Freathy
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Notts County - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 pm

This time next week we WILL be out of the top 3. Well done brent.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
We thoroughly deserve this loss.  And Saturday's and next Tuesday's.  Argo is by far the worst 'team' in this division.  By far the worst.

Newport?

Don't be silly. They'd tear us a new one. Easy.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
We thoroughly deserve this loss.  And Saturday's and next Tuesday's.  Argo is by far the worst 'team' in this division.  By far the worst.
We were told that Jimmys Job centre raids had giving us a great squad!!! wtf, this squad is shocking in quality and desire most of these mugs will never play league football again we are the last stop on the line before non league.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Yep, we will never be promoted as long as the stench of brent hangs over Home Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Bent Brent doesn't want promotion - even a Wembley payday is risky, might accidently end up in the 3rd division.
Even the superfan arselickers will get a nosebleed - not for the loikes of us innim
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:33 pm

We are dog pooh, aren't we,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Bring on no goal Nate!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Plymouth, the city that loves to fail
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 pm

4 games - 2 points
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Great win for City how did you boys get on?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:41 pm

FT - Crowd quite rightly boooing by far the worst Argo side ever. Absolute Garbage.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Sturtz if you want bantz fcuk off to the zoo please.

Last edited by Les Miserable on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Played like donkeys from start to finish, and the gulls sinking to fourth from bottom without playing tonight. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Teams below us didn't take advantage, but we shouldn't be losing at home again. Big, big game on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Played like donkeys from start to finish, and the gulls sinking to fourth from bottom without playing tonight. raised eyebrow
The crap they brought in during the window has made this squad worse, we lost a quality player in Purrington and replaced him with dross.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 pm

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Crap, words fail me.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Pig sh.., that is all I have to say
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Crap, words fail me.

I tuned into Radio Devon and at one stage I felt the urge to go and get a razor blade and slash my wrist

Adams has got to lift the team ahead of the visit of Carlisle (who themselves are having a wobble), lose or draw that one and the nails will start to tighten down on that lid.

Pompey and Luton must be looking at catching both Argyle and Carlisle. Ever since the Exeter game, the side have fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:41 pm

worse performance this season.

We will not go up this season
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Not like me to be entirely negative about Argyle but that was garbage, three hours of my life that will never return. Dreadful mix up between McCormick and various defenders for the goal, very nearly replicated just before half time. Honestly can't remember their keeper having a save to make-there were a few left wing crosses that flashed across the area but no gambler was there to convert, Taylor was closest after a good combination with Spencer but that was about it. There was a big penalty shout when Slew [who did as well as anyone when he came on] went down near the end, referee gave the free kick the other way for simulation-difficult to tell without seeing a replay. There's something bugging me about Argyle at the moment, something seems to have gone missing since all those new signings were brought in, that will to win and resolution to keep clean sheets and win even when performances were maybe not brilliant. Jervis and Slew must be wondering what they've done to deserve being permanently benched-maybe time for Derek to swallow pride and go back to selecting the team that actually got Argyle to the top. Perhaps that's clutching at straws but something must change because tonight was not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:48 pm

That was as bad as anything ever.

Not really sure where to start. The goal, I suppose. It was a real howler. Proper Keystone Cops stuff. We created havoc out of nothing, seemed to get away with it and then put it on a plate for them. Truly, truly dreadful.

That apart we had next to nothing. We lined up as per usual with 4 (Sawyer, Threlkeld, Bradley, Sololik) at the back, Songo'o deep, 4 (Carey, Kennedy, Sarcevic, Tanner) across the middle and 1 (Taylor) upfront but it never gelled at all and Notts County missed a sitter on the stroke of HT. They should have been 2 up at the break.

Tanner went off at HT and Spencer came on. We went to 3 CBs with the FBs pushing up but Spencer and Taylor are essentially the same player, we found no width and posed no threat. Jervis came on for Sokolik (one of a truckload who made no impact at all) and we went for a flat back two and then Slew came on for Kennedy but it was all to no avail. We had no shape at any stage in any formation.

The only bright spot came from Slew who seemed to be hacked down for a clear penalty but the ref booked him for diving - which seemed unbelievably harsh but I didn't have a good view of it so can't be sure.

We were lucky to get nil.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:55 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I tuned into Radio Devon and at one stage I felt the urge to go and get a razor blade and slash my wrist

Whoa there Village, give yer head a wobble ffs.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Thanks for the reports fellas, glad I didn't go.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Whoa there Village, give yer head a wobble ffs.

I have calmed down now, although looking at Saturday's fixtures, stress levels are wavering.

Crawly at home to Donny, Pompey at home to Crewe, Yeovil at home to Luton and Hartlepool at home to Exeter.

Winning on Saturday is a must do. Nothing else will do other than beating Carlisle.

I read over the road there a quote that mentioned an Argyle V Exeter Play-Off Final. God, no. No, no, no !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notts County   Notts County - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Notts County
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next