HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trialist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Trialist Empty
PostSubject: Trialist   Trialist EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:28 am

I cannot understand why we still have not had any more players on trials, one crap America and a Rover reject is all we had. With all the players looking for clubs we should have been able to pick up a couple of average div 1 players.
Back to top Go down

Trialist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trialist   Trialist EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:06 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

Trialist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trialist   Trialist EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am

Tgwu wrote:
I cannot understand why we still have not had any more players on trials, one crap America and a Rover reject is all we had. With all the players looking for clubs we should have been able to pick up a couple of average div 1 players.

Guy Branston in today's WMN Sunday edition

"Norburn can be a fantastic player for Argyle and with him they could have a really good side on their hands"

"He has the potential to be even better than Conor Hourihane"

After seeing him twice I agree but of course he will have to prove himself over the season. He certainly is capable of the spectacular.

Over the years trialists have come good for Argyle. We don't need anymore. I suspect we will get two quality loan signing instead certainly until January and may be a full season. One of the possibilities has already proven himself at the club and would be a real asset.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Trialist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trialist   Trialist EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:49 am

Graham Clark wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Guy Branston in today's WMN Sunday edition

"Norburn can be a fantastic player for Argyle and with him they could have a really good side on their hands"

"He has the potential to be even better than Conor Hourihane"

After seeing him twice I agree but of course he will have to prove himself over the season. He certainly is capable of the spectacular.

Over the years trialists have come good for Argyle. We don't need anymore. I suspect we will get two quality loan signing instead certainly until January and may be a full season. One of the possibilities has already proven himself at the club and would be a real asset.

Norburn is twenty one, now with his fourth club. a ambition killing desperate signing along with bittner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trialist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trialist   Trialist Empty

Back to top Go down

Trialist
Page 1 of 1