harvetheslayer
Flat_Track_Bully
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Jethro wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOS photo 71 ............Gary Miller and his son.........and pieface ?

What a pile of village crap the club has become.

Yes that's Pieface giving it large to a toddler. What a hero.

Needs a banning order before someone chins hims I know I would if i had to listen to his shite all match

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Needs a banning order before someone chins hims I know I would if i had to listen to his shite all match

LOL.   Talk about jumping on the bandwagon...  Pieface hasn't even been allowed to speak in his own defense yet...

... and wasn't Pieface "one of Pasoti's own" just a few months ago?  Taken under Newell's personal wing?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 pm

LOL!

How the mighty have fallen.

And yet another classic own goal for Nool and his opinion on people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:04 pm

It's a bit embarrassing that this overweight foul mouthed thug was allowed in the Directors Box.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It's a bit embarrassing that this overweight foul mouthed thug was allowed in the Directors Box.

Why are you surprised?  There's one overweight foul mouthed thug who is invited to sit in there every week.  Or, at least sit on the steps...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Hope he doesn't turn up here or in the box again , disgusting hope Miller takes this further no need for it,
Get the fat piece of shit banned from hp at least.

For what its worth he knows he done wrong but thats not the point

Twat on twatter
Jack 'Pie' McDermott ‏@the_pieface Aug 13
Safe to say I may have not acted too well at the end of the game

Then this
Im more than aware I react badly it's passion that's all can't please everyone.

Then kicks the fans who don't care for his bullshit in the bollocks
Jack 'Pie' McDermott ‏@the_pieface Aug 13
Surprised some Argyle fans haven't accused me of shooting JFK, just sit down clap and go wooo when we win a corner.

then I guess him reacting to his ban from the farm
The irony of the complete situation is people online (who don't even know what happened) are pretty much doing the same thing without even realizing it...
what a tit he is
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Be quick, cleaning in progress cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:45 am

Can you tell the truth in 3 points on your marks set go.
Nool Wrote
A) I'm not a Site Administrator.
Sorry that's incorrect
B) I'm certainly not a coward.
Yeah you are.
C) The thread is not being removed, sue away.
Settle for 75k he got that from ATD oh wait....
Thanks for playing sorry you lost...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:48 am

Btw our pr department is shite, wtf is this rubbish just ban the fat cnut
Cover up clickbait bullshit

PILGRIMS’ defender Gary Miller appreciates the frustrations of the Green Army as Argyle seek their first win of the new season.
A 1-0 defeat at Carlisle on Saturday means that the Pilgrims are goal-less and pointless two games into the 2016-17 Sky Bet League Two campaign.

Right-back Gary spoke with some of the near 400 Argyle fans at Brunton Park immediately after the defeat and he shares in their pain.

“It’s not like we’re not disappointed ourselves,” he said. “We understand how they feel. It’s not like we’re enjoying it, either. So we know. We just need to keep battling and we need every one of them to stick behind us, keep going, and try to do it together.

“It’s not like we’re happy getting beat. We’re all thoroughly disappointed and we don’t want to accept that. We need to do better and we know that. So everyone needs to kick on together and build on it. Then results will come, and we’ll get our luck, and that’s when results will start to pick up.

“We’re having a difficult time and no-one wants to take the easy route, so we just need to keep kicking on, give 100% when we’re out there, and work as hard as we can.

“The first half was not a good performance by ourselves and, at half-time, we tried to regroup, started a wee bit better and, for the last 15-20 minutes, we were pushing, pushing. But it was a not an acceptable first half, really.”

Gary came close to capping the second-half revival when substitute Jake Jervis’ cross caused problems for the Carlisle defence and the ball dropped for him.

He said: “I saw a ruck of players and I thought, if I smashed [the ball], and it hit somebody, it could go either way, so I tried to place it.

“I think I got it under the ’keeper and defender and somebody’s flicked it off the line.”

The Pilgrims now go to former manager John Sheridan’s Notts County on Tuesday to try to break their seasonal duck.

“We need that lift and that bit of luck; it will come and we’ll get there,” said Gary, “but we just need to keep battling together; keep the team pushing forward; keep everybody positive; and try to do our best, and it will come.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 am

Saw this on some site by some bloke who is not a Mod?

'Greenthing did NOT ban him. The Mods as a group decided that he had to go, I also voted and I came to the same conclusion.

This site does not want to be associated with him.

It's not up for discussion'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:14 am

PatDunne wrote:
Saw this on some  site by some bloke who is not a Mod?

'Greenthing did NOT ban him. The Mods as a group decided that he had to go, I also voted and I came to the same conclusion.

This site does not want to be associated with him.

