harvetheslayer
Greenskin
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 am

Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle    

Man in the middle NIGEL MILLER     Games: 4   Yellow 5 Reds 1

Assisted by Graeme Fyvie and Danny Markham

Fourth Official: Paul Newhouse

Blacpool News

Blackpool is still in turmoil, Gates are down with the BST boycotting the home games, all BST committee members but one follows this boycott. Will the Argyle trust recommend that we should boycott this match aswel? The reason they are boycott the home games is stoppingthe the Oystons lining their pockets.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Expect and answer from the AFT in time for the Argyle Home match lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Taken from the post of that nice man on free chat (Paul Thomas) in a way a answer I asked for follow up the thread.

New AFT Fanzine

Going to Blackpool? Please read this message from the BST

By Secretary On August 25, 2016

Dear Argyle fans,

Please read this letter from the Blackpool Supporters Trust in advance of your trip to Blackpool this weekend. We urge our supporters to pledge support as detailed here where possible. The AFT fully backs this pledge.

Thank you.

Dear Visiting Supporters,

I write to you on behalf of the Blackpool Supporters’ Trust (BST) to ask for your support on your upcoming visit to Bloomfield Road.

As you may be aware, Blackpool fans are currently undertaking an ethical boycott against the club’s owners, whose treatment of supporters has arguably been as dreadful as their management of the club. This ethical protest has seen many Blackpool FC fans take a ‘Not A Penny More’ stance, which means they have chosen to not renew season tickets, and/or not to purchase match day tickets for home games, not to purchase any club merchandise and if they do go to home games, not to purchase programmes or refreshments inside the stadium. BST is also organising an ethical boycott of those businesses that sponsor the club as well as other local businesses run by the club’s owners. Quite simply, many supporters will not give the club another penny of their money and have withdrawn their custom.

This decision has not been taken lightly, but over 1,750 BST members, who dearly love their club as you do yours, felt that this was the best choice they could make in trying to rescue our club.

We would initially request that you reconsider visiting Bloomfield Road in the first instance. However we do appreciate that you too want to support your own club and completely respect your decision to do so. It is quite often the case that there are more away fans than home supporters at Blackpool games these days.
If you do choose to attend the game at Bloomfield Road, we would ask that you support our actions by doing the following:
a) Not purchasing any match programmes or lottery tickets when at the ground.
b) Not purchasing any food or drinks from the kiosks on the concourse inside the ground.
c) Join us in the spirit of fans united and show solidarity with any pre-match demonstrations arranged by Blackpool fans (if such are organised for the game you are attending).

We greatly appreciate your support. Please let us know if you or your fellow fans have any questions or suggestions on the contents of this letter.

Yours in sport,
Blackpool Supporters Trust.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:36 pm

First visit to Blackpool since thumbsgate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Thumbsgate !!!! forgot about that carry on
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 pm

I've been called many things but not too often a very nice man......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 6:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

I take any compliment that goes your why, because like me we do not receive them often . Give my regards to your ladies friends on free chat
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:11 am

Thats what i like to see a trust with some bollocks calling out the owner...take note argyledad & steel cannon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:47 am

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I take any compliment that goes your why, because like me we do not receive them often . Give my regards to your ladies friends on free

chat

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:59 am

Blackpool are slight favourites to beat Plymouth Argyle at Bloomfield Road this weekend.

Gary Bowyer’s side are 13/8 to win against The Pilgrims, while the visitors are available at 7/4 and a draw is at 11/5.

The Seasiders have kept clean sheets in their opening two home league games and are 7/2 to win to nil.

Kyle Vassell is the favourite to score first at 11/2, whilst you can get odds of 6/1 on Armand Gnanduillet to score the first goal for the club.

Score
2-0 Blackpool 11/1
0-0 Draw 15/2
1-0 Plymouth 13/2
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Louis Rooney scored Argyle res 1st goal tonight, It look like he has been drop from tomorrow squad at Blackpool being replace by Miller.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Louis Rooney scored Argyle res 1st goal tonight, It look like he has been drop from tomorrow squad at Blackpool being replace by Miller.
thats a shame the boys chopping at the bit for a start..which ive been calling for i might add..deserves his chance seen him warming up at half times working hard taking it seriously...not like tyler harvey was playing/messing about & trying to do silly flicks and tricks at half time ..got a feeling this boys gunna be the real thing..start him
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Be our first draw of the season I think, though not sure why. 1-1 I'll call it as.

Hope it's a good game for those travelling up to it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 am

Would like to think people will support the Blackpool fans, just as other fans supported us in our hour of need.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Was going to make this my first match of the season, but the ticket price of £22 + the fact that the Supporter's trust have asked us to respect their boycott of the club made me decide to give it a miss.

For some reason this one feels like an Argyle defeat to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Front cover of todays game

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:51 pm

The Argyle players have arrived at Bloomfield Road

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Argyle unchanged at Blackpool

Oscar Threlkeld continues in place of Gary Miller, who is back from suspension and on the bench
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:46 pm

0 - 0 HT.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Pretty even by the sound of it. 50-50 possession, Blackpool 8 attempts, Argo 6.

Brent out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:55 pm

COYG!
Back to top Go down
Partridge_Green

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:59 pm

We've been shite. Again. Blackpool had the better of the first half.
Back to top Go down
Partridge_Green

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Sorry I meant we've been great. The lads done good. Hail Brent. jocolor
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:08 pm

1 up, Bulvitis cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool v Plymouth Argyle match thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next