ATD Hijack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 am

The farm idiot is mouthing off again....

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59020

IJN wrote:
What tickled me was, both of them think they are so super intelligent yet, it took a Janner to point out what my username over there was an anagram of.

Well, I tell you what tickled me...

When I signed up to pasoti yonks ago and gave my email address for ‘Green Soldier’ as relicking@gmail.com.

It was just you (IJN) and me in the middle of the night... And you approved me in less than an hour.

Being the mental midget that you are.. You didn’t realize that it was an anagram of my name. I am not surprised, because you are almost Neanderthal and can almost never ever get it right anyway! And not surprisingly, talking of Janners.... There wasn’t a janner on the whole mod team who sussed it out!

And I don’t think I am super intelligent. You do! You keep mentioning it. You obviously have an inferiority complex, which let’s face it, is expected.
But as it happens you are correct. Lucky guess for you, eh?

And didn’t you say you wouldn’t sign up to ATD and post? Not telling lies again are we ‘Sting Curtain’? Oh yes... That great anagram of ‘Tring is a cunt’. So sad. You are a grown man, or meant to be?

... and you are representing Argyle fans? No wonder we are in the shit we are in!

And Peter_dout...

IJN wrote:

Tring and Rickler go into some form of stasis I think.

Peter_dout wrote:

They do when things appear to be OK, it went in to overdrive when Stapes re-appeared. I do enjoy the occasional foray over there but I don't taken seriously since I made a couple of pro IJN posts based on the fact of actually having met him. A concept alien to those two, got called 'loopy' for that.

“We do when things appear to be ok?” Care to explain what that means?

...and you don’t get taken seriously because you make ridiculous claims such as ‘Brenda’ has been placed on “gardening leave”. A claim I openly scoffed at on this site.

But then you made the mother of all idiotic claims!

The concept of meeting IJN and making Pro posts, and to do otherwise being Alien.?

To be honest... I don’t know what the fuck you are going on about? But to set the record straight...

I have met IJN. I walked up to him on his home turf in the lounge he liked to hang in at HP and congratulated him on his fundraising efforts. (Now you know he will hang in the Devonport with Brent)

Anyway.... Being the ignorant pig that he is... He couldn’t even say thank you or look me in the eye. He just grunted... Urrghh

His brain couldn't react fast enough to the situation.

I just laughed at him. He’s pathetic.

The original keyboard coward.

...and that is a "Pro" post!

Last edited by Rickler on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 am

lol! Methinks Napoleon doth protest too much.

As for his nodding, Aviva boy followers.................... come onto ATD and have a chat, if you're feeling clever enough. jocolor

Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Always glad of the attention!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 am

I dout Peter will respond................. he's gone back to the nodding Aviva routine. It's easier, you don't have to think. Just agree with Newell, he's always so right. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I dout Peter will respond................. he's gone back to the nodding Aviva routine. It's easier, you don't have to think. Just agree with Newell, he's always so right. Rolling Eyes

jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm

I can see it now .... up at the fanfest.... a quick joke and a quick "Come on Tom ( IJN parlance ), what are you doing talking with those idiots ... waste of space they are .. they're not real fans"
Has anyone ever gone to those Pastyfests and ever survived to give any subsequent meaningful critque of anything ? Whatever happened to Postey ? .. he's become some boring 18th century diarist. The Borg is still alive and kicking. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:39 am

peter_dout wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

jocolor lol!

Looks like I was correct then.................. Rolling Eyes

Cat got your tongue Peter ?
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 am

Tringreen wrote:
peter_dout wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

jocolor lol!

After seeing us on the rack against a 10 man Accrington Stanley and still playing one upfront, I'm convinced we're doomed unless a new manager is appointed and allowed reasonable funds to improve the squad. Given everything Brent has said thus far, I don't believe this will happen and our destiny is to rot around the middle reaches of the BSP.

However Brent starts with a clean sheet of paper... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 am

peter_dout wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
peter_dout wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

jocolor lol!

After seeing us on the rack against a 10 man Accrington Stanley and still playing one upfront, I'm convinced we're doomed unless a new manager is appointed and allowed reasonable funds to improve the squad. Given everything Brent has said thus far, I don't believe this will happen and our destiny is to rot around the middle reaches of the BSP.

However Brent starts with a clean sheet of paper... jocolor

I reckon he'll bring other investors in before too long, if PJ has anything to do with the club. That would give me cause for some encouragement.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 am

Pasoti's official auctioneer, bucket rattler and general good guy IJN, continues to exude limitless class and sophistication.
This serial multiple account user, who incidentally loves to quote 'not breaking the rules', now claims that his son is responsible for most of his 12/13 k posts on Exeweb. lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59020&start=30

Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:19 am

My cat is responsible for all my posts on Pasoti and ATD. Nothing to do with me at all, so high folks ! good to post on here for the first time...

I suspect Mr Newell's internet history is a bit of a problem for him these days. He might even be trying to invent a new identity for himself and disown his guilty secrets ... gawd knows he tried enough usernames... Straighten that tie Newell !! Mr Brent is due shortly.

What is it about the past that frightens some people ? Even Webby seems to think the past doesn't count. That's a rather naive view, typical of those that feel they benefit fom the status quo, or have need to evade justice. If he hasn't any need for history, I would suggest he's on the wrong planet. Mind you, a little TRUTH and reconcilliation might not go amiss from the worst offender on parade above.
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:41 am

There's a great many more then just the one dossier now!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Hilarious.

ATD has been changed to the "Naughty step" up on the farm.

No doubt in a effort to stop the publicising of this site.

Wankers.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 am

Rickler wrote:

Hilarious.

ATD has been changed to the "Naughty step" up on the farm.

No doubt in a effort to stop the publicising of this site.

Wankers.

Ha ha ha ! The naughty step.................... for those who dare to think, question, and as history has shown, were 100% correct all along!

The Pasoti controllers are brain dead. Long live the Naughty Step ! lol!
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 am

It makes Ricks questions to Chris about the trust getting its own forum even more relevant.

Nothing like freedom of speech, alternative views etc etc.

And yet another one of my posts edited without an explanation or apology.

Maybe they are worried about Mark Pedlar spilling some secrets after his little outburst yesterday, and they don't want anyone on Pasoti to read it.

But overall I think it is quite funny. We give them far more grief then we get back and if that is the best they can come up with then it says more about them then it does about us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 am

I think we all know that the Trust will not have its own forum.

As a result, it will never be anything more than a wing of Pasoti. Can you imagine a Trust forum out of Pasoti control, with potentially, non Pasoti approved members being voted onto the committee ? It would blow their little minds.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:40 am

BUMP !
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:35 am

FFS.

First thing Sunday morning, making a cup of tea. I have a quick glance at the site to see if popcorn sales have gone up and read the first three posts......I then see a guest.....strange I think, who's thrown a wobbly?

2000 and feckin 11

it comes to something when you have to check for new posts, whether you want to read them or not and then the date they were created.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:46 am

lol! Who was that little Funchal Green fella on the old ATD ? He used to jump up and down with rage ! I still miss him Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 am

Too early for mega bumping!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:10 pm

lol! 
Pokesdown wrote:
FFS.

First thing Sunday morning, making a cup of tea. I have a quick glance at the site to see if popcorn sales have gone up and read the first three posts......I then see a guest.....strange I think, who's thrown a wobbly?

2000 and feckin 11

it comes to something when you have to check for new posts, whether you want to read them or not and then the date they were created.
 lol! 
Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
FFS.

2000 and feckin 11

i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATD Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Hijack   ATD Hijack Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD Hijack
Page 1 of 1