Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

PostSubject: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:12 pm

A tad early I Know, what with any more newbies arriving, anyone leaving or player injuries, but what position will Argyle finish in League One (this is open to change of minds).

I will go for 14th. I think that would be about correct. Grind out enough points to the end of the season and mid-table.

I can't see Argyle being any where near the top end of League One and I can't see them in them being in the relegation places, although a slight flirtation could be possible, before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Argyle have not strengthened the squad with quality just more poundland pro's therefore expect Adams, to quit around November with new manager Paul Wotton, unable to bring in new signings due to finacial constraints argo will be relegated in March with a nice sustainable twenty third placed finish.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:43 pm

comfortable tenth place.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:49 pm

I've no idea where they'll finish. But I do have an idea of how entertaining the football will be. It will be excruciating. Good luck to all those suffering for a lack of anything else to do. Like watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Well my pots half full, somewhere between mid-table and play off spot
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:51 pm

staying the league is the ultimate goal next season. If thats secured then 15th and bulid on that for the next season and push on for higher ground.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Relegated

Back to top Go down
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:19 am

I really don't think anyone can read it, this season, if we had a proper owner and board I would say promotion is a definite possibility, but that takes leadership and desire and INVESTMENT clearly none of these things will happen under the ongoing Brentmare.
Given large numbers of the fanbase are happy to 'consolidate', the qualityof the squad and even Adams hinting at not being over ambitious - mid table ish would seem likely or Freathy for once might have got it right.

The Brentmare continues :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:05 am

with the fans investment we can do it, James cant do it all, he only has shares valued at 3.5 million, 'real fans' must give more...
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 am

PatDunne wrote:
with the fans investment we can do it, James cant do it all, he only has shares valued at 3.5 million, 'real fans' must give more...  

That's me out I'm not a praaaaper fan I don't believe that green Jim is a fine upstanding gentlemen.
There's plenty of green fodder out there to get those buckets a rattling. Sheep
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:23 pm

15-18th. It'll be a poor season, in a poor ground, run by poor owners.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:03 pm

And it'll pour down, all Winter.
Austerity replaced by paucity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One   

Back to top Go down

What Position Will Argyle Finish In League One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1