Freathy
sufferedsince 68
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 am

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
nothing about this pending promotion has anything to do with thee reluctant one. He has done nothing for this club

I have noticed,  but the eternally grateful see it otherwise.

And when he hasn't given Del Bhey increased funds due to our promotion to build a squad capable of staying up first and foremost next season and tries the cheap skate tactics he has used in league 2 which wont work in League one they still wont see him for what he is sadly.

The thankful ones will blame Adams, not the shyster if it goes tits up next season, deadhorse

Won't they just

If the worst case scenario happened, that would put a few off renewing the ST or paying on the day. It would be so refreshing to see that they have finally seen the daylight and announce very loudly that "enough is enough", that would send a very strong message to those that think they entertain the high life at Home Park.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:35 am

Angry wrote:
i wonder how long it will be after promotion is secured that brent announces the blueprints to his rather shit new stand and amazing conference centre.

Absolutely nailed on with rivets Angry......I'd say within 72 hours
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
i wonder how long it will be after promotion is secured that brent announces the blueprints to his rather shit new stand and amazing conference centre.

Not even that long i say 48hrs..while the avivas/bumlickers are still on a crest of a wave celebrating jimmy will try & slip the plans quietly through the back door hoping no one will notice while there still jeezing about promotion..watch
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

Not even that long i say 48hrs..while the avivas/bumlickers are still on a crest of a wave celebrating jimmy will try & slip the plans quietly through the back door hoping no one will notice while there still jeezing about promotion..watch
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:40 pm

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

Surely not. laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:13 pm

After six years of Brent rule argo are still playing and losing to Accy Stan in the fourth division...... The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
After six years of Brent rule argo are still playing and losing to Accy Stan in the fourth division...... The Brentmare goes on.

He's firmly established Plymouth as a quintessentially 4th division football club, and the locals love him.. confused
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He's firmly established Plymouth as a quintessentially 4th division football club, and the locals love him.. confused
Yep, they cant get enough crap from Basement Jimmy! geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Jimmy Brent's record?
Sulk Rant deadhorse Thumbnsdown knob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:51 pm

I really can not wait for the day Brent and his arse kissers leave.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Angry wrote:
I really can not wait for the day Brent and his arse kissers leave.

cheers chickendance Rock :greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 pm

The present "arrangement" isn't going to change for many, many years. It gets cemented one brick more every month. I would recommend boycotting Home Park and stick to away games.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 8:18 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Argo will be at best a struggling 4th division club as long as brent remains.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Green Jim will see us alright. laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Never thought i would see the day when with just three home games left and Argyle thirteen points clear less than ten thousand would turn at Homepark!
I think its a combination of Adams Boring dull football, six years of Brentmare, and the prospect of Community Si's, mankey zero ambition makeover, showing that the club is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Piss poor attendance and atmosphere although only having a handful of away fans doesn't halp.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 7:40 pm

The crowds actually aren't that bad and compare reasonably with the gates at a similar stage of the Sturrock championship season, which was a far more successful one. 9700 isn't terrible IMHO-no disrespect but Accrington are no great draw and as Les said, there were probably less than 100 of their fans there yesterday. If Argyle should need to win for promotion at the next home game then the gate will be much higher and to average over 9k will be pretty good all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:30 am

Don't pop in often these days but it's good to see this cesspit of bile is still alive and keeping it real.

I'm now chiefly trying to carry out missionary work on free chat but the parochiality and indoctrination runs deep. Janners get what janners deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:57 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

The cap doffing, not for the likes of us brigade worship Saint Jimmy - eee saved us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Don't pop in often these days but it's good to see this cesspit of bile is still alive and keeping it real.

I'm now chiefly trying to carry out missionary work on free chat but the parochiality and indoctrination runs deep. Janners get what janners deserve.

I think you're needed back here Tringy
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:48 pm

I think Jimmy Brent should make a record, 'Nool and the Gang'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Brents Record   Jimmy Brents Record - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Brents Record
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2