The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston Empty
PostSubject: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:04 pm

20 year old, 1 time Welsh U19 international, just released by Crawley after playing 10 games last season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:09 pm

I guess if Del Bhey is looking for a youngster to be the 3rd choice keeper while probably playing in the cornish league he isnt looking for another goalkeeper coach.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 pm

McC is 33. Could the plan be for McC to take on coaching for the 2 young keepers and Harvey (GK)?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
McC is 33. Could the plan be for McC to take on coaching for the 2 young keepers and Harvey (GK)?

Could be, although I think Rhys Wilmot still coaches the academy kids, so he may return to his old role? Cory Harvey was released in May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:05 pm

33 isn't old for a GK.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Maybe thats a good thing..cos that dorel v Hartlepool looked a bit shakey for me specially the first half hour of the game when he came for the ball..but he wasnt really tested in the
5-0 win..the jurys still out for me on dorel
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:50 pm

I thought he looked ok, Luke needs to buck up this season or he should be dropped imo.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I thought he looked ok, Luke needs to buck up this season or he should be dropped imo.
he got more comfortable as the game went on les if iam honest done ok hish it was the first 20 mins/30mins he looled very nervy..but to be fair it was his debut so maybe that was expected
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:01 pm

I agree with the luke thing though les
He needs to liven up his act a bit think his taking being no1 for granted defo need a keeper whos maybe on par with luke to keep him on his toes
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:07 pm

RegGreen wrote:
He needs to liven up his act a bit think his taking being no1 for granted defo need a keeper whos maybe on par with luke to keep him on his toes
I can't remember LarryO having a slightly ''off'' period but a similar scenario to when McC was No 2 to LarryO.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:15 pm

RegGreen wrote:

In the words of Floyd, he's become a bit 'comfortably numb'
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 pm

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I can't remember LarryO having a slightly ''off'' period but a similar scenario to when McC was No 2 to LarryO.
yeah tone but its been more than a slightly off period though with luke his form has been of concern maybe 3 qualters of last season
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

In the words of Floyd, he's become a bit 'comfortably numb'
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston   Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeper Trialist at Tavistock Callum Preston
Page 1 of 1