Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Yes I am interested in their nationalality. If people wish to come here they should have the good grace not to take the piss imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Yes I am interested in their nationalality. If people wish to come here they should have the good grace not to take the piss imo.
Irish, Scottish ? I think I've heard this all before. How long do you believe people should be here before they escape  your personal  residency test ? Do the Windrush generation pass muster in your book, or are they still less graceful  than a Derriford born thief.?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:26 pm

They certainly don't pass muster in Jamaica,  Jamaican expats who retire there after decades in the UK face an “extreme risk” of murder, a former police chief on the Caribbean island has said, It is not known how many of the Britons murdered were of the Windrush generation but a large proportion of those targeted were pensioners, like Charlie Anderson, who left Jamaica as a child and returned to the Caribbean to retire after decades working in the UK

Edit to add - this is from the Guardian 29 June 2018
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Love a bit of poaching too the eastern eurothingys, lock up yer courgettes bees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:59 pm

1... racism, if it exists in a locale, is a world wide problem

2... Pat, that was awful. Maybe they're seen as some sort of weird traitor or something, or even an easy targeting of a comparatively rich picking without protection.  I wouldn't know.

3..A good friend's brother born in Plymouth was shot dead in Kingston when he refused to hand over his wedding ring on the street. Foreign nationals come here and get murdered.  Stragers get lost in bad areas. Big American cities have similar problems. Massive murder rates

4 .. Pat, are  you wanting to discuss which country's nationals kill the most innocent civilians in their home country  ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:13 pm

not really, what Sovereign African countries do within their own borders is no business of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Love a bit of poaching too the eastern eurothingys, lock up yer courgettes bees.

When problems arise, the local kids are by far the worst for allotments, then the car booters. Neighbours unbelievably can be a problem too, from english to kurd to japanese. Drug folk tend not to be quite such a problem as they are on the streets. Local builders are also a fly tipping problem
You've been reading too much fake news from you know who.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:22 pm

PatDunne wrote:
not really, what Sovereign African countries do within their own borders is no business of mine.

No, I was referring to what nationals go to someone else's country and kill the most innocent local inhabitants. Clearly Les reckons Eastern Europeans are the biggest culprits. I disagree and I don't think I need a pie chart.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:30 pm

I don't read any media bees but I do listen to a bit. Was actually based on a freshwater fishermans tale of fish stocks being depleted in some of their lakes by recent arrivals, they're not to be eaten apparently fishing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm

beesrus wrote:
I was referring to what nationals go to someone else's country and kill the most innocent local inhabitants. Clearly Les reckons Eastern Europeans are the biggest culprits.

And where have I said that squire?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:39 pm

I would say that it's usually the USA but with Russia leading the way in Syria this year.

The article below (from 2016) states that Russia is deliberately targeting civilians whilst the coalition is attempting to limit those deaths, they would say that I guess but it is at least the Guardian saying so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Change is coming, brexit or not. The cities are changing, so will the country.

Very true. I see a gang of Lithuanians were in court yesterday charged with the armed robbery of a million quids worth of jewellery from a shop in Truro, who'd have predicted that 50 years ago.

I didn't think there was a million quid in Cornwall.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 8:36 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Clearly a racist, bet he voted leave.

No i'd suggest hes just another liar who shouts their head off then denies shouting in the 1st place. Bit like his heroe Boris. I just want it sorted now. Am bored of both sides and there insults

Bored of my insults? Wtf is liar if not an insult? And where have said Bojo was my hero? I've taken the piss out of him always. None of my heroes are MPs. Try again.

False Jews false news. Sounds like a slogan to me.  No im fed up with all the insults hurled at each other on both sides since the vote. Bojo famously denied saying Brexit would benefit the NHS by £200 odd million per week when he was photgraphed besides a bus saying exactly that. The only people who will benefit from Brexit are already rich

If I'd had a moment to think I would have just passed it off as an oblique joke aimed at Corby and his pals. Seriously though look at the keyboard it was a typo so feckout you whinging twat.

You sound like a right angry little toxxer. Ooops the X is next to the S on the keyboard
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 am

Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

No i'd suggest hes just another liar who shouts their head off then denies shouting in the 1st place. Bit like his heroe Boris. I just want it sorted now. Am bored of both sides and there insults

Bored of my insults? Wtf is liar if not an insult? And where have said Bojo was my hero? I've taken the piss out of him always. None of my heroes are MPs. Try again.

False Jews false news. Sounds like a slogan to me.  No im fed up with all the insults hurled at each other on both sides since the vote. Bojo famously denied saying Brexit would benefit the NHS by £200 odd million per week when he was photgraphed besides a bus saying exactly that. The only people who will benefit from Brexit are already rich

If I'd had a moment to think I would have just passed it off as an oblique joke aimed at Corby and his pals. Seriously though look at the keyboard it was a typo so feckout you whinging twat.