It's not up for discussion'
That site is a joke.
One mod apparently went to school with young Jack.
Forgot who he was logged in as though.
Doh! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:40 am

The thing with Pieface that anyone who has been within spitting distance of an Argyle game in the last 5 years would know what a leery twonk he was. He's never far from trouble and often gives it large to stewards and police. Of course the only thing that changed for Newell etc was his bit of televisual exposure and then hitching their wagon to his z rated celebrity.

A column in the Herald followed, director box treatment and a co commentary spot on Radio Devon. Truly taken on side by the club and pasoti glitterati - even his subsequent ban from Home Park was subject to the great and good lining up to be intermediaries in trying to get Pieface to meet the club and talk things over (which I'm sure you'll agree has never been offered to any other reprobate who stepped out of line in their overthetop love of argyle)

How times change and he's been hung drawn and quartered by the pasoti mods for something that didn't happen on pasoti with no pasoti mod in attendance of the incident and without pieface being able to have any defence. Proof positive that pasoti is an extension of the club through the associate p(r)oxy director.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:50 am

I notice that the Herald have turned on their former columnist. I wonder why they didn't do the same to Webb when he almost caused the club to be relegated out of the league when he forced the club captain out of the club?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:56 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I notice that the Herald have turned on their former columnist. I wonder why they didn't do the same to Webb when he almost caused the club to be relegated out of the league when he forced the club captain out of the club?
Because they are all in on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:06 am

BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

A gangbang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:17 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

A gangbang?
Not as such Frank.
Wasn't the chap who was going to write a book about the administration etc a Herald Journo?
Perhaps he got too many facts of the seedy goings on that the Herald are invited into the 'inner circle' and why no hard questions are ever asked of those in charge! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:27 am

There's a lot of seedy goings on at this club and it feckin stinks.

Roll on the day Brent finally fecks off and takes his old age pensioner bumchum with him.

Any other club in the land would be back page news if the club president shacked up with the captains wife but here it's just brushed under the big pasoti carpet.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:37 am

Yea Man wrote:
There's a lot of seedy goings on at this club and it feckin stinks.

Roll on the day Brent finally fecks off and takes his old age pensioner bumchum with him.

Any other club in the land would be back page news if the club president shacked up with the captains wife but here it's just brushed under the big pasoti carpet.

What's to stop one of us leaking it....
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
cos he was part of the click there all in the swindle together brent webby nool and the erald..plus that tosser webby knows where all the bodys are buried thats why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Well the sooner all the shit is out in the open, the better.
All those bobble hat wearing cnuts on the Farm and FB can go fek themselves then.

Tossers, the lot of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 2:36 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Well the sooner all the shit is out in the open, the better.
All those bobble hat wearing cnuts on the Farm and FB can go fek themselves then.  

Tossers, the lot of them.
Bobble hats are so over-rated mate.
Floppy's are forever!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Fat bullying Argo chav's making media headlines, as some kind of club celebrity, a motley collection of nobodies hanging around the directors box.
A sixty year old rusting stand, with no plan to be replaced, above an empty concrete wasteland of a cleared terrace.
A stinking urinal behind the rusting Mayflower, oh and the broken windows look great, am sure the visiting team are well impressed when they roll in in their luxury coach.
Totally inadequate shop, catering and ticket facilities, surrounded by rubbish skips and junk.
Another season in the bottom league, concerns from the apathetic fanbase about the quality of new players.
A board of cronies with no concept of ambition, with no coherent plan to take the club forward.
Ok we have a new pitch, and dugouts but not enough to balance out the rest of the decay and neglect that is called Home Park.
I could go on , but what's the point.
The above is just some of the issues around PAFC, just these indicate that Brent's 5 year tenure has been an abject failure.
We all know what the answer is.
Rant
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:27 pm

James is going to profit quite nicely, not a failed 5 years at all.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:38 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Fat bullying Argo chav's making media headlines, as some kind of club celebrity, a motley collection of nobodies hanging around the directors box.
A sixty year old rusting stand, with no plan to be replaced, above an empty concrete wasteland of a cleared terrace.
A stinking urinal behind the rusting Mayflower, oh and the broken windows look great, am sure the visiting team are well impressed when they roll in in their luxury coach.
Totally inadequate shop, catering and ticket facilities, surrounded by rubbish skips and junk.
Another season in the bottom league, concerns from the apathetic fanbase about the quality of new players.
A board of cronies with no concept of ambition, with no coherent plan to take the club forward.
Ok we have a new pitch, and dugouts but not enough to balance out the rest of the decay and neglect that is called Home Park.
I could go on , but what's the point.
The above is just some of the issues around PAFC, just these indicate that Brent's 5 year tenure has been an abject failure.
We all know what the answer is.
Rant
Good Post Here!! Here!! Well said that man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle vs Argyle   Carlisle vs Argyle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlisle vs Argyle
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next