Freathy
RegGreen
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeter tickets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:52 pm

From Argyle twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plymouth Argyle FC Verified account
‏@Only1Argyle

Decision whether temporary Mayflower terrace seats will be used for Devon Expressway Derby remains under review with partners

Phillip Bayliss ‏@PhillipBayliss 2h

@Only1Argyle at last some communication about the ticket availability for Exeter.I suggest you read the post on PASOTI to see how fans feel!
0 replies . 0 retweets 2 likes

Sam Fleet ‏@Fleets_Tweets 2h

@Only1Argyle can you pls confirm there is no family enclosure for the Ex game? That's what the ticket office told me, but pasoti disagrees
0 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes

Frank Harper ‏@Frank22180763 19m

@Only1Argyle pathetically inept yet again.

Sam Cardew ‏@SamJCardew 59m

@Only1Argyle but you've already told season tickets holders who sit in the mayflower stand to move as they won't be able to see again!

Senior ‏@MarkJenkin3 1h

@Only1Argyle remains under review? How long does it take? Get on with it! Sell the tickets! Fill the ground!

Nath ‏@Nathc79 2h

@Only1Argyle Considering it has sold out, and we have 1800 additional seats ready to be sat in, why such a delay on a decision [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nick tomlinson ‏@tommopafc 2h

@Only1Argyle are the club still looking for fans to be part of the consultation regarding the new grandstand?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Every time this football club gets a whiff that there will be a big crowd it's as though panic sets in, and then it all goes Pete Tong.

You would have thought some lessons would have been learnt by know. But it seems not. When making excuses for the inept handling of big matches Starnes talks about not having the 'infrastructure' in place.

What infrastructure would that be Mr Starnes?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Has I posted before I over heard last night that they are changing the seats in the temp stand. If true surely they will be used. I am out that way tomorrow I try to have a look.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 am

News from ticket office at last

Tickets for this game are no longer available online.

Please contact the Home Park ticket office on 01752 907700 for further availability

Any tickets ordered after 4pm on Wednesday 8th February will be held for collection from the ticket office at Home Park

PLEASE NOTE: The Family Stand for All ,is situated in Block 18 and is a designated area for families with younger children. To ensure the integrity of this area is not compromised, all children are to be accompanied by an adult and no more than 3 children per adult are permitted. We will also not allow adult/children only bookings within this area.We appreciate you understanding on this.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Exeter supporting colleagues whinging at the limit to 1500 tickets.

Presumaby this involves 1/2 of Block 21, with netting on remainder. Should leave 19 and 20 still up for grabs, if club grow some balls.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 am

Makes me laugh the excuses fans come's out with for not getting their tickets for this game.

Seriously thinking about not going back this season. To think I was logging on each day to check when the tickets would be on general sale and not seeing anything but they were in fact already being snapped up
I've missed less than ten league games at HP since 2007 mostly for work reasons

They were being snapped up because all home match tickets are on general sale right from the start of the  Sulk
you can go to the ticket office and buy all the home games for the rest of the season on Monday, We have eight home games left to the end of this season.

It you do not want to miss the last game of the season which is Crewe Alexandra Sat 29 April 2017, 15:00hrs. There are nearly as many seats sold for this game as for the Leyton Orient this Tue 14 February

BUY NOW FOR Crewe Alexandra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Update from ticket office

They are selling the Mayflower main stand back  row seats (this are the freebies seats for family and friends)

They are also selling block 19 this afternoon.

Temp seats are still there and portable toilet are in place.

They also taken  out the sold out sign  from the online web site, when clicked you will see this message

Tickets for this game are no longer available online.

Please contact the Home Park ticket office on 01752 907700 for further availability

Any tickets ordered after 4pm on Wednesday 8th February will be held for collection from the ticket office at Home Park

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Ticket situation SNAFU as per usual.

Well done Argyle. Clear as mud. Again.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 10:37 am

UNknown poster from the farm today at 10.19am

Like many of you i've been checking this forum every couple of hours for any updates as the silence from club has been deafening.
I got through to ticket office at 945 this morning and purchased 2 tickets together in block 19 very limited availability appaerntly
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am

Couldn't make it up another fiasco on Starnes watch
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:11 am

They do not want the queue like last time.
Going up there this morning to see if I can change my grandsons ST into an adult ticket, as he away in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:18 am

Tgwu wrote:

Temp seats are still there and portable toilet are in place.

So no excuse for the players now during warm up !
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Tedious....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Well, Just back from ticket office, according to them the temp seating are not going on sale. but if I heard correctly the DJM teams will be seated in there. Devon Junior Minor league who were given tickets for the postponed Blackpool game.

Just a few single seats left.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Well, Just back from ticket office, according to them the temp seating are not going on sale. but if I heard correctly the DJM teams will be seated in there. Devon Junior Minor league who were given tickets for the postponed Blackpool game.

Just a few single seats left.

Youngest had ticket through DJM for Blackpool. Nothing said about this at training last night.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:57 pm

My under standing is not all the seats will be filled, so not every team will come to this one, It was over 2,000 tickets given to DJM. I might be wrong what I was told. I am getting old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:09 pm

A huge number of kids who play football aren't that bothered about watching it. It was always thus. If anything most laugh at the young nerd shirts populating Home Park, while they're out and about playing the sport. Maybe 20% might turn up. Morse social engineering from the rugger banker.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:19 pm

35 quid a pop last time - given away to kids this time...

What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 pm

With these sort of social engineers it's all about other issues and agendas. Who can remember the Blaydon races blaring out at Home park with the ecstatic announcer, to accompany our relegation and Newcastle's promotion ? just so as the tv cameras would show what a world cup hopeful inclusive club Todd's Argyle were. It felt as if Todd had trampled head long over fans' sensitivities in the rush to promote Global Home Park, the brand. Something died that night. Brent is cut from the same cloth.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:43 am

Have to say the amount of grief Pisspotti posters are making over the temporary seats issue is somewhat excellent. The Chief Porker nowhere to be seen as regards answers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:46 am

The Rising Rebellion on the farm.....someone may well have log in problems soon

"If it was a licencing issue or a post L'pool fine issue etc, why did Starnes say in the Herald just over a couple weeks ago that the seats would be used if demand was there? However despite selling out well over a week ago he suddenly went a bit quiet. I've noticed he does this often. He seems to get a bit carried away and makes statements or promises without really thinking things through. Anyone remember him lapping it up when we were top last Xmas and vouching for a fact that Adams would absolutely be backed in the Jan window? Joker.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:56 am

Fom the Baggo twitter:

Quote :
SOLD OUT: Available Home Park capacity reached for Saturday's Devon Expressway Derby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:30 pm

No mention of why blocks being left empty and why temporary seats are available for "Friends of the Community Trust" and not paying public.

'erald propaganda
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 pm

green_genie wrote:
No mention of why blocks being left empty and why temporary seats are available for "Friends of the Community Trust" and not paying public.

'erald propaganda

I did say they will not be sold, if I heard correctly the DJM teams will be seated in there as Friends of the Community Trust.

No news from your son team?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:12 pm

The AFT should be all over this one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter tickets
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next