HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? Empty
PostSubject: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 8:15 pm

hope so he has done next to feck all since coming back apart from use pasoti to tell fans to go support man utd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 8:29 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:19 pm

I understand the OP's question but not sure why it's being asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:33 pm

probably due to Jones' stance on the freehold etc
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:11 am

A self-serving, hypocritical, main-chancer like so many before and presently involved with the club. His intellectual and cultural superiority complex will see him stay silent on the freehold issue now won't it?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 am

alannotivvy wrote:
probably due to Jones' stance on the freehold etc

My Foookin morning coffee has just gone all over the Fujitsu as I glanced at the avatar....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

(your avatar) Is it Pork Chop or one his minions....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:17 am

Pigs might fly

He'll not resign over this just like he didn't in 2005, it was because Stapes & Co outnumbered him and thought he was a pig-faced twat, no principle of the ground purchase from PCC - this will be proven when he keeps his seat on the board while Home Park is acquired by Brent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 am

He's a bit part player and worst has backed Brent - he's history!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:37 am

I'm not sure PJ has been involved with the club much recently - I know he's had some serious health issues.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

Mr Ocean city/ The slug...wont resign as long as theres a few quid coming his way he knows which side is bread is buttered
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:50 am

Homeslice wrote:
I'm not sure PJ has been involved with the club much recently - I know he's had some serious health issues.
saw him going into the ground for the mansfield use the 2 entrances by the wankfest tent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?   Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Peter Jones about to quit the Board?
Page 1 of 1