VillageGreen
tigertony
Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

wembley tickets - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:12 pm

These are all quotes from Argyle

Coaches

Coaches for Wembley will leave Home Park at 7am from outside the Devonport End.

Accornding to ticket office an hour ago, 50 coaches are full

Trains

GWR have provided us with the following train times from Plymouth to Paddington and vice versa, on Monday, May 30.

Plymouth to Paddington
05.30, 06.55, 07.05*, 07.48, 07.55*, 08.53

And returning from Paddington
18.00, 18.30, 19.00, 19.07, 19.27, 19.30, 20.30.

Those shown '*' are awaiting firm times from Network Rail

Other routes available to supporters are the CrossCountry Train service to Bristol and onwards to London, and Exeter to Waterloo on South West Trains.

Transport for London have advised us that the Bakerloo line platforms at Paddington are closed until mid-August 2016. Fans intending to use London Underground to get to Wembley should either:

- Take the eastbound Hammersmith & City lines two stops to Baker Street and then use the northbound Metropolitan or Jubilee lines to Wembley Park or
- Make the 18 minute walk to Marylebone and catch Chiltern Railways to Wembley Stadium.

More information can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:15 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
ATD Meet up at Wembley  ?
id be up for that a bit of sanity amongst 30k avivas lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm

If anyone has a suggestion for a pub near Wembley, then get it online and we'll have a few sherberts together.

P.s Your welcome as well Porky :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 4:26 pm

The Torch
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Club has tweeted (about 15minutes ago) that 31232 argyle tickets have been sold.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Club has tweeted (about 15minutes ago) that 31232 argyle tickets have been sold.
That is fantastic support and shows the bumlicking Ministanders the supports there, Argyle dont have to be small and Village like they are under Jimmy and Community Si, forever, Think Big ffs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:28 pm

I see out cut-off point for buying tickets is Sunday!! WTF? That's a whole week before the actual game! Wimbledons cut off is Wednesday. Is this fair? I assume it's a postal thing? A extra week of sales to the GA could be a matter of few thousand/last minute fans not wanting to miss out as the hype builds!!

Due to an ever changing and a hectic personal two weeks, I don't know if I can make it until around Wednesday. That'll be too late, FFS. As said on JL's FB page, why can't we order them up until, say, the day before, and pick them up at Wembley? Don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
That is fantastic support and shows the bumlicking Ministanders the supports there, Argyle dont have to be small and Village like they are under Jimmy and Community Si, forever, Think Big ffs!

Jeez we sold 26,000+ for our first visit, your Towns 2 and 1/2 times the size!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Why was Argyle ambulant disabled treated differently then Wimbledon

Wimbledon

If you are eligible to purchase a ticket as ambulant disabled, then you are entitled to a free carer ticket and one can be added to your basket. Please be prepared to show proof of eligibility as you enter the stadium.

The Football League advise that the most accessible seats are rows 30/31 on level 1.

Disabled supporters with a wheelchair need to purchase by contacting AFC Wimbledon Ticket Office directly.

Argyle

Disabled Tickets: There are a number of Wheelchair and Personal Assistant, and Disability and Personal Assistant tickets available. These are sold direct from the Argyle Ticket Office, NOT from Ticketmaster.

Wimbledon ambulant disabled could sit any where in the stadium with their families, Argyle were restrictive to one area reserved for disable and cares only
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Not many tickets sold today by the look of the website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Foxy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Jeez we sold 26,000+ for our first visit, your Towns 2 and 1/2 times the size!!

But we're Wemberlee vets. It's nothing new to us.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thumbs
I was thinking that there is a chance others may be in green so I bought this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:40 am

Popcorn Pig wrote:
I see out cut-off point for buying tickets is Sunday!! WTF? That's a whole week before the actual game! Wimbledons cut off is Wednesday. Is this fair? I assume it's a postal thing? A extra week of sales to the GA could be a matter of  few thousand/last minute fans not wanting to miss out as the hype builds!!

Due to an ever changing and a hectic personal two weeks, I don't know if I can make it until around Wednesday. That'll be too late, FFS. As said on JL's FB page, why can't we order them up until, say, the day before, and pick them up at Wembley? Don't make sense.

Its inconceivable that no tickets will be unavailable after Sunday. Whatever allocation that Ticketmaster hold for us will be returned to Home Park for sale by Chantelle.  Not even clueless Jimmy would stand for zero sales a full 8 days before kick off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:58 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:
I see out cut-off point for buying tickets is Sunday!! WTF? That's a whole week before the actual game! Wimbledons cut off is Wednesday. Is this fair? I assume it's a postal thing? A extra week of sales to the GA could be a matter of  few thousand/last minute fans not wanting to miss out as the hype builds!!

Its inconceivable that no tickets will be unavailable after Sunday. Whatever allocation that Ticketmaster hold for us will be returned to Home Park for sale by Chantelle.  Not even clueless Jimmy would stand for zero sales a full 8 days before kick off

Is that right, Harve? Unsold tickets will be returned to Argo for general sale?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:06 am

Popcorn Pig wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Popcorn Pig wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:

I'm surmising but there will be multiple people who will want tickets next week for a myriad of reasons. It really is inconceivable that there will be no access to original allocation from somewhere
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Club tweeted at 1626 that 32018 tickets sold.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 5:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:

I'm surmising but there will be multiple people who will want tickets next week for a myriad of reasons. It really is inconceivable that there will be no access to original allocation from somewhere

If was going to go, i would have only been able to purchase a ticket on Tuesday 24 May, then look around for cheap transport to London.

Someone over the road there also mentioned this cut off time to buy tickets.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:52 pm

The blocks that are open there are around 600 seats to sell, but there are five blocks that as not been open in the top tier.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:47 am

Still not sure about going, tbh I know the cut offs to morrow, but might give it a miss almsot had heart attacks watching semi 2nd leg
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:56 am

What is the rational in stopping the sale of tickets?

...and why can't you print them at home?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:03 am

Tgwu wrote:
Why was Argyle ambulant disabled treated differently then Wimbledon

Wimbledon

If you are eligible to purchase a ticket as ambulant disabled, then you are entitled to a free carer ticket and one can be added to your basket. Please be prepared to show proof of eligibility as you enter the stadium.

The Football League advise that the most accessible seats are rows 30/31 on level 1.

Disabled supporters with a wheelchair need to purchase by contacting AFC Wimbledon Ticket Office directly.

Argyle

Disabled Tickets: There are a number of Wheelchair and Personal Assistant, and Disability and Personal Assistant tickets available. These are sold direct from the Argyle Ticket Office, NOT from Ticketmaster.

Wimbledon ambulant disabled could sit any where in the stadium with their families, Argyle were restrictive to one area reserved for disable and cares only

I had reply from PADSA

Wembley Issues / PADSA

Hello

I will forward this issue as with other complaints over to Martyