for tat that you usually aim at sir frank, it doesn't bother me any as they say in the US. But I'll probably get bored. Feed the world.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Bur what about Lee Irwin? Did the storm affect him? No butts, we need to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Irwin = Ifs or Butts
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Kilmarnock - two year deal
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 pm

killie, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Erwin is a wanted man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2