Les Miserable
PlymptonPilgrim
Rickler
Sir Francis Drake
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
If you lot would stop sticking up for the dinosaur that is the FA this shit would be easier to deal with, I feel vindicated in not following the PL greedy bastards to a man.

I think that this thread is all about how Argyle voted and if they (or who) said yes, then why?!!

A lot of people over here can't understand why I don't follow the PL or support a top flight club as well as Argyle!

Maybe (just an idea - not fully thought through - yet) the FL should go their own way and England should have some sort of American system. Isolate the PL. Let them have their closed shop. Then go to the courts to ensure playoffs for any Champions League/ additional Europa league places up for grabs. The FA can keep the FA Cup (the PL guaranteed Europa League place) and the League Cup winners would automatically qualify for the Europa League from the FL.

What would Sky etc do then?

The FL would have to of course ensure a fairer distribution of wealth betwwen all the FL clubs.

I know all that Moisty but my reference was to Franny sticking up for the PL and their money grabbing ways in a thread only recently. Why should they share their money out with the likes of us was the cry? Cos they are bad for football, I rest my case, anti capitalist coont that I am.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
If you lot would stop sticking up for the dinosaur that is the FA this shit would be easier to deal with, I feel vindicated in not following the PL greedy bastards to a man.

I think that this thread is all about how Argyle voted and if they (or who) said yes, then why?!!

A lot of people over here can't understand why I don't follow the PL or support a top flight club as well as Argyle!

Maybe (just an idea - not fully thought through - yet) the FL should go their own way and England should have some sort of American system. Isolate the PL. Let them have their closed shop. Then go to the courts to ensure playoffs for any Champions League/ additional Europa league places up for grabs. The FA can keep the FA Cup (the PL guaranteed Europa League place) and the League Cup winners would automatically qualify for the Europa League from the FL.

What would Sky etc do then?

The FL would have to of course ensure a fairer distribution of wealth betwwen all the FL clubs.

I know all that Moisty but my reference was to Franny sticking up for the PL and their money grabbing ways in a thread only recently. Why should they share their money out with the likes of us was the cry? Cos they are bad for football, I rest my case, anti capitalist coont that I am.

You feckin wot?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:52 pm

The thread the other day when I was arguing that money from the prem should be shared around a bit through the leagues, academies and youth training and you said it was all fine why should they do that? I could look it up if I could be bothered.
[edited by mods - no need for that Amster)
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
The thread the other day when I was arguing that money from the prem should be shared around a bit through the leagues, academies and youth training and you said it was all fine why should they do that? I could look it up if I could be bothered.
[edited by mods - no need for that Amster]

No. Nowhere near good enough.

You find it.

Except I've never said any such thing.

So you won't find it because you can't because it does not exist because I never said any such thing.

If it does exist then bloody find it and link to it.

Or apologise for making shit up.

Or do nothing at all and basically admit that you were wrong all along, which you are, by doing so.
Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
[edited by mods - no need for that Amster]

No. Nowhere near good enough.

You find it.

Except I've never said any such thing.

So you won't find it because you can't because it does not exist because I never said any such thing.

If it does exist then bloody find it and link to it.

Or apologise for making shit up.

Or do nothing at all and basically admit that you were wrong all along, which you are, by doing so.

Apologise? Feck me you need to get over yourself. If you think I'm wading through pages of shite, pie charts non amusing cartoons and gruniad inspired crap to prove a point then you don't know me at all, well that's a fact you don't know me. Anyway my point stands you said only the other day the tv money is all for the PL and the yoof, lower leagues don't deserve feck all, now go and have a lie down you pompous prick.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 pm

I have not said that.

Nothing vaguely like it.

Not ever.

You are either accidentally mistaken or a deliberate liar. Which is it?
Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Fook off.
Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 pm

In fact let me put it another way, if this argument was a 12" pie and the amount of pie relating to how much I care about what you think of me was given to you you'd be going to bed hungry tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:10 pm

It must be a liar, then.

This is not the first time you have invented stuff I am supposed to have said.

Please desist.
Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Fook off you pompous twat.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Stop making shit up.

And be man enough to admit it and apologise when you do.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
It must be a liar, then.

LOl. Like it was ever going to be option one.
Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Stop making shit up.

And be man enough to admit it and apologise when you do.

lol! You still here? I'm not apologising for feck all I stand by what I say, now toddle off and make another pie chart. Just cos your losing the Brexit debate don't get all angsty with me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Stop. Telling. Lies.

I really don't object to people disagreeing with me. That's fine.

But people inventing things I am supposed to have said or done so they can back up a snippet that is pure invention and was never based in fact to start with is just plain pathetic.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:37 pm

I saw it in black and white now bore on, or off.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Have we finished guys? Or would you like your own thread to carry on insulting each other?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:04 pm

I haven't insulted anybody.

I have just pointed out that I have never said the things that I have been accused of saying.

The accusation is entirely without basis.

The accusor has completely failed to substantiate his claim.

"Liar" is not an insult. It is the only word applicable given that he has spurned the chance to admit that he is mistaken.

What other word is there?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Without wishing to take sides I think I recall SFD saying something along the lines of 'why should the PL share their wealth with the minnows'. Apologies if mistaken but I'm pretty shore it's out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Without wishing to take sides I think I recall SFD saying something along the lines of  'why should the PL share their wealth with the minnows'. Apologies if mistaken but I'm pretty shore it's out there somewhere.

Light the blue touch paper..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Without wishing to take sides I think I recall SFD saying something along the lines of  'why should the PL share their wealth with the minnows'. Apologies if mistaken but I'm pretty shore it's out there somewhere.

It can't be.  SFD's never wrong.  He told us so.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:23 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Light the blue touch paper..... Laughing

Then find it.

Put up or shut up.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 pm

You find it, I don't really give a fcuk either way.....although it would be hilarious if it turned out that the man who is never wrong, is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
You find it, I don't really give a fcuk either way.....although it would be hilarious if it turned out that the man who is never wrong, is wrong.

How can I find something that does not exist?

Where do I look?

The only thing vaguely like the topic you mentioned that I can think of was this: https://www.argyletd.com/t9549p25-new-league-structure#303448

My alledged quote isn't there though.

And nor is it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Thread split by me. Carry on arguing here chaps. Original thread remains for those who want to comment on that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:09 pm

This isn't so much a hijack as standing up for truth and decency.

Or can anybody make up anything they please, refuse to back it up and instead respond with a barrage of insults and not expect to be challenged?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SFD/Amster Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD/Amster Hijack   SFD/Amster Hijack Empty

Back to top Go down

SFD/Amster Hijack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next