tigertony
Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

wembley tickets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Having not been to Wembury before, except to rescue Graiser when his lorry broke down, I've no idea which seats are best/worse/include a meal/padded for old folk. Can one of you knowledgeable people please tell me, by price and/or block, which seats are best to be ''in and amongst'' the more fervent and loud Argo fans.
:greenrave:  

Check out the link Tone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I imagine there might be a rush tomorrow when tickets go on General Sale at 9am. I know there will be a lot of tickets on sale, but it might be advisable to sign up on the ticketmaster site tonight to have a better chance of securing seats/ tickets you want.

Well, I've tried to register (1130pm) and the system doesn't want to know. Fill it in (couldn't find my address from postcode) hit ''Complete Registration'' and ....... nuffin. Just in case it had registered me but not shown as such I tried to log in and ..... ''you don't exist please register''
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:31 am

tigertony wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I imagine there might be a rush tomorrow when tickets go on General Sale at 9am. I know there will be a lot of tickets on sale, but it might be advisable to sign up on the ticketmaster site tonight to have a better chance of securing seats/ tickets you want.

Well, I've tried to register (1130pm) and the system doesn't want to know. Fill it in (couldn't find my address from postcode) hit ''Complete Registration'' and ....... nuffin. Just in case it had registered me but not shown as such I tried to log in and ..... ''you don't exist please register''

Oh my God I cannot believe this but am agreeing with Tigertony. Have same issue yesterday. Going to try from 9am today
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:55 am

They let me in today on my ST, Good job I did it on my wifes ST on Monday, Tickets are flying out.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:15 am

Managed to get in at just gone 0900. I used the find my seat option as the other one seemed to put me in a queue. The row I selected (in block 114) had a lot of availability, just looked and its filled.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:28 am

Apparently the general sale opened at 8am (not 9am as stated by pafc website) and I've read on facebook that there's no limit to seats ordered?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:31 am

Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Having not been to Wembury before, except to rescue Graiser when his lorry broke down, I've no idea which seats are best/worse/include a meal/padded for old folk. Can one of you knowledgeable people please tell me, by price and/or block, which seats are best to be ''in and amongst'' the more fervent and loud Argo fans.
:greenrave:  

Check out the link Tone

bit of advice the dearest seats are not nessasary the best seats my brother in law went to last years FA cup final and payed £150 for his seat and he reckoned the £60 were better and had a better view i know the prices were more cos it was a FA Cup final but as i said the dearest is not nessarsary the best tiger
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:32 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently the general sale opened at 8am (not 9am as stated by pafc website) and I've read on facebook that there's no limit to seats ordered?

I was placed in a queue at 7-45am, waited 15 mins to get to the front....spot on 8am....all done and dusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:43 am

zyph wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I was placed in a queue at 7-45am, waited 15 mins to get to the front....spot on 8am....all done and dusted.

Used find a seat option. Sorted double quick.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:50 am

Blocks are going red already
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:18 am

Tgwu wrote:
Blocks are going red already

After this disappointment of this not being an auto Club Wembley event, I managed to get 4 together at 10:07 today. If the seating plan is to be believed then I got lucky as now just the few odd seats scattered around the original allocation left.

Pretty damn excited now chickendance
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:25 am

All blocks on sell which have not got red are all limited

Edited to say they have started open the top tiers 501 to 510
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:54 am

Website seems to have crashed
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:09 am

Do I need to register on the Argyle site before going to ticketmaster?
At the mo can't get on the Argyle eticketing site!!! So if you all log off at 1130 I'll log on.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:20 am

tigertony wrote:
At the mo can't get on the Argyle eticketing site!!! So if you all log off at 1130 I'll log on.

You do - its pretty straightforward to register though your issue this morning may be getting on the site in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:30 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Website seems to have crashed

Hull have released their tickets today I would guess.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Got mine at last!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
tigertony wrote:

You do - its pretty straightforward to register though your issue this morning may be getting on the site in the first place.
Well tried numerous times up to now (2.15pm) and can't get on to the Argyle site to register. Sure it will be a bit easier later. Better be!!!!
I'm sure Argyle are aware of the problem? .... or not?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:37 pm

tigertony wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Well tried numerous times up to now (2.15pm) and can't get on to the Argyle site to register. Sure it will be a bit easier later. Better be!!!!
I'm sure Argyle are aware of the problem? .... or not?

You could always just phone tone Very Happy ........Ticketmaster 0845 872 3335
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:38 pm

me and the boy are going, tho 3 seats and 1 row apart. Only the cheap seats lleft if you want to sit together!!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:39 pm

phone has been permanently engaged when I tried it today
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:41 pm

I was at Wembley to watch United beat Everton last month in the Fa cup Semi-Final
Ill Be there on Saturday to watch United Beat Palace in the Fa Cup Final
and ive just bagged tickets to go up on bank holiday Monday to cheer on my home town club Plymouth
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Thankyou...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:49 pm

HERE TO HELP FANS WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT THEIR TICKETS YET

The two tiers that was open first has only 97 seats left, after these it is only the seats in the top tier that is unsold

Blocks 513 to 525 has not been open yet

Word going around is we have sold between 25,000 to 27,00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Argyle reporting that 27,000 sold so far. On the face of it quite impressive in two and a half days. A good pointer will be the final figure at the end of today, as the vast majority needing tickets after going on general sale would have been on the ball and getting them today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

wembley tickets
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next