You sound like a right angry little toxxer. Ooops the X is next to the S on the keyboard

Never been described as little well not since childhood anyway. Go trawl through my posts and find anything racist I have ever said.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Go trawl through my posts and see where i called you a racist. Paranoid

Never been described as little well not since childhood anyway. Go trawl through my posts and find anything racist I have ever said.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
As an aside if the British Gov had approached being in the EU like the Irish had I would have voted remain, they have many many free perks, better child are, looking after the elderly and infirm trouble is they have the rampant inflation that goes with being in the Euro but it's a different system than we have which is share the money out between the big boys and feck the hard working men and women that actually make this country viable for everyone to live in.

So you voted Leave not because of EU anything ("if the British Gov had approached being in the EU like the Irish had I would have voted remain") but because of British government policy?

Yet you maintain that Leave voters are not as thick as feck?

That is utterly bonkers.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:26 pm

One of the things that does need refreshing is the creep towards a hard brexit.

I remember when the whole shebang was first mooted. It would all be fine because Norway and Switzerland and it wasn't Europe it was the EU that was the problem.

Then that got changed to us leaving the single market but having the same benefits somehow. The days of having our cake and eating it.

Now we're in a position where its a full on cliff edge brexit and thats fine and dandy because thats "The real Brexit".

Its almost like people haven't a clue about any of this and are just blindly following a narrative set by a bunch of sociopathic press barons.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
As an aside if the British Gov had approached being in the EU like the Irish had I would have voted remain, they have many many free perks, better child are, looking after the elderly and infirm trouble is they have the rampant inflation that goes with being in the Euro but it's a different system than we have which is share the money out between the big boys and feck the hard working men and women that actually make this country viable for everyone to live in.

So you voted Leave not because of EU anything ("if the British Gov had approached being in the EU like the Irish had I would have voted remain") but because of British government policy?

Yet you maintain that Leave voters are not as thick as feck?

That is utterly bonkers.

It's not hard to understand even for you Frank.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The intellectual dishonesty of the Brexit Taliban is now in full view.

Taliban now lol. What about Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Airbus plus other large American banks funding remain?

Just bump this as it seems it was missed by the remainers who hate outside interference in our politics. LMFAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm

I'm no remainer, so I'll chuck in an answer. These sorts are always trying to run the show. It's nothing new.  I'm sure those durn Amuuuuricans  you refer to will make a potful, hard or soft. That's the nature of banking in this corrupt too big to fail world.
Can't wait to officially become the 51st state, get rid of all that hypocrisy. Razz

Last edited by beesrus on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

I can't quite believe I'm reading this.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The intellectual dishonesty of the Brexit Taliban is now in full view.

Taliban now lol. What about Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Airbus plus other large American banks funding remain?

Just bump this as it seems it was missed by the remainers who hate outside interference in our politics. LMFAO.

I didn't realise the remain campaign are being investigated for breaking electoral law.

How do you feel about the hundred of millions were made via currency short trading on the night of Brexit and speculation that Farage had prior detailed exit poll knowledge and talked up the value of the pound with prediction of a Remain victory, when he knew the opposite was the case.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

beesrus wrote:
I'm no remainer, so I'll chuck in an answer. These sorts are always trying to run the show. It's nothing new.  I'm sure those durn Amuuuuricans  you refer to will make a potful, hard or soft. That's the nature of banking in this corrupt too big to fail world.
Can't wait to officially become the 51st state, get rid of all that hypocrisy. Razz

It wasn't really phrased as a question but hey ho. It makes me laugh when the remainers infer that this referendum was massively skewed by Russian interference. Firstly I hardly met anyone who had changed their previous view of in or out before, during or after the campaignin, apart from a couple who were pissed off with project fear and went leave. Also as I have pointed out there was massive amounts of cash, lobbying and general felching by both sides. It was a total embarressment with it all unfolding like some kind of third rate pantomime. But it was both sides, what is funny is that I've always been ashamed at the way leave carried on with Bojo abseiling off London bridge waving his little flags, what a cnut, however the remainers take every pile of shite served up to them by their paid for by banks and big business and corrupt side of the argument as the one, the only truth. Talk about blinkered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

It wasn't really phrased as a question but hey ho. It makes me laugh when the remainers infer that this referendum was massively skewed by Russian interference. Firstly I hardly met anyone who had changed their previous view of in or out before, during or after the campaignin, apart from a couple who were pissed off with project fear and went leave. Also as I have pointed out there was massive amounts of cash, lobbying and general felching by both sides. It was a total embarressment with it all unfolding like some kind of third rate pantomime. But it was both sides, what is funny is that I've always been ashamed at the way leave carried on with Bojo abseiling off London bridge waving his little flags, what a cnut, however the remainers take every pile of shite served up to them by their paid for by banks and big business and corrupt side of the argument as the one, the only truth. Talk about blinkered.

Only one side was found guilty of breaking electoral law though wasn't it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Stockpilig, known as "doing a Thatcher" ever since the miners' strike.  
I'm sure we'll be treated to all manner of scares from all sides. A bit like Bent and Mallett up at Home Park
How are those sticky keys going Earwig ? I'm having trouble with my b, n and deletes.

As for the actual brexit vote, I just reckon it was a bit of old fashioned nationalism and the result of blaming everything on Europe for 40 years. Sort of poetic really. There's going to be some glum faces in the shires when they see immigration continuing apace, whatever transpires..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next