Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+25
Hugh Midde
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
argyl3
AstiSpumante
Coxside_Green
zyph
Tringreen
seadog
Rollo Tomasi
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
tigertony
VillageGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
harvetheslayer
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
Lord Melbury
Charlie Wood
Tgwu
Dick Trickle
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
What nice people you Brexiters are.

It makes one proud to be British!

Unlike Farage who makes one ashamed to be British.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:38 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Is that the best you can do PP? Bring out the old dinosaur again, another reason to dispel the out vote cos we all love Farage, we've all got his picture on our walls. As we speak I'm having a wank over a Farage picture sticking pins into a polish sausage, I must go I wouldnt want to lose concentration.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

I've just been reading the Jezza Corbyn thread on here.

The views of Saint Francis and Sir John Hawkins/Guest/Lord Biro are so inaccurate and wrong it's a wonder anyone takes any notice of them.

Why is it the righteous are so often mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

You can kiss my arse too. Razz  Seriously though Moist why should I bother talking to anybody that doesn't even want to hear my pov? That's not a conversation it's a lecture.

Because your point of view is based on what? I think we all know your views (and welcome hearing them) but you you can't back your reasoning up with facts etc, just insults, insults and more insults.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Farage is embarrassing in all truth. But on the other side of the coin there was a government minister speaking at an anti brexit rally at Westminster today, called Soubrey or something like that-God, what an unseemly, emotionally blackmailing woman. As gut churningly dreadful and cringeworthy as Chris Webb banging on about the Janner nation at Wembley.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Is that the best you can do PP? Bring out the old dinosaur again, another reason to dispel the out vote cos we all love Farage, we've all got his picture on our walls. As we speak I'm having a wank over a Farage picture sticking pins into a polish sausage, I must go I wouldnt want to lose concentration.

What are you on about?

I think Farage is a poisonous, odious individual and is a closet racist. Nothing to do with the vote.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:44 pm

OMG he's used the "R" word...

Tin hats on!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:46 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

What are you on about?

I think Farage is a poisonous, odious individual and is a closet racist. Nothing to do with the vote.

I wonder what his wife, kids and in-laws think about him.....
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:50 pm

His German wife is very happy with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

You can kiss my arse too. Razz  Seriously though Moist why should I bother talking to anybody that doesn't even want to hear my pov? That's not a conversation it's a lecture.

Because your point of view is based on what? I think we all know your views (and welcome hearing them) but you you can't back your reasoning up with facts etc, just insults, insults and more insults.

How is BTM an insult? Youve both of you never watched it, it represents my views on Europe quite well. Respect me and my views, you don't have to agree with them but do listen to them, and I will respect you and debate with you until the cows come home, ignore me and just lecture me and you are a twat. That's only an opinion but it's no different to how I am in real life. We often mention the pub analogy but we be talking down the pub if you turned away from me every time I spoke then I would turn away from you but I'd probably call you a twat first. I've lived and worked in some rough areas it's how I am, its how most people are in the real world, when were you last there? The arrogance of you and Franzi with your "we don't need to listen because we know better" is the most broken, ill thought out and crap argument I have ever heard, in fact it's not an argument at all, I'm not bothering with either of you from now on.
Feckin sore losers. You lost. Shut up and lets move forward, the debate is finished.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:57 pm

He is also pro controlled immigration and pro controlled immigration from commonwealth countries in places like Asia and Africa. How that makes him a racist is beyond me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

What are you on about?

So do I but what has that got to do with anyone on this forum? I don't know one person who has professed support for Farage, bar one banned one. The only person with a Farage avatar has it to wind up the people who hate him. Why are the innies so obsessed with Farage? It's like the race issue I swear it would go away smartish if the Gaurdian readers didn't keep mentioning it ten times a day. He wasn't even allowed to be on the leave campaign even the odious cnut Cameron refused to share a stage with him, give Farage a rest FFS!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Greenskin wrote:
But on the other side of the coin there was a government minister speaking at an anti brexit rally at Westminster today, called Soubrey or something like that-God, what an unseemly, emotionally blackmailing woman. As gut churningly dreadful and cringeworthy as Chris Webb banging on about the Janner nation at Wembley.

She is the Business minister and absolutely horrible and she has to have come out with one of the most cringeworthy moments in politics ever.  Unable to understand what the crowd is chanting, she proclaims:

"Make them sing Hey Jude, I love that"

If you can stomach her until you get that far, it's at -46.20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and sure enough, the sheeple comply..

The whole thing is quite revolting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Anyway feck this it's a waste of time, anyone that doesn't agree with Brexit can go and join the 400 students outside the Houses of Parliament kicking off about a democratic decision they don't like. Very Happy The other 600 have shared a few e's out and gone down the boozer.
Franzis ponepdering a pie chart of his arse and which colour he can represent how many times it's been handed to him on a plate.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

How is BTM an insult? Youve both of you never watched it, it represents my views on Europe quite well. Respect me and my views, you don't have to agree with them but do listen to them, and I will respect you and debate with you until the cows come home, ignore me and just lecture me and you are a twat. That's only an opinion but it's no different to how I am in real life. We often mention the pub analogy but we be talking down the pub if you turned away from me every time I spoke then I would turn away from you but I'd probably call you a twat first. I've lived and worked in some rough areas it's how I am, its how most people are in the real world, when were you last there? The arrogance of you and Franzi with your "we don't need to listen because we know better" is the most broken, ill thought out and crap argument I have ever heard, in fact it's not an argument at all, I'm not bothering with either of you from now on.
Feckin sore losers. You lost. Shut up and lets move forward, the debate is finished.

If you bother to read what people post, you will see that I did watch BTM.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Anyway feck this it's a waste of time,

I agree. Brexit is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Shame you didn't mention it before I write the previous paragraph, anyway you've joined into an argument I was having with Franzi who's now gone to read the Gaurdian to find a suitable response to something I said about ten posts ago. Anyway you are blinkered, maybe I am too but my side won, you lost get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

I agree. Brexit is dead.

Deluded fool.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm beginning to suspect that somebody has something of an obsession about me.

Despite proclaiming he wants nothing more to do with me ("I'm not bothering with either of you from now on") only two posts and 13 minutes later, with no intervening response from me, I'm named in a post ("Franzis ponepdering a pie chart")...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Sorry 2 posts out of 3 ("Franzi who's now gone to read the Gaurdian") in the next 19 minutes.

Reading the paper and ponepdering at the same time, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Shame you didn't mention it before I write the previous paragraph, anyway you've joined into an argument I was having with Franzi who's now gone to read the Gaurdian to find a suitable response to something I said about ten posts ago. Anyway you are blinkered, maybe I am too but my side won, you lost get used to it.

You may have won a battle but you haven't won the war.....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 pm

How about a pie chart representing the amount of people voting to leave and the amount of people voting to stay in Europe? Good night.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Sleep bI'd prefer a pie chart on the youth unemployment in the Eurozone.

In particular, Spain, Greece, Portugal, France, Italy and Croatia.

Truly mind boggling.

Still, so long as we're alright though!

Last edited by Rollo Tomasi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

I agree. Brexit is dead.

Deluded fool.

Yet another insult. Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's all you are really good for......

Anyhow, we will see who is most deluded..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next