akagreengull
Freathy
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Notts County - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:06 am

Drop Taylor for Saturday for starters. Jervis and Slew in from the start wherever. Adams showed his colours as to what he thinks of Tanner. Drop Carey all I heard on Comms was "poor ball from Carey" throughout
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:48 am

Must of have been bad last night, Radio Devon superstar Sparksy said it was the worst game he has ever seen at HP, "and I've seen some bad ones", describing it as complete non entertainment.
Heard also a clip from Derek, who kind of apologised to the fans who turned up describing the performance as "abject".
Couple of stats from last night first time County have beaten us at HP since 1985 and their strike pair totalled 69 yrs of age.
Just a bit of confirmation of how shite it all was last night, best you can hope for is that it was one of those performances that all football teams give out sometimes.
Onwards and upwards.
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Drop Taylor for Saturday for starters. Jervis and Slew in from the start wherever. Adams showed his colours as to what he thinks of Tanner. Drop Carey all I heard on Comms was "poor ball from Carey" throughout

Taylor at least tried last night night its difficult to play on top form when 4 defenders sworm in on you and no one in green is nearby to help. Still played as bad as the rest though.

Time to change tactics Del Bhey 4-2-3-1 dosnt work against all teams especially teams playing long Ball and closing down players.

The czech bloke has absolutely no awareness when on the ball and thats unacceptable. He can tackle and mark well but he cant rid of the ball at all without messing up. Whatever Bulvits has done to annoy Del Bhey must have been big as he simply not getting a look in these days despite forming a good partnership with Bradley. Needs to be dropped and not for songo'o he is better in midfield.

Carey should be dropped as he isnt interested anymore clearly wants out in the summer. Jervis should be playing as should Slew.

McCormick needs the riot act read to him i would go as far as to say if he doesnt improve his s et piece defending or distribution while dealing with back passes we have another 2 goaies ready to step up.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:08 pm

SHOCKING!! Performance last night there doing there up most to W#@K This promotion off in typicial argo style cant settle for any less than automactic promotion this season if not then questions should be asked with Brent starnes the F#@King lot of them shorely even the blindest avivas must finally see through all there shite at last .made my mind up iam not buying into No wembley play off final this year F#@K that cost me a absolute fortune last season and be more pennys in that arsehole brents pocket ..Not for me....BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Taylor looked the missing piece against Exeter, last night he looked more like a poor man's Nathan Lowndes, slightly one up from Nick Chadwick.

Last time we gotout of this league we had 1 target man in Evans and different types of strikers in Stonebridge and Keith. Now Goodwillie has gone, we just have 4 of the same target man and no alternatives so there is almost no point in a Plan B as we dont have the players to change it. That has to be Adams fault.

Tanner was also lucky to make it to half time last night, many managers would have hooked him after 30 mins. There is no point being a wide man if you never stay out wide and rely on your full back to try and get beyond you to provide the width. He was right in front of the dug out as well so blame must go to Adams for not instructing him.

Two number 10's cant play as a central midfield pair either, so I'm blaming Adams for selecting that one too.

We are all human and make mistakes so hopefully it was a one off but the manager was just as abject as the players last night with his selection, his tactics and his substitutions.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:34 pm

To be honest No argo player done thereself any jusitice last night they all played like steaming turds all of them think that sums it up perfect..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Notts County
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4