akagreengull
Freathy
RegGreen
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Exeter tickets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Not mention for us at the moment, only Exeter fans.
If Exeter sell out their section, they could always come in with the home fans. affraid Handbags
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Monday up date 2100hrs

Lyndhurst & Devonport Stands & Grand Stand Upper Eastonly

Seats comes and go, blocks can be full one min then returns will changes it.

Blocks 3,4,11,12,13.14 full

1 =115, 2 = 1, 5 = 1, 6 = 40, 7 = 20, 8 = 31, 9 = 15, 10 = 3, 11 = 2, Seats left 228 in Blocks 1 to 10

Grand Stand Upper East  23 seats

[url=https://servimg.com/view/17494730/492][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url
]

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:48 pm

At this time lower Mayflower stand seats has been suspended

Wenesday up date 2230hrs

Lyndhurst & Devonport Stands & Grand Stand Upper East only

Seats comes and go, blocks can be full one min then with returns will changes.

Blocks 2,3,4,5,11,12,13.14 full

Blocks 1 = 82,6 = 35, 7 = 20, 8 = 30, 9 = 13, 10 = 2,

Grand Stand Upper East  25 seats Grand Stand Upper West 106 seats

Seats left  ONLINE 314

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:05 pm

So with only single seats available in Lyndhurst, club are already in situation where not selling up to six blocks online could be costing them money.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:55 pm

ST have had a email back from the club , and the old mayflower seats are closed for the exeter game, and the season ticket holders are to be moved to other parts of the ground.

Block 15 tickets are available over the phone, but not online at the moment. I asked if Block 16 would be opened, but it wasn't clear at this point.

(Taken from other web sources but cannot verify them to be accurate.)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 am

At this time lower Mayflower stand seats has been suspended

Thursday up date 1845hrs

HOME PARK

Blocks 2,3,4,5,10,11,12,13.14 full

Blocks 1 = 4, 6 = 14, 7 = 15, 8 = 24, 9 = 9,

Grand Stand Upper East  12 seats Grand Stand Upper West 60 seats

Seats left  for sale ONLINE 138

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

According to the on line ticket site the family stand is staying in Block 18

PLEASE NOTE: The Family Stand for All ,is situated in Block 18 and is a designated area for families with younger children. To ensure the integrity of this area is not compromised, all children are to be accompanied by an adult and no more than 3 children per adult are permitted. We will also not allow adult/children only bookings within this area.We appreciate you understanding on this.
Exeter also as available to them 60 Family Zone tickets, which are at the same price as the above, apart form under-18's which are £6.

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Exeter City FC ‏@OfficialECFC

Exeter City FC V Plymouth Argyle

Tickets for the singing section have now sold out for the Grecians
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 am

Friday up date 1345hrs

HOME PARK

Blocks 1,2,3,4,5,10,11,14 full

Blocks 6 = 8, 7 = 2, 8 = 10, 9 = 3,  12 = 2 13 = 1

Grand Stand Upper East  3 seats Grand Stand Upper West 20 seats[/b]

Seats left  for sale ONLINE 46

According to the on line ticket site the family stand is staying in Block 18

PLEASE NOTE: The Family Stand for All ,is situated in Block 18 and is a designated area for families with younger children. To ensure the integrity of this area is not compromised, all children are to be accompanied by an adult and no more than 3 children per adult are permitted. We will also not allow adult/children only bookings within this area.We appreciate you understanding on this.
Exeter also as available to them 60 Family Zone tickets, which are at the same price as the above, apart form under-18's which are £6.

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:03 am

Tgwu wrote:
Exeter City FC ‏@OfficialECFC

Exeter City FC  V Plymouth Argyle

Tickets for the singing section have now sold out for the Grecians

what about the twat section for city fans?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 am

So are the Temporary seats in situ and being sold.....??  Its not clear from where I'm sitting ??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:14 pm

They are still there, disable and Mayflower lower stands have been asked to move to better view seats.

