Sonny Bradley oops !

Go down 
+2
harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Sonny Bradley oops ! Empty
PostSubject: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Well, if anyone's stock soared over the Liverpool game, it has to Bradley. Forget Carey, Bradley could well be the guy in demand. It's a good job this player, proven against names, is contracted for years at Argyle, so any move will result in a payday for pafc . Very Happy  Very Happy
6 ft 4 , an animal and high profile brick now turns his hand to a reverse Kenny Burns. If  I were running a championship team, I would give him a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Unbelievable. Took the dog for a walk at half time ( via the pub and a couple of pints), Watching BBC in the pub and Cheltenham equalising, get home and find we've won!! What a result.

Happy days.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:31 am

Couldn't find a recent thread to ask about Sonny so bumped this one. On the farm this morning I read something about Bradley's recent illness that said "if the rumours are true?" Obviously no details were given as it obviously doesn't sit well in Brentworld but what are the rumours? Anything to do with the massive hangover remark I also heard re. Sonny?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:45 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Couldn't find a recent thread to ask about Sonny so bumped this one. On the farm this morning I read something about Bradley's recent illness that said "if the rumours are true?" Obviously no details were given as it obviously doesn't sit well in Brentworld but what are the rumours? Anything to do with the massive hangover remark I also heard re. Sonny?

My lad came out with something Sunday and when I said "what" he said everyone knows dad. I said I dont but it alluded to whats been mentioned by Earwego. Organ damaged hence the tests and Adams refusal to talk. No idea if accurate but seems many do indeed know about it
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:42 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

I noticed that too, as I trawled through as a lurking guest (recently expelled, as they couldn't match me to a working e-mail address).

If it's boozing, why does it make him 'untouchable' though, as the thread seemed to suggest? I could have read it wrong though..
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 5:18 pm

He ll want too much to stay.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Something about the city of Plymouth – and its football club – agrees with Sonny Bradley.

Sonny said: “Living six hours away isn’t really a problem for me. If you want to be a professional footballer you have to commit to that life.

Sometimes that means moving further away; if you want to improve or better your career you have to make these sacrifices.

Plymouth is a lovely place to live. I have never had a problem here since I moved down. I felt welcome straight away and I settled quickly. I found a place to live and that made it a lot easier. The football club: I would advise anybody to come and play for Plymouth. Come down here, it is a massive football club, and the fans are ridiculously good.

I’ve already expressed I do want to stay at the club,” said Sonny. “Between now and the end of the season there will be more conversations with me and the manager. Whether it gets done by the end of the season I am not sure yet. It might get done in the summer, but the main priority at the minute is winning football matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:21 pm

pay em and they will come.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Something about the city of Plymouth – and its football club – agrees with Sonny Bradley.

Sonny said: “Living six hours away isn’t really a problem for me. If you want to be a professional  footballer you have to commit to that life.

Sometimes that means moving further away; if you want to improve or better your career you have to make these sacrifices.

Plymouth is a lovely place to live. I have never had a problem here since I moved down. I felt welcome straight away and I settled quickly. I found a place to live and that made it a lot easier. The football club: I would advise anybody to come and play for Plymouth. Come down here, it is a massive football club, and the fans are ridiculously good.

I’ve already expressed I do want to stay at the club,” said Sonny. “Between now and the end of the season there will be more conversations with me and the manager. Whether it gets done by the end of the season I am not sure yet. It might get done in the summer, but the main priority at the minute is winning football matches.

It all depends which league we are in next season apparently.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I noticed that too, as I trawled through as a lurking guest (recently expelled, as they couldn't match me to a working e-mail address).

If it's boozing, why does it make him 'untouchable' though, as the thread seemed to suggest? I could have read it wrong though..

This story does the farm no credit whatsoever. Turns out Sonny had a kidney infection hence why he was sidelined (Source the man himself in herald article) it would appear that there have been rumours about Sonny being on the piss quite a bit and the two were connected. JBSOTI are sooo fearful about appearing critical about the club in any capacity they moved, amended and deleted any posts relating to Sonny which in the end made it all appear much darker and worthy of rumours than had they just let the story run. They are more like a cult everyday.
There's another good example of this on the Grandstand kicking off thread when some loose cannon called Penny X has the temerity to ask how the new ticket shop will be accessed? It really is amusing how paranoid and jittery the Brentists are becoming whilst the great man himself seems to have gone missing lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Bradley oops !   Sonny Bradley oops ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonny Bradley oops !
Page 1 of 1