Coxside_Green
PatDunne
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:29 pm

In other news little Brentford have just turned down a £10m bid from West Ham for striker Scott Hogan. It's things like that, that keeps me living in hope that one day we too will get owners with vision drive and ambition.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
In other news little Brentford have just turned down a £10m bid from West Ham for striker Scott Hogan. It's things like that, that keeps me living in hope that one day we too will get owners with vision drive and ambition.

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I'm on my knees praying believe me!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:07 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Don't think I've ever seen the football club not state the length of contract. Why not ?  Don't tell me, Theresa Brent doesn't want to reveal his hand.
Transparency taken to a new level. It's bull like this that marks Brent down as the snide he is. It would appear he has rightly been embarrassed by the zero hours jibes and would suggest Angry is right on the 6 month front.

Lol, of course it's 6 months, he was released on a freebie after not playing much.

Our other target from Torquay will also be 6 months (unless his current contract is longer) despite the nominal fee.  FWIIW, I truly believe this is one of those 'help in the community' signings.  Torquay need the money, Brent the saviour, feck the football.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saved em  laugh laugh laugh

If he was a key player he would've been on the bench at Barnet, at least. Nah, this is us giving something back, cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:20 pm

There's definitely something  between Torquay and Brent. Can't remember how that weird property training ground thing ended. The trouble with Brent is one always has a suspicion of ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
There's definitely something  between Torquay and Brent. Can't remember how that weird property training ground thing ended. The trouble with Brent is one always has a suspicion of ulterior motive.

Glad I'm not the only freak & weirdo on this one. Definitely more to this than a simple footballing transfer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Glad I'm not the only freak & weirdo on this one.  Definitely more to this than a simple footballing transfer.

He's probably told them that if they accept his record transfer bid offer he will allow torquay first dibs on their YTS players who dont get offered deals and the promise of a money spinning friendly oh and the use of his hotel thats going to be built anyday now Wink
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Glad I'm not the only freak & weirdo on this one.  Definitely more to this than a simple footballing transfer.

He's probably told them that if they accept his record transfer bid offer he will allow torquay first dibs on their YTS players who dont get offered deals and the promise of a money spinning friendly oh and the use of his hotel thats going to be built anyday now Wink

I think the Torquay owners also have dreams of their own, relocation? Plainmoor gets sold and they groundshare with us? Sommat going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Devon's own Bournemouth and Boscombe Argyle.
Brent would bite your hand off for a merger.
Can't have that Home Park shut up all week not turning a penny.
Albion can squeeze in too.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:34 am

Sturrock in Herald today praising the lad and say's he can play right back.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:24 am

green_genie wrote:

Recent utterings from Luggy are complete shite. Just wish he would shut the feck up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
He's 23 and being let go from a team doing well in the league above. He's covering a position we're short in. No problems with this signing.

We're short at centre-back? Not sure about that. Bradley, Bulvitus, Osbourne, and obviously Songo who's been doing the job lately.

Mind you, if the lad can play right-back I'd be delighted.

Bulvitus doesn't seem to be fancied ATM
Osbourne appears to be a write off, if he ever gets fit I expect he's too ring rusty for consideration
Songo'o is needed in midfield ideally, where we look shockingly lightweight

I can certainly see where he's coming from. Whether this guy is up to much I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:26 am

akagreengull wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Recent utterings from Luggy are complete shite. Just wish he would shut the feck up.

Ain't that the truth !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jakub Sokolík signs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2