Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Blackpool down to 10 - Payne sent off.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 pm

FT 1 - 0 win. 3 in a row. Blimey
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Geddon, gotta be happy with that, away wins don't come cheap.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 pm

In the play off positions tonight. Who'd have thought it a couple of weeks ago-a very long way to go but all credit to Del and the bheys.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Credit and all but none of the recognized strikers, we signed over the summer, have scored in six games and the one player who deserves a first team start played against Ivybridge last night..
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:14 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Surely at least a 'Cor Blimey'?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I've been called many things but not too often a very nice man......... lol!

I take any compliment that goes your why, because like me we do not receive them often . Give my regards to your ladies friends on free chat

Christ what a right pair of Dyxxx they were FFS.......The Whopper with the big titties claiming to be a barmaid deactivated her account the same time as Jock......Clearly a plant of Pork Chop and clearly didnt like mixing it with the PT and the Bitch even called me a Vile man FFS......She blew a Gasket when I called her Menopausal  Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:30 pm

still along way to go, still more gelling to do.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Seventh in the fourth division, make the most of it this is what passes for glory under the Brentmare regime.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Interesting win for Argyle.

Three points is three points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Decent win, things seem to be moving in the right direction. It would be nice to see one of our centre forwards score a goal at some point though.

Last edited by Homeslice on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:07 am

Another shit performance in which the better side lost. This can't and won't continue. Not good enough.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:26 am

Blackpool manager On Plymouth Defeat

Gary Bowyer lamented some big decisions in what he called 'a hugely disappointing' 1-0 defeat to Plymouth Argyle this afternoon.

Blackpool put in a strong performance against The Pilgrims and created numerous chances to win the game, yet a goal from Nauris Bulvitis and the dismissal of Jack Payne left a sour taste.

Speaking post-match, here's what the manager had to say.

On a disappointing outcome.

We're hugely disappointed with the result, obviously. From the number of chances we created - Mark Cullen hit the bar and had a glorious chance on the counter in the first-half - we were disappointed to be coming in all square at half-time. We got done with one - we switched off at a corner, which we can't accept - but we continued to have a go and created some great chances again.

Jack Payne's sending off.

We're majorly disappointed with the sending off. From three yards inside our half, with Colin Daniel level, it's a bit harsh that one. It's called a goalscoring opportunity and that's some run the lad's going to have to do. I have to say the way that we carried on - big Armand has one cleared off the line - the character of the team was impressive, they didn't die, they showed great fight and great spirit to keep going. You saw the relief of the Plymouth bench, the supporters and the team at the end because they knew that we were pushing and pushing and pushing. Our energy levels and fitness levels were terrific.

Other decisions.

There's two penalty claims that we have that I've seen again and, in my opinion, they're clear cut penalties. Then there's a tackle on my centre-half and I'm lucky that he's not in hospital.

Blackpool media
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:52 am

Quotes from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guess the attendance v Plymouth 2,200 Blackpool fans? 623 Argyle fans

I wonder if they are releasing free tickets and not actually giving them to anyone then adding it to the attendance. There were only 600-700 scabs in the home end which would account for season ticket holders

1500 freebies means only about 700 scabs

Apparently the Plymouth fans were singing anti Oyston songs so have to thank them for that.

Attendance: Non given

Why doesn't that surprise you
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:16 am

Scabs ? Bit strong i must say.

They recognise a shyster shame our fans dont........
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:38 am

Elias wrote:

Spot  on, still waiting for the day when there is a chorus of BRENT OUT ringing out loudly from the home stands.
One can only hope.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:54 am

akagreengull wrote:
Elias wrote:

Spot  on, still waiting for the day when there is a chorus of BRENT OUT ringing out loudly from the home stands.
One can only hope.
Brent, is no different from Blackpools version, only Blackpool have just dropped into the Basement, while Argyle under Brent, are  long established Basement Bums.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Surely at least a 'Cor Blimey'?

Nah, Cor Blimey is a 4 in a row.
5 is erect nipples
6 is moist
7 is an erect todger
8 is multiple orgasms
9 and 10 you wouldn't know anything about due the multiple orgasms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2