Chemical Ali
Tgwu
Les Miserable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:57 pm

He was not our player, his agent agreed 'in writing' to the offered terms... no contract existed.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:01 pm

and may I welcome Tiger to the 'darkside' suggesting he would welcome a new owner, whatever next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Oh feck it just goes to prove (if anybody needed it) there ain't loyalties in football, so feck the lying git, he's gone and I've moved on now, Carl Mc Who ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Do we receive a fee? as he is only 23

No we don't as its an international transfer the rules are slightly different. The player must be under 23 at the time of transfer so we get feck all. The Accrington 2 who have gone to Rangers are both 22 so Accrington will get compensation (if they haven't already). Luckily Nelson didn't go to Rangers or again we would have got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:40 pm

What about Jordon Forster, we were had to pay for a out of contract player
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Tgwu wrote:

He's 23 in September.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:14 pm

PatDunne wrote:
and may I welcome Tiger to the 'darkside' suggesting he would welcome a new owner, whatever next!
Just bought some lotto tickets - we'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Really sorry to hear he's gone. I'd like to hear McHugh's side of the story before I condemn him.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:17 am

Tgwu wrote:

He has signed a new 2 year Hibs contract.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:29 am

Graiser wrote:
Oh feck it just goes to prove (if anybody needed it) there ain't loyalties in football, so feck the lying git, he's gone and I've moved on now, Carl Mc Who ?

People don't like my retorts about the players that leave but I take your stance on all that move on - players are like ships in the night, only us fans stay attached to the club. The fawning over sportsmen living the dream sickens me even at our level - when you move to another shirt, you're history to me, bring on your successor!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:32 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

He has signed a new 2 year Hibs contract.

At the time he was a free agent because Forster was offer a two year deal Brent would not pay a fee, so he signed the deal
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:29 am

It's just beyond my comprehension how anybody expects loyalty in any workplace, it is rarely demonstrated in the other direction. The behaviour of Plymouth Argyle over the last few years would suggest it's way down the list for expecting loyalty/favours from it's employees.

Carl McHugh and his agent were doing nothing more than protecting their own best interests.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:42 am

Just read Erringtons article in the Erald, the green army can get as angry as they want, but he ain't coming back.
Time to move on, lesson for Derek is don't talk to the media about players verbal agreements.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 am

errington giving it large ! lmao

tell you what chris print a article slamming brents running of argyle bhey...................
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Errington wont go near anythink controversal specially about brent i wonder why?...didnt someone mention his missus works for brent
Or somethink....that could be the answer rite there Elias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:07 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Errington wont go near anythink controversal specially about brent i wonder why?...didnt someone mention his missus works for brent
Or somethink....that could be the answer rite there Elias

he hasnt any balls to do it regardless. As we have seen with Albion especiall the new owners, Raiders and Devils the herald sport reporters that dont have spots and fresh from school will take on the owners head on but chris is very reluctant to do that when its needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Like old Pork and a few others, Errington is in Brent's pocket - the column inches are predictable and limp!!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Really sorry to hear he's gone. I'd like to hear McHugh's side of the story before I condemn him.
So McHugh ''wanted to test himself in the SPL''
I seem to remember DA saying, about a week back and for no real reason, that Lge 2 was a similar standard to SPL. Maybe DA knew then that Motherwell were interested. If you ignore Celtic then the wage structure in SPL is similar to Lge 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:05 pm

So he accepted a deal which was substantially lower salary than Argyle's, shock horror!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Graiser wrote:
So he accepted a deal which was substantially lower salary than Argyle's, shock horror!

Which is a pretty damning verdict on how saw Argyles immediate footballing future.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Which is a pretty damning verdict on how saw Argyles immediate footballing future.

Quite....

That statement was even more damning for Argyle than saying he'd left for the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Quite....

That statement was even more damning for Argyle than saying he'd left for the money.

I get the feeling Argyle will be damned either way.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 11:58 pm

Most posters were using his move as an obvious sign that JB's wage structure and budget are piss-poor. Up went the posters with ''we told you'' But, that was wrecked by McWho's statement so then the reason moves on to our football future as the reason. P'raps he just likes haggis.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:12 am

He signed a two year contract, maybe we only offered a one year deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

PatDunne wrote:
He signed a two year contract, maybe we only offered a one year deal?

We didn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell   McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

McHugh Signs a new deal...with Argyle and then Motherwell
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3