So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?

Go down 
+2
GreenWhiteBlack
Sandford_Grecian
6 posters
AuthorMessage

So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? Empty
PostSubject: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 pm

There's a pint in it for you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:40 pm

who what where and how!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 pm

It was quoted on the match thread last night think it was from Nool's twitter, someone had vandalised the new hoarding at the back of block 2 Laughing LAUGH OUT VERY LOUD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Give them a knighthhod farao

the sooner those gimps get taken down the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:22 pm

haha postbox for whoever did it.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Not a city fan that's for sure, we like anything, that makes you look village lol!

..............................................................Well send a repair party in, on Saturday Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Not a city fan that's for sure, we like anything, that makes you look village lol!

..............................................................Well send a repair party in, on Saturday Wink Laughing

More volunteers sprucing the place up for free? Doesn't get much more village than that lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 pm

How has it been vandalised? Mural imminent..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm

The fat puppet as been posting again with money from his friend Mr Barron

For information, from this morning, Forza Verde fans can pick up their free FV stickers from the club shop.

These have been designed by Paoti's Jamesy and have been sponsored by our Nikkk.

There's about 250 of them and it's a solo run, so pick them up whilst they exist.

There's a few already placed in strategic windows in London!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Maybe we could ask Jamesy to do us some stickers?
"I have been Deepthroated"
" I had Nool publuish my private details on the internet" (good bumper sticker).
"Banned from PASOTI".
The possibilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Tgwu wrote:

For information, from this morning, Forza Verde fans can pick up their free FV stickers from the club shop.

These have been designed by Paoti's Jamesy and have been sponsored by our Nikkk.

There's about 250 of them and it's a solo run, so pick them up whilst they exist.

On Pasoti (Forza Verde board) he says sponsored by FES - First European Securities. If your quote is from somewhere else then this is the first public confirmation that Nikkkkkk and First European Securities are one in the same. Deliberate slip by IjN?

Quote :
These are free of charge and have been donated by FES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Iggy wrote:
Maybe we could ask Jamesy to do us some stickers?
"I have been Deepthroated"
" I had Nool publuish my private details on the internet" (good bumper sticker).
"Banned from PASOTI".
The possibilities are endless.

"Sign up to ATD - Free flickr screenshot with every new account"

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Tgwu wrote:

On Pasoti (Forza Verde board) he says sponsored by FES - First European Securities. If your quote is from somewhere else then this is the first public confirmation that Nikkkkkk and First European Securities are one in the same. Deliberate slip by IjN?

Sorry I got confuse, I could not remember if he was the White Knight or a Barron Knights
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Definitely two threads one that says it was Nikkkkkk that done it and the other crediting First European Securities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:45 pm

What made me laugh he asked the mod for a sticky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Dougie wrote:
Definitely two threads one that says it was Nikkkkkk that done it and the other crediting First European Securities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think everyone has worked out the connection now. Especially with FES appearing on either side of the stickers.

I wonder how many have been snapped up so far? I'm sure all the students want a sticker for their school books with a bad credit lenders named attached. Doesn't seem quite so benevolent now. Forza Verde, sponsored by someone who's APR is higher than the average age of the FV choir.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 am

If the feds in Landan see unlicensed stickering, then they follow up the company advertised and order them to pay for the costs of removing said sticker (and the costs of the time taken, plus sometimes a fine, etc).

Who owns Forza Verde? The answer must be the committee, the handful of teenagers who probably don't have a dollar between them.

just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
If the feds in Landan see unlicensed stickering, then they follow up the company advertised and order them to pay for the costs of removing said sticker (and the costs of the time taken, plus sometimes a fine, etc).

Who owns Forza Verde? The answer must be the committee, the handful of teenagers who probably don't have a dollar between them.

just saying.

So we could go on a bit of an ATD mission and plaster stickers everywhere, then the nerds will be forced to pay for the clean up? lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:54 pm

I would rather have my car impounded than stick one of those things on it
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 am

the 1st stage to the group becoming more 'formal'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?   So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who vandalised the Forza Verde sign?
Page 1 of 1