seadog
Bad Toad
Tgwu
Sir Francis Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:20 am

I think the attempt at bracketing of peoples political persuasions or indeed trying justify certain acts as being politically motivated is best avoided.

Debating politics is ok but trying to impose political will on others is not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:26 am

Well the government has seen fit to classify the murder of Jo Cox as a political murder. If that's not good enough for you, I don't know what is.
I'm not so stupid to impose anything on anyone. Pissing against the wind is not my bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:37 am

Wasn't accusing you in particular, merely generalising.

As for the Jo Cox murder, it may well have been a political murder, but right wing facist ? not centre left, far right, far left, centre right then ?

Just assuming a right wing facist, truth is no one knows and we won't until that vermin comes to trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:40 am

Unbelievable. Maybe it was the Womens' Institute.
I really give up.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:40 am

Mair was a fascist right enough.

https://undercoverinfo.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/mi5-monitored-thomas-mairs-links-to-neo-nazi-organsations-since-2000/

(The link may cause offence. You have been warned.)

There's no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 am

Ah well there's a bit of evidence rather than supposition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:20 am

BBC1 wrote:
Angry wrote:
the media whores and would do "anything" for votes except work mr's tudor evans and chaz singh are creaming themselves silly over the fact they helped powerwashed the stone today. However given the weather that writing would have come off pretty much by the end of the day.
Perhaps I can message Tudor Evans and try and get the fecking grass cut on the KGV playing field down here!
Tried going for a kickabout with my lad yesterday and twas like playing in a meadow.
Honestly, fecking councils. Twisted Evil

tell him the media are turning up and im sure he will be there to cut the grass himselfl.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 4:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
But if all we talked about/or were allowed to talk about was Argyle related dross this place would be boredom personified, particularly during the close season. The diversity of topics and the opposing views of posters is what makes this place tick imo. Have you read free chat, pasoti or 606 recently? Sleep

Not disagreeing with you Les but being an argumentative, political animal myself, it becomes tiresome. Rickler and myself are far apart politically so we choose not to 'go there'.
What binds us all together is Argiggle and the other sideshows are all well and good, as long as they do not result in endless arguments that cannot be won.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Sounds like good sense.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Cue moral outrage.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:08 pm

I find free chat just a free advertiser outlet for Brent Herald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I find free chat just a free advertiser outlet for Brent Herald
There are plenty of updates from the Herald yes.
But as that website is such a clusterfuck of a site, I don't bother joining in with the clickbait madness.
I just move on to the next post.
Tis a bit quiet as it's the close season, but I expect things to pick up once the friendlies start.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:20 pm

I do miss some on there who used to be on here. Ian one
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
But if all we talked about/or were allowed to talk about was Argyle related dross this place would be boredom personified, particularly during the close season. The diversity of topics and the opposing views of posters is what makes this place tick imo. Have you read free chat, pasoti or 606 recently? Sleep

Not disagreeing with you Les but being an argumentative, political animal myself, it becomes tiresome. Rickler and myself are far apart politically so we choose not to 'go there'.
What binds us all together is Argiggle and the other sideshows are all well and good, as long as they do not result in endless arguments that cannot be won.

You're right old bean, few arguments are won on the internet, nor should that be the objective imo, more an opportunity for a bit of gentle ribbing, but I'm a very naughty boy bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

https://undercoverinfo.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/mi5-monitored-thomas-mairs-links-to-neo-nazi-organsations-since-2000/

Do you know that a young English fella(presumably left wing) attempted to assassinate Donald Trump the other day? Had said fella succeeded I wonder if the outpouring of grief towards The Mullet would've been anything like we saw for Jo Cox. There are nutjobs from all political/ideological persuasions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:05 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Do you know that a young English fella(presumably left wing) attempted to assassinate Donald Trump the other day? Had said fella succeeded I wonder if the outpouring of grief towards The Mullet would've been anything like we saw for Jo Cox. There are nutjobs from all political/ideological persuasions.

Trumpy's certainly a nut job. One of the worst examples of rising nationalism all over the world, and symptomatic of the age old cycle of some sorts that just cant resist a ruck. Addicted to confrontation. He's sounding more like Bismark every day....." I'm going to build the greatest armed forces the world has ever seen, and I'm ging to bully everyone" blah blah. Still, it won't be my life he's ruining or shortening, I've had most of it.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:12 am

Lord Biro wrote:
I really give up.

Why does everyone have to have a label these days? The guy's a murderer. Doesn't make any difference to what political persuasion he's aligned, He's a feckin murderer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:39 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
I really give up.

Why does everyone have to have a label these days? The guy's a murderer. Doesn't make any difference to what political persuasion he's aligned, He's a feckin murderer.

Unfortunately these days someone will always create an "ISM" or blame a political persuasion, it's almost become fashionable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:53 am

What, like terrorism, you mean ? extremism ?

Or is that different ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 am

what a way to hijack a thread with more political bs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 am

Lord Biro wrote:
What, like terrorism, you mean ? extremism ?

Or is that different ?

I won't indulge you as I think you know full well what I mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:59 am

Yes. I think I know exactly what you mean. Isms are fine if they suit your own narrative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:02 am

I'm wasting my energy on this forum. It's become worse than Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:19 am

Guest wrote:

oh well, perhaps now we can have a discussion on argyle without you turning it into a sermon for your political views.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:32 am

Angry wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh well, perhaps now we can have a discussion on argyle without you turning it into a sermon for your political views.

cheers

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised   Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Foot Memorial Vandalised
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next