sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:54 am

Clinton's "winning" margin revised yet again to approximately 2m votes.

That seems like rather a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And if my uncle had tits he would be my auntie!! all meaningless all for nothing Trump still won my advice to you is to get over that cheers

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Trump seems to be mellowing out a bit with his healthcare policy......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if he will form a special relationship with Denmark and build the wall out of lego.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
You are both correct/wrong (depending on your definition of what a constitution is - single document or not)!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Says who... Not Professor Bogdanor.

"People frequently say we have an 'unwritten constitution' in the United Kingdom.

Professor Vernon Bogdanor of Oxford University dismisses this as a 'misleading platitude'."
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

He was just being abusive for the sake of it as usual. I've proven before that he'd jump on the least controversial thing possible (I accurately quoted the time I made a post) but our mods removed it. It's a shame they don't see fit to remove his abuse but there you go.

You might have thought that since we're well into his second decade of this he'd act like a grown-up and stop the nonsense but he insists on repeating as often as possible.

It's like Groundhog Day with less humour and added tumour.

Blah blah blah...

Labour Party' 74 win... Un-democratic or not? Yes or no?

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Seeing as over 130 million Americans voted then not really.

How come you never say that a 1.3 million winning margin is rather a lot in the EU referendum. Only 30 million voted.

Doesn't suit your agenda does it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Trump could turn into the U-turn president at this rate and I bet his followers will not like that.

How on earth the American public were left with Clinton and Trump is astonishing and rather sad.

Clinton was on that final quest journey and Trump was on the unknown journey. He hit the cord in the parts of the USA where the riches from the East Coast never reached and who can blame him. Clinton on the other hand was criticised for not getting down and dirty with the African-American community (Newsnight had a report on that issue).

Reports suggest that an interesting percentage of Latinos voted for Trump.

The American voting public either did not vote or voted for one or the other, because they disliked one or the other, what sort of attitude is that towards a democratic election. I have strong views regarding people that do not vote. If it all goes pear-shaped within the next two years, they will have only themselves to blame, as the world watches in, laughing hysterically.

Now the folks of the States have got to shut up and put up, of course, protests by the liberal minded people will continue, pointless exercise as they can't change the result of the election, I bet they wish they could (ala Brexit).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:36 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Trump could turn into the U-turn president at this rate and I bet his followers will not like that.

How on earth the American public were left with Clinton and Trump is astonishing and rather sad.

Clinton was on that final quest journey and Trump was on the unknown journey. He hit the cord in the parts of the USA where the riches from the East Coast never reached and who can blame him. Clinton on the other hand was criticised for not getting down and dirty with the African-American community (Newsnight had a report on that issue).

Reports suggest that an interesting percentage of Latinos voted for Trump.

The American voting public either did not vote or voted for one or the other, because they disliked one or the other, what sort of attitude is that towards a democratic election. I have strong views regarding people that do not vote. If it all goes pear-shaped within the next two years, they will have only themselves to blame, as the world watches in, laughing hysterically.

Now the folks of the States have got to shut up and put up, of course, protests by the liberal minded people will continue, pointless exercise as they can't change the result of the election, I bet they wish they could (ala Brexit).

You could say he made great "strides" with blue collar America and "trousered" their votes.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

God bless America.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:04 pm

I believe something similar happened here in 1974?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

God bless America.

Mmmmm. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:00 am

Yes or no...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 11:20 am

This threads a laugh. Anyway the Big Orange Bloke has been impeached today which will lead to a senate trial. The Senate is staffed by Republicans so it will obviously be a majority verdict of innocent. Glad it's not just us that likes to concentrate on infighting instead of getting on wih the job they are paid to do.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Quality bumpage Ears Smile
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Shows how great the predictions are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton v Trump...   Clinton v Trump... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton v Trump...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5