akagreengull
Greenskin
Coxside_Green
PatDunne
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jakub Sokolík signs Empty
PostSubject: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Another unispiring addition.

Presumably Karleigh Osborne is a complete write off, hence we've raided Southends reserves for this wee nugget

Jakub Sokolik signs

At least if he's any good it means Songo'o can play midfield again.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Great news, DA being backed all the way, well done PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:15 pm

WHO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:18 pm

WHO?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:00 pm

A bit harsh to call him uninspiring at this stage of the transfer window. Hopefully we'll sign a bunch of players who will cement promotion and this lad will prove a good signing in the longer term. I also have a knack of typing in my mid-afternoon nap...
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Just a top midfielder left to get and that's DA backed all the way, good stuff, COYG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:08 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Just a top midfielder left to get and that's DA backed all the way, good stuff, COYG

Yeap

meanwhile all the other teams chasing promotion continue to invest in their squads to make them stronger ready for the buisness end of the season.

we sign another non goalscoring striker from the lower leagues, southends reserve defender and probably a guy who was here onloan but would only play away games.

look how far we have come [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
A bit harsh to call him uninspiring at this stage of the transfer window.  Hopefully we'll sign a bunch of players who will cement promotion and this lad will prove a good signing in the longer term.  I also have a knack of typing in my mid-afternoon nap...

I'm not calling him uninspiring, I am saying its an uninspiring signing. He might well be amazing. I just doubt it very much.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 4:09 pm

To be fair,the overall impression given by Southend supporters seems to be positive about this guy;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
A bit harsh to call him uninspiring at this stage of the transfer window.  Hopefully we'll sign a bunch of players who will cement promotion and this lad will prove a good signing in the longer term.  I also have a knack of typing in my mid-afternoon nap...

I'm not calling him uninspiring, I am saying its an uninspiring signing. He might well be amazing. I just doubt it very much.

Fair enough when you word it that way. I'd prefer we act with some sort of haste as Barnet did but also prepared to take the month as it comes. With no loan market to abuse later in the season I do expect way above our normal January activities...
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:02 pm

In Derek we trust.

ADAMS IN
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:27 pm

lets see how he does. We need another defender to keep bulvitis and bradley in check and let yann go back in the midfield where he and fox had a hood partnership. Osbourne i see him leaving by 31st as he is no where near our first team despite forum and injuries since he has been back. Shame as i'd have liked to see how he did with a run in the team but hey ho.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Decent defender particularly at L2 level. Not a bad signing. I see BBC are saying that the club are not disclosing the length of the contract. That'll probably be a year then.

Planning for the future?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:54 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Great news, DA being backed all the way, well done PAFC.
This is gear shifting, Brent/argo style cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:03 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Decent defender particularly at L2 level. Not a bad signing. I see BBC are saying that the club are not disclosing the length of the contract. That'll probably be a year then.

Planning for the future?

More like 6 months to end of the season
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:12 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Planning for the future?
More like till the end of the season.. this is jimmy were talking about whos handing out these lucrative deals you know  lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:16 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Planning for the future?

i reckon its a 6 month deal with an option of a 1 year deal in the summer. If we go up can he play well enough to perform at League one level is my question and probably that of Del Bheys too so this deal is good on that front.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Bottom line is he hasn't played much since being crocked. One for the future perhaps but not somebody you could immediately rely on in a promotion race.

I hear Jay Simpson is available. James Collins is surely affordable. These are the sort of players we should be getting down here. Proven at this level with potential in League one too. £800k surplus, Mason installment, Nelson money, FA Cup money. No feckin excuses not to sign a bit of quality.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:39 pm

He's 23 and being let go from a team doing well in the league above. He's covering a position we're short in. No problems with this signing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Don't think I've ever seen the football club not state the length of contract. Why not ?  Don't tell me, Theresa Brent doesn't want to reveal his hand.
Transparency taken to a new level. It's bull like this that marks Brent down as the snide he is. It would appear he has rightly been embarrassed by the zero hours jibes and would suggest Angry is right on the 6 month front.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Lorry load of Glitter seen heading toward the Brentihad, by the end of transfer window another load will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:21 pm

beesrus wrote:
Don't think I've ever seen the football club not state the length of contract. Why not ?  Don't tell me, Theresa Brent doesn't want to reveal his hand.
Transparency taken to a new level. It's bull like this that marks Brent down as the snide he is. It would appear he has rightly been embarrassed by the zero hours jibes and would suggest Angry is right on the 6 month front.

Lol, of course it's 6 months, he was released on a freebie after not playing much.

Our other target from Torquay will also be 6 months (unless his current contract is longer) despite the nominal fee. FWIIW, I truly believe this is one of those 'help in the community' signings. Torquay need the money, Brent the saviour, feck the football.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Hope it turns out to be a good signing pair him with bradley ..not a big fan of bulvitis if iam honest prone to the odd clanger or two plus his passing & distrubition can be shocking
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
He's 23 and being let go from a team doing well in the league above. He's covering a position we're short in. No problems with this signing.

We're short at centre-back? Not sure about that. Bradley, Bulvitus, Osbourne, and obviously Songo who's been doing the job lately.

Mind you, if the lad can play right-back I'd be delighted.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Lol, of course it's 6 months, he was released on a freebie after not playing much.

Our other target from Torquay will also be 6 months (unless his current contract is longer) despite the nominal fee.  FWIIW, I truly believe this is one of those 'help in the community' signings.  Torquay need the money, Brent the saviour, feck the football.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saved em  laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakub Sokolík signs   Jakub Sokolík signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Jakub Sokolík signs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next