Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:24 am

Brief News

Adam Lewis and Sam Woods have gone back to their respective clubs because of injuries.

Luke McCormick  will move to another part of the club next season but will finish this season by playing his 350 game for Argyle at Gillingham at same stage of the game.


Highlights



Ryan Lowe Post Sunderland



Conor Grant Post Sunderland


Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5249
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 61
Location : Tavistock area

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 7:46 am

Cooper clearly at fault for all 3 goals.The evidence doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5538
Join date : 2011-05-12

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 8:38 am

FFS is Lowe still here?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 8:40 am

Thanks TG
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1531
Join date : 2012-01-24

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 9:13 am

Has there been a game this season where Argyle haven't conceded a goal to a counterattack down their left flank exploiting the gap left by the LWB?

And what's the point of interviewing the Manager if the interviewer starts of by giving a pro Argyle synopsis of the game (fought back well, dubious penalty etc etc.) then Lowe spends five minutes saying the same thing?


It also has to be said that Lowe's Argyle do commit a lot of fouls. In nearly every game they out foul the opposition. Yesterday they committed 15 fouls to Sunderland's two. The stats also give a lie to the myth that Lowe is a master of attacking football, with Argyle regularly having fewer shots on target than the opposition of the day.

I think that once the fans are back at Home Park and seen Argyle "perform" first hand, Lowe's days will be numbered.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Posts : 1296
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 10:01 am

The team has been left wing oriented virtually all season and constantly bogged down - the right flank has been almost non existent with very few decent crosses. This half weighted approach doesn’t create the higher percentage of chances in the box. Shite season
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 10:23 am

Greenskin wrote:
Cooper clearly at fault for all 3 goals.The evidence doesn't lie.

Was'nt the secound goal a pen?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:11 am

Bandwagon wrote:
The team has been left wing oriented virtually all season and constantly bogged down - the right flank has been almost non existent with very few decent crosses. This half weighted approach doesn’t create the higher percentage of chances in the box. Shite season

exactly eventually an eggplant is going to get it when they play us where the primary attack will be coming from. I cant understand why M.Cooper who is left footed isnt worked on to improve the range of his kicking cause as you say RWB which has probably been the more stable of the two wingback positions all season gets ignored
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Posts : 2047
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:17 am

Greenskin wrote:
Cooper clearly at fault for all 3 goals.The evidence doesn't lie.

Certainly the third. Plain for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6551
Join date : 2014-03-30

Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Cooper clearly at fault for all 3 goals.The evidence doesn't lie.

Was'nt the secound goal a pen?


cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game   Argyle's Reaction  Post Sunderland Game Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Argyle's Reaction Post Sunderland Game
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: