PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

watch out folks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
As said I have no wish to enter into any war of words so for the benefit of everyone as there was nothing personal in the PM it read "If you want to hear something funny ring me on 30****". No mention of anyone else and addressed to Sensiblegreeny. I can see by my user name a mistake would be easy to make. Subject now closed for me.

Almost identical to PP and GOB then Razz

Wow is it you or your baby posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
As said I have no wish to enter into any war of words so for the benefit of everyone as there was nothing personal in the PM it read "If you want to hear something funny ring me on 30****". No mention of anyone else and addressed to Sensiblegreeny. I can see by my user name a mistake would be easy to make. Subject now closed for me.

My baby has a better memory than you 125+1 Razz

Games games games, but ATD are scum, weirdo's freaks cowards blah blah blah Sleep
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Laughing
Greenjock wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

My baby has a better memory than you 125+1 Razz

Games games games, but ATD are scum, weirdo's freaks cowards blah blah blah Sleep

Well im sorry to hear thats what you think of the site. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Is the thing that happened today the thing we thought might happen, or are we still watching out for another thing?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Peggy wrote:
Is the thing that happened today the thing we thought might happen, or are we still watching out for another thing?

Well, I think the thing that was thought would happen, didn't in fact happen, but something else happened. I don't know if we're looking out for something else to happen.

Is it Newell who does all this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Whoever it is, I really can't get my head round WHY? Why do other websites - and the people who post on them - have to be attacked? What could anybody hope to gain?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Peggy wrote:
Whoever it is, I really can't get my head round WHY? Why do other websites - and the people who post on them - have to be attacked? What could anybody hope to gain?

Absolute control of course. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with Mr Newell, he's far too busy insulting his niece on twatter, then apologising just so it couldn't be misconstrued as him calling Peggy a witch who needs a good seeing to, just banter with Ian and Dane bunney and Ian's favourite niece. I always call my niece a skanky crack whore in public, for a laugh, she thinks it's hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Thanks for your support, Jock flower

Tring - absolute control of what, though? The club? - only if whoever it is has got the money to buy it. An internet messageboard or two? - which achieves nothing. The fanbase? - not possible as long as everybody's an individual.

They haven't thunk it through sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Peggy wrote:
Thanks for your support, Jock flower

Tring - absolute control of what, though? The club? - only if whoever it is has got the money to buy it. An internet messageboard or two? - which achieves nothing. The fanbase? - not possible as long as everybody's an individual.

They haven't thunk it through sunny

The ability to treat the club as their own personal fiefdom, free from any dissenting voices.

For example, if anyone feels like warning me about anything please feel free. But I understand if you dont want me in the loop, because I could be anyone couldn't I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Bogsider, any 'interesting' pm's or emails will no doubt give you all the info you will need.

Nobody has sent me any of those since Dane Bunney got his marching orders. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:51 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Well, I think the thing that was thought would happen, didn't in fact happen, but something else happened. I don't know if we're looking out for something else to happen.

What I like about this site is the openness and the complete lack of "I know something that you don't but I can't tell you what it is because you are a pleb and I am an uber-God but I can tell you that I know it whatever it is"ism.

Was this thing that was going to happen but didn't happen happened yet? If it hasn't happened is it postponed or just cancelled? Or was it never going to happen at all? Or is a part or all of it a complete or partial fabrication? Or has it happened but only happened subtly and so has passed without comment?

These are questions that need to be answered.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:03 pm

If your comments are serious, Sir Frank, I have no idea what they're talking about either. I think my ignorance is a terminal condition which has no known cure.

I believe, though, that there have been at least a couple of attempts to tempt people on here, or this site as a whole, to step into somewhat dodgy territory. As far as I am aware, nobody fell for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Peggy wrote:

What I like about this site is the openness and the complete lack of "I know something that you don't but I can't tell you what it is because you are a pleb and I am an uber-God but I can tell you that I know it whatever it is"ism.

Was this thing that was going to happen but didn't happen happened yet? If it hasn't happened is it postponed or just cancelled? Or was it never going to happen at all? Or is a part or all of it a complete or partial fabrication? Or has it happened but only happened subtly and so has passed without comment?

These are questions that need to be answered.

I'll answer that Frank. It was no big deal, we weren't signing Warnock unfortunately or something like that. There was another wisted attempt to plant another story through various media that Ian Newall was again going to be announced as some sort of financial something at the club. Needless to say, it didn't happen, just like the last similar rumour started by Ian Newall himself. There is an ongoing concerted attempt at the moment to blacken the name of this site with false stories, and we are on the lookout for such things.
The planted story yesterday from the new poster of 2 days, Dingle, regarding Chris Webb at the senior greens was all part of that process, and planned. We warned everyone that it was a rumour not necessarily to be trusted within half an hour of his posting it, far quicker than across the road has often managed. It didnt stop certain people, yet again, from hurriedly blaming the freaks on this website in amazingly double quick time.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

What? You mean you don't miss the nudge nudge wink wank routine that tipped everyone off that Brent and board were making a suprise visit to the Devonport end?