No news on barn Park corner, families still being seated in block 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:16 pm

I believe 1 'high profile' Argyle supporter has booked his Block 15 ticket. geek Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:49 pm

BBC1 wrote:
I believe 1 'high profile' Argyle supporter has booked his Block 15 ticket. geek Thumbs Thumbs

I did post this on Wednesday

Block 15 tickets are available over the phone, but not online at the moment. I asked if Block 16 would be opened, but it wasn't clear at this point.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:27 pm

I can foresee a situation here. Argyle don't want to open the temp seating cos it may cost them a few hundred quid in stewarding etc. Argyle obviously aren't paying for the seating on a timescale basis, or they'd have been whipped out pdq the day after. The firm hiring them obviously don't have any pressing need to use them.

So the net result?

They'll stay - albeit empty, and inconvenience the disabled fans and Lower Mayflower fans for absolutely no good reason at all.

Top work as always, Argyle.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Brent stated that by charging £35 a seat and with Liverpool waiving their share of those takings it was the only way the hire and installation of these seats could be paid for albeit at a loss to the club. If it turns out the cost can be recovered over more than one game......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Anyone who has scaffolded their properties know it is often in the supplier's interests to hang around for a while before hoiking it down.
It's an easy mark to say "there you go, we don't need that many seats". Of course, the Mayflower debate has never been about current capacity, that's more to do with new building. It's been about atmosphere, fans' wishes particularly Mayflowers who miss it, and a show of intent to grow.
If every L2 owner was like the squire, stadiums would be about 3000 seats only. Excess "unused" seats to be taken out and sold on. He's such a mamby pamby asset squeezing "the cost of bricks" operator. No wonder all his projects dwindle to nothing. How's the world wide farming going in Romania Jim with the farm bought with a "local" ? Haven't seen much action since the cool quarter of a million EU single farm payment in 2011 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

I did post this on Wednesday

It's not me BTW.
I'm a Block 14 ST lad. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 pm

As long as I ain't near Capt Wankspasms, it's all fine and dandy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
As long as I ain't near Capt Wankspasms, it's all fine and dandy
Ah.
You're in with us block 14 lads ain't you mate (as long as you're over your malaria)?

Well I don't know how to put this.... Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm

I think the temp will be POTD if the great D&C appoves, only 70 seats left on line at this moment and we still have two weeks to go. It is the end of the month and first pay day of the year this weekend.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Managed to get a ticket for this game, can't wait. First visit to Home Park of this season.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:17 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Managed to get a ticket for this game, can't wait. First visit to Home Park of this season.

which block young man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I think the temp will be POTD if the great D&C appoves, only 70 seats left on line at this moment and we still have two weeks to go. It is the end of the month and first pay day of the year this weekend.

I think you would have been right there Tg, if we had a different owner at the club, and different times. I see Hull City are not taking cash customers on the gate this season back up in the premiership, despite them not being anywhere near sold out for every game. These football club businesses are pushing many fans where they don't want to go. Just what problem does this country have with cash potd ? Probably a deeper social engineering at it's core, possibly buoyed by the internet showing businessmen just how valuable personal details could be in a third party marketing sense. Everyone wants to get in on the act.
Anyone would think we were in the middle of the hoolie 70s. We're not, It's what thousands have always done at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:09 pm

HOME PARK SEATING AT FRIDAY 2000HRS

Blocks 1,2,3,4,5,9,10,11,12,13,14 full

Blocks 6 = 1, 7 =1, 8 =1 Seats

Grand Stand West 20 Grand Stand East 2 Grand Stand Lower 1

Total of seats left on line to buy are 27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TICKET OFFICE OPEN TOMORROW AT 10am-1pm

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:34 pm

The next home game is this one, if all the drink and pasties vouchers from the Liverpool game turn up will Argyle have enough to go around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter tickets
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next