Dick Trickle
RegGreen
Chemical Ali
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:56 pm

From argyle's twitter-

Derek Adams has set his sights on another player - and for him, The Chase is over. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Now tweeted a picture of Bradley Walsh, so I'm guessing its Brad/ Bradley somebody or somebody Walsh.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Sonny Bradley (big CB) signs-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ARGYLE manager Derek Adams has completed a whole 'team' of summer signings...
...with the arrival of centre-back Sonny Bradley.

Former Crawley Town captain Sonny, 24, comes to Home Park after two seasons at the West Sussex side, with which he failed to agree a new contract in the summer.

The ex Hull, Aldershot and Portsmouth defender is Derek's 11th addition to the Pilgrims' squad in a hectic 24 days. Midfielder Ryan Donaldson's arrival on June 17 set in motion a conveyor belt of talent that has also included defenders Gary Miller, Yann Songo'o, Nauris Bulvitis and Karleigh Osborne; midfielders Connor Smith and Oscar Threlkeld; and forwards David Goodwillie, Jordan Slew and Jimmy Spencer.

Bradley came through the ranks at hometown Hull and, after short loan stints in the Conference North, with Harrogate, and in Sweden, with IK Frej, made his professional debut while on another loan, to League Two Aldershot in the second half of the 2011-12 campaign.

After two subsequent late-season Championship matches with Hull, he returned to the Recreation Ground for the entire 2012-13 season and earned a permanent move to League Two Portsmouth.

Following one season at Fratton Park, Sonny joined Crawley, then in League One, and racked up 79 appearances in two seasons before parting company with the Red Devils last month.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Seems yet again a player signed whos had injury problems in the past..i know the budget is poor but..is it that bad that we have to take gambles on injury prone players..anyway welcome to the home park circus Sonny boy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:08 pm

This from a Pompey supporting mate of mine...

"Oh dear. Just seen you have signed Sonny Bradley. Hope he is only back-up otherwise you are in trouble! Can't head the ball and woeful with it at his feet. Positionally hopeless. Can tackle provided attacker is running straight at him"
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
This from a Pompey supporting mate of mine...

"Oh dear. Just seen you have signed Sonny Bradley. Hope he is only back-up otherwise you are in trouble! Can't head the ball and woeful with it at his feet. Positionally hopeless. Can tackle provided attacker is running straight at him"
now that sounds more like the quality we have been signing. laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Not wanted by Crawley, but good enough for plymouth Argyle! one shite signing after another!! either Adams is the best Argyle manager ever or we are in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Seems yet again a player signed whos had injury problems in the past..i know the budget is poor but..is it that bad that we have to take gambles on injury prone  players..anyway welcome to the home park circus Sonny boy
How far you going back? Probably far enough to ensure the stats match your comment. Since Jan 2012 141 appearances which I make about 35 a season. Injury prone?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Not wanted by Crawley, but good enough for plymouth Argyle! one shite signing after another!! either Adams is the best Argyle manager ever or we are in serious trouble.
He was wanted but couldn't agree the deal so left for Argyle. Again, bend the facts to suit your comment.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:41 pm

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Seems yet again a player signed whos had injury problems in the past..i know the budget is poor but..is it that bad that we have to take gambles on injury prone  players..anyway welcome to the home park circus Sonny boy
How far you going back? Probably far enough to ensure the stats match yoytur comment. Since Jan 2012 141 appearances which I make about 35 a season. Injury prone?
bollocks with the injurys his had his only ever played 103 games in his whole career plus 5 goals
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
He was wanted but couldn't agree the deal so left for Argyle. Again, bend the facts to suit your comment.
Its my opinion site twat, freedom of speech and all that.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
this ones for tiger tone 35 games a season talking out your arse again tone lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:05 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
this ones for tiger tone 35 games a season talking out your arse again tone lol!
According to Pussy Tone, No one wanted Argyle but Jimmy...... wrong! Jimbo claims he had lots of offers for the club. According to Pussy Tone, Argyle would get promoted with games to spare after Jimmys magnificent Nardiello Coup Wrong! Pussy Tone, claims Jimmy's backing for adams means eleven top signings have joined the club..... to be confirmed. geek geek Sleep
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:07 pm

35 apps a seaaon i must be going blind but does that say he didnt play a game last season for crawley tone
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:58 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Jan 2012 → Aldershot Town (loan) 14 (0)
2012–2013 → Aldershot Town (loan) 42 (1)
2013–2014 - Portsmouth 33 (2)
2014–2016 - Crawley Town 72

4 full seasons and a 3 month loan (1/3 of a season) Played 161 games (14 + 42 + 33 + 72)
Divide 161 by 4.33 = 37 games

P'raps I'm missing something here but that's the stats from wiki.
lol
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Its my opinion site twat, freedom of speech and all that.
So its your 'opinion site' is it? Were you pissed or just got tourettes?

It's your opinion that he wasn't wanted but all reports say he couldn't agree a deal. Maybe you know more than the rest.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm

A conveyor belt of talent! A conveyor belt of professional footballers more suited to factory work, more like. Although, in a factory job, if you took as many sick days as this bunch of recruits, you'd be sacked.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:22 pm

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

4 full seasons and a 3 month loan (1/3 of a season) Played 161 games  (14 + 42 + 33 + 72)

lol
yeah your missing somethink
Harogate town 6 apps 2010-11
Hull city 2 apps 2011-12
Ik Frej (loan) 5apps 2011
Aldershot ( loan)14 apps 2012 you seem to have missed these stats tone as well while you was on wiki p laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:21 am

RegGreen wrote:
tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

4 full seasons and a 3 month loan (1/3 of a season) Played 161 games  (14 + 42 + 33 + 72)

lol
yeah  your missing somethink
Harogate town 6 apps 2010-11
Hull city             2 apps 2011-12
Ik  Frej (loan)     5apps  2011
Aldershot ( loan)14 apps 2012 you seem to have missed these stats tone as well while you was on wiki p laugh

I think the laugh is on you actually.
I had included the 14 games highlighted. (Oh you must do better)
Then you say bollocks with the injurys his had his only ever played 103 games in his whole career plus 5 goals  Really? Not sure you can count Reggy. He's played 161 in the last 4 and a bit seasons. (Oh you must do better)
Then you say ''35 apps a seaaon i must be going blind but does that say he didnt play a game last season for crawley tone'' He played 46 for Crawley last season Reggy (Oh you must do better)

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:16 am

I will be the first to hold my hands up and admit i was wrong on this one if he turns out to be a great signing..but iam going more donkey rather than bobby moore on this one
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:51 am

twat
Back to top Go down
tentacles of corruption

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:07 am

Another budget signing to hoodwink the jannerati into believing Brent is backing Adams.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:38 am

And he's not even Scottish!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:44 pm

cornysteve wrote:
A conveyor belt of talent! A conveyor belt of professional footballers more suited to factory work, more like. Although, in a factory job, if you took as many sick days as this bunch of recruits, you'd be sacked.
If you are over six foot and have played at any standard, Adams will offer you a job! No long term planning or ambition, but its enough to keep the gratefuls happy.... sad but true. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle   Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonny Bradley Joins Argyle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next