How did that go by the way? Has anyone even commented?

And now any 'suprise' element the GT's "special massive project" might have had has just evaporated.

IJN wrote:

Not all!

There is an ex poster who swears they are under the employ of a certain Riddler!

They are all working. Ery hard on a special and massive project, soon to be announced!!

Perhaps the few that knock them, will start to hold their heads in shame, although I doubt they will.

Once again, Mark' Gary and Bill Bob, we salute you

I thought IJN had promised to keep his mouth shut with regard to these sort of matters?

Question for Penz... IJN once again makes the allegation that you claim the GT's were set up by the Riddler. Is this a belief you hold?

We know the Green Taverners were set up because they were talking to people at the Club who in the economic situation had asked them to help out by buying some additional equipment, and provide services, because it tells us that at the top of their home page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which came first? The Riddler or the egg?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
the nudge nudge wink wank routine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm

I thought he just promised to keep his mouth shut full stop. It was always too much to expect.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

I have eplained my opinion many times to IJN as he well knows, and it's just more slurs.

Under the employ of Ridsdale ? I never said that nor did I ever believe that. I always had a problem with the name Taverners ( for obvious possible conflicting reasons with the cricket charity name ) and said that the taverners were given a brief of how they could help the club when having a meeting with the club and Ridsdale. It's no big deal, it's actually there in black and white on their website. I happen to believe that Ridsdale thought the administration to come might run and run and thought this was a way of getting income.
My main criticism of the Taverners WAS ALWAYS the fear that 'donations' through this organisation could have been construed by unsuspecting members of the public as charitable giving, which it was plainly not. I see no reason why I shouldn't have raised my concerns.

I'm happy with what the taverners are doing now and have already said so especially considering they have clearly made the distinction between services provided and donations.... excellent.
The way they have carried themselves in public, unlike some, has been exemplary, and Damon Lenszner has been courtious and remarkably candid on here.
Obviously Mr Newall doesn't want to move on... that's a shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Does it all matter anyway, I mean his credibility is completely shot and from what I'm hearing there's an awful lot of back stabbing going on within that circle of spite and the only ones listening are mostly under the age of 12.

I think the end game is being played out apart from on pasoti but nobody really cares anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 pm

I see on exeweb that some of IJN's mates are claiming that he didn't set up greenjock and it was someone else (the naming of the sponsor)? I've been away for a few days so might have missed this revelation? Any truth in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 pm

He's online now. Maybe he could tell you himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see on exeweb that some of IJN's mates are claiming that he didn't set up greenjock and it was someone else (the naming of the sponsor)? I've been away for a few days so might have missed this revelation? Any truth in it?

Linky?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Posted by Southampton Gull-

"Perhaps you "should have" digested the post you refer to a little more carefully. Greenjock was one of the others I referred to that had things affect his family life and that isn't right. In your juvenile eagerness to use it to attack Ian you missed a large part of the post that makes it plainly obvious that Ian was not responsible for almost all of what caused Greenjock to fear for his safety. He was duped by someone else, but obviously that doesn't fit your agenda does it Olive?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Seems to me that's the erm ... [cough] new exeweb trying to stir up old troubled waters to no good purpose.
No one will ever be able to prove where the original information came from, and even whether that particular information was actually correct. All we know is it was a set up of a poster on here and this particular website forum as well.
It's been dealt with and the main active protagonist is no longer on here.

One good thing to come out of it though, people are now far more aware of the dirty tricks some people play.
I think most are aware now also that Exeweb is now a totally different animal than what it was even a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 pm

There is no disputing who sent me the PM on Pasoti naming the sponsor who invited Wrathall to Home Park. I thin k what Southampton Gull is trying to say is that it was all Dane Bunney's fault, which is not quite true, but suits a purpose. Ian has apologised for any misunderstanding on the matter and a nice sum of money was raised for Niemann Pick Disease research, the illness my younger brother died of, by Ian donating a signed Maradonna shirt which was auctioned on Pasoti, and people making other donations.

I'm not going to start the whole story off again, you can make your own minds up about what happened. My only regret is that I still see that Dane Bunney and IJN are close on twatter, so if Southampton Gull wants to ask his friend Porkus why that would be the case if Bunney set me up in Ian Newells name, then Ian Newell must be a mighty forgiving sort of person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch out folks   watch out folks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

watch out folks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2