akagreengull
VillageGreen
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
What was the sending off in the first minute for?
a two footed high tackle on ben purrington..on the clock think it was 30 seconds
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
What was the sending off in the first minute for?
a two footed high tackle on ben purrington..on the clock think it was 30 seconds

Cheers Reg Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:32 pm

We sound shit even playing against 9 men
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
4 I think, or is it 5?

Can play on with a minimum 7 players
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Freathys not wrong does sound shit wouldnt surprise me they try and sit on this 1-0
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:48 pm

If Argyle dont win this sack Adams, and get Buffalo Head, in!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Only a matter of time before the Os equalise
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Come on argo ffs, sounds like Derek is getting a bit wound up.
Pompey and the scum losing, we need to make it a good night.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:31 pm

X2 cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Looks a good night!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Goodwillie is shite, how other teams paid money for him I don't know, he should have gone to Truro, not Rooney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Another 3 points, that's the bottom line cheers
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:54 pm

5 points clear at the top after 10 games.

Long way to go though. Hope we've learned something from last season.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Excellent win, sitting pretty but as last season taught us, it's a marathon not a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Lol Plympton.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Jethro wrote:
Goodwillie is shite, how other teams paid money for him I don't know, he should have gone to Truro, not Rooney.

Is that based on watching tonights game? Because Goodwillie was far from shit on Saturday, played ok especially after Spencer came on and showed some subtle touches-bit of a Gordon Staniforth type for those old enough to remember. I don't really hold with the stuff about players like Rooney and Harvey [who has made zero impact at Wrexham in a lower league]-it may be a far more relevant question to ask why Argyle aren't producing players good enough for the first team, especially bearing in mind the football experience and success of the last two managers making the judgement.

Anyway, good win tonight.In theory it should be an easy win against 9 men but seldom is-the pressure shifts heavily on the team with the full complement and if the opposition pulls 9 me back then it can be very difficult to break down.Clean sheet [which are going to be very important this season] and 3 points, credit to DA and the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Is that based on watching tonights game? Because Goodwillie was far from shit on Saturday, played ok especially after Spencer came on and showed some subtle touches-bit of a Gordon Staniforth type for those old enough to remember. I don't really hold with the stuff about players like Rooney and Harvey [who has made zero impact at Wrexham in a lower league]-it may be a far more relevant question to ask why Argyle aren't producing players good enough for the first team, especially bearing in mind the football experience and success of the last two managers making the judgement.

Anyway, good win tonight.In theory it should be an easy win against 9 men but seldom is-the pressure shifts heavily on the team with the full complement and if the opposition pulls 9 me back then it can be very difficult to break down.Clean sheet [which are going to be very important this season] and 3 points, credit to DA and the team.

i was there sat and the other home games this season goodwillie is pisspoor. moves any slower and gravediggers will throw dirt on him and looks uninterested and saturday was evident enough of that. certainly no reuben reid and a poor replacement.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:42 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Jethro wrote:

i was there sat and the other home games this season goodwillie is pisspoor. moves any slower and  gravediggers will throw dirt on him and looks uninterested and saturday was evident enough of that. certainly no reuben reid and a poor replacement.

not the only one to say that about him, I hope hes not on a massive wage a week,
guy needs to buck his ideas up or ship out.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Three points is three points.

Five clear at the top, where have I seen that before.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:51 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Three points is three points.

Five clear at the top, where have I seen that before.

Maybe so but apart from Spencer , the forwards we have brought in are shite, need a striking coach show them what a goal is sure we got a couple of ex strikers in the area who could come in and work with them...
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Jethro wrote:

i was there sat and the other home games this season goodwillie is pisspoor. moves any slower and  gravediggers will throw dirt on him and looks uninterested and saturday was evident enough of that. certainly no reuben reid and a poor replacement.

not the only one to say that about him, I hope hes not on a massive wage a week,
guy needs to buck his ideas up or ship out.

Possibly beyond your respective compasses but if you look at Argyle's first goal tonight, then you may be able to recognise a high class piece of skill to put Spencer through.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Fair play if it was Goodwillie who put Spencer in tonight for 1-0 but other than that, I thought he was poor.

Strangely flat after a 2-0 win, maybe because it felt a foregone conclusion with them down to 9 after 15 mins and us 1-0 up.

5 points clear and thankful for that but early days and just can't seem to get even a little bit excited after 5 years in the dog shit division.

Purrington caught my eye tonight - always wanted the ball and an excellent cutback for the 2nd goal.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Fair play if it was Goodwillie who put Spencer in tonight for 1-0 but other than that, I thought he was poor.

Strangely flat after a 2-0 win, maybe because it felt a foregone conclusion with them down to 9 after 15 mins and us 1-0 up.

5 points clear and thankful for that but early days and just can't seem to get even a little bit excited after 5 years in the dog shit division.

Purrington caught my eye tonight - always wanted the ball and an excellent cutback for the 2nd goal.

Exactly hasn't done much else so far in an Argyle shirt
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:53 pm

Leyton view of the game

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leyon Orient v Plymouth Argyle match day thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next