akagreengull
Freathy
RegGreen
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Exeter tickets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The next home game is this one, if all the drink and pasties vouchers from the Liverpool game turn up will Argyle have enough to go around?

I think we all know the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 pm

A lot of silly talk on other sites about temp seating, it took two and half days to put up, it will take less to take down. We have two weeks before this Exeter game and Argyle have moved two lots of fans away from their usual seats. A guess by me would be the temp stand will still be here in two weeks and will be used.

We have 24 seats left tonight from blocks 1 to 14 and the Grandstands. what will they sell in the next two weeks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:43 am

Just been to the online tickets and only 2 seats in horseshoe with 18 in main grandstand - i realise that from block 15 and higher they seem to be taking phone/personal payments. Win and draw next 2 games and place will be up to the brim!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:04 pm

One  picture tells the story

Saturday 1440hrs
 1 seats left

1 Mayflower Stand East,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:56 pm

ONE SEAT TO GO
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:51 pm

SATURDAY AT 2000HRS FULL HOUSE

We wait to see what mess Mr Starnes  starts on Monday, will  he open Zoo end to online or the temp seatng? over to you Mr Starnes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:32 pm

open the zoo i dont think they have the neck to charge £35 to sit there again especially for a league 2 game nevermind exeter city.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:44 pm

No way to buy tickets for this game untill after nine tomorrow. That if they do open up more blocks.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 am

Ticket office has been open for 1hour 40mins, no news on any more tickets availability for this game has been posted on their web site.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:48 am

Some one tried to attain tickets posted this on the farm.

Number 19 in ticket office queue will I get an answer today about opening up more blocks time 9.22am, awful music lol, I see Exeter website has ticket news & a designated singing block !! 9.30 no 17 in queue no 15 ,no 13, just looking at pafc official website was there ever ticket news for the city game ???? No 12 time 09.38 no 11 glad its raining don't feel guilty wasting time on phone & not working,no9 No6,getting closer 09.45,Music doesn't sound so bad now!no5 ,no4 coyg,09.55 no3 no2,No1 getting excited now ! Not now have spoken to Karen at ticket office as far as she knows no more blocks will open time 10.06 she said to speak to Mr cowdrey he may know more ,have spoken to Mr cowdrey this morning I have asked are blocks 16,17,19,20,&21 closed he doesn't know as he has not been told ,he has asked me to ring back in half an hour as he is going over to ticket office to try to find out whats going on ,I have told him doing blog on pasoti he has asked me to give him this time as he doesn't want to appear stupid &has give me direct line 302207

Sorry Mr cowdrey you didn't answer so I have posted this message truly disgusted with clubs communication especially when communicating officer doesn't know what's going on ,hundreds of fans have been turned away so far get your act together argyle this is much needed revenue ,I have given up now back at home park Tue 14th for Orient
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:11 am

"Don't shoot the messenger".

The club hierarchy are making a complete balls up of the situation again, but let's blame the communications dept. It's Back & Starnes and above who should be in the firing line.

Funny how the wannabe journo De Lar and part time journo Ottawa are happy for Comms Dept to get all flack but would be all over sanitising if the real culprits are accused. Anyone would think they beleive they could do a better job of the bag o' as a combo with P@SOTI as official forum.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Block 16 is opened for general sale, but not on line. no queues so get yerself there.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 pm

In this day and age how difficult can it be to sell tickets for an event. There's simply no reason or excuse to open a block for personal callers only. How inefficient is that?

Shambles.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
In this day and age how difficult can it be to sell tickets for an event. There's simply no reason or excuse to open a block for personal callers only. How inefficient is that?

Shambles.

Angry will be after you event sunny
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:00 am

They have put up the sold out sign for on-line sales. No news from club on close blocks and temp seating

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:58 am

Why can't the club sell the remaining blocks and the temporary seats? Doesn't make sense not to. Though, not for my benefit you understand - I wouldn't go if I was paid.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:07 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

Shambles.

Sheer amateurism another Starnes cock up, maybe some of the windfall money could buy in a professional ticketing company to run the show. Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:08 am

"Extreme vetting" only at the box office. Wouldn't want the wrong sorts.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 pm

From exeweb

Someone posted on the Supporters Club Discussion Group that nearly 1,500 had been sold.If correct that equates to 3 blocks...Unsure if we will be allocated a 4th due to the Police..

Not correct.Just popped in to get mine.We are on the 3rd block,Loads left...4th block available if necessary..

Did they mention how many "loads left" was in terms of actual numbers?
100's mate...

We have a allocation of up to 2,300 if necessary..

It looks like it will be the best turnout for a League fixture for some time..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Block 17 available direct from club or on phone but not online.
It will be a good turn out of ATD but minus Freathy bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:47 pm

Won't be long before ATD naysayers will fall foul of the box office extreme vetting, as the dossier is made official policy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:01 pm

ive been tunnelling in over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:11 am

Over heard at last night game,

This fan is helping to take the seats out from the temp stand and replacing them with seats like the ones in the other stands.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:54 am

Why would anyone want to pay money to watch us get mullered by Exeter?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Exeter web

Re: Tickets for Argyle away

There is a statement on the official site that says our allocation is 1,500, and goes on to say "sorry but the allocation is out of our hands" due to a reduced capacity, so I guess that's that then

Official site

City's allocation of tickets sold out for Devon derby
UPDATE 1/2/17:

City's allocation of tickets for the Devon derby at Home Park on Saturday, February 11 have now sold out. Thank you for your fantastic support

UPDATE 31/1/17:

As Plymouth Argyle's capacity at home park for the Devon derby match is reduced we have been allocated 1500 tickets. We are now close to selling out of our allocation and tickets can now only be bought in Reception at St James Park to ensure we do not exceed the total.

We anticipate that they could sell out tonight as we host Wycombe at SJP. We appreciate that the Devon derby is a popular match with City fans, but the allocation is out of our hands.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter tickets
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next