Les Miserable
Sturtz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Sturtz wrote:
.....any chance that after tomorrows game you might change your name to GrecianGreenGull? It has a certain ring to it.

Any chance we'll hear from you again this season if you lose?
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:37 pm

I'll have to much to do talking to our TRUE rivals, Droitwich, Farsley Celtic and Exmouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sturtz wrote:
.....any chance that after tomorrows game you might change your name to GrecianGreenGull? It has a certain ring to it.

Any chance we'll hear from you again this season if you lose?

Or ever again? Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i see racist frank chipped in.

i wont be booing him i understand business, i wont cheer for him either so he will be in the mccormick camp.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Keep "bigging yourselves up" green chums, it makes beating you all the sweeter!

Sturtzy, Sturtzy what's the score, Sturtzy what's the score? laugh
:greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm

That'll be Sturtz's 6-monthly visit to ATD over with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:53 pm

The answer is yes he was booed and he was shit. Might see you next season sturtz or Mayne not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
The answer is yes he was booed and he was shit. Might see you next season sturtz or Mayne not

I saw two coke bottles chucked at mccormick before the start of the 2nd half.

there was a song the choir where singing at half time about having party when reuben dies which i felt was a bit ott.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:00 pm

O.k, O.k, I stand here in rags!

We were not at the races today and Slime thoroughly deserved their win.

We had our chances but we were out smarted, see you next season Green Chums!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Sturtz wrote:

Fair play for coming back on here with a magnanimous summary cheers  greeeeen armeeee!
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 pm

I just wanted some intelligent discussion regarding both clubs and how they stand, didn't get it here. Seems most ATD posters don't actually like their club!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Love the club, despise the regime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Sturtz wrote:
I just wanted some intelligent discussion regarding both clubs and how they stand, didn't get it here. Seems most ATD posters don't actually like their club!

Laughing Laughing You came to troll and got few bites, never take up fishing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Freathy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This
Agreed, the day the Brentmare ends will be truly wonderous.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Sturtz wrote:

Really, more to do with the dislike of what the club has become and the lack of investment and ambition in the continuing Brentmare. party animal

:greenrave:
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Well you get what you deserve!

Got to say that I knew you had a good 'in in Ryan Taylor, we had him on lone with a view to sign from Doncaster years back. Trouble was he showed great promise with us and by the end of the season Donny wanted him back (Same thing happened with Craig Noone and your lot). Trouble with loanees is that if they prove themselves then they're gone, but I digress. Think he scored a couple for Donny in the play off final that year.

Taylor didn't and hasn't scored that many (he needs a player to feed off him) but he's an intelligent footballer and a big presence. You have to play the target man game to get the best out of him, surprised he didn't last that long at Donny, Pompey or Oxford but he's always been good when I've seen him against us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 pm

WTF has happened to Reuben, definitely not the player he was, he sure is carrying more timber, justifys Derek's lower contract offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 pm

WTF has happened to Reuben, definitely not the player he was, he sure is carrying more timber, justifys Derek's lower contract offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Sturtz wrote:

Very gracious of your Sturtz.

Maybe a bit of overconfidence seeping in? first goal not a single challenge goes in and failed to learn by concededing a carbon copy on the stroke of half time. Don't know what Pym was doing for the penalty, rush of blood maybe. Unfortunately for you lot I notice your manager Had gone into full on Tisbot mode in the post match interview With a greatest hits medley of all your favourite banal cliches. you could be right about Taylor, he puts himself about a bit and I see a definate upgrade on Garita.

Whether we're in the same division next season, only time will tell. However having seen us 3-0 down at half time to Dagenham last season who were already relegated I rule nothing in nor out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Graiser wrote:

I doubt if he got that much from Exeter either. That they signed him when no one else seemed to want him is a bit like befriending the school bully in the hope it might make you tough. They were terrified of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:32 pm

reuben cant play upfront on his own as he doesnt like to do the work needed. when we played 3-5-2 under shezza he excelled as he had Alessandra doing the running and he was there to put it the back of the net. When we went 4-2-3-1 we was fecked.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Well that's where he's been good for us this season as he's had Wheeler and Watkins to score the goals and he has been a supplier. Your lot did a good job of tying those two up and it did seem that he was up front alone.

He was ill last week, they say starve a fever but feed a cold, I suspect it was the latter!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:46 pm

I thought Reid's performance yesterday was fairly typical for him. As already observed he needs the team to feed him and yesterday they didn't. Sonny Bradley more than matched him for strength, the new boy whose name I forget, covered everything else that he might have run on to, his midfield supply lines where completely neutered and when the sniff of a chance arose he missed.

It was no surprise to see him get subbed in the end but if there's one team in this division that knows all about him then its us.

We were just too good all over the pitch for you.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?   What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Reaction Will Reuban Reid get?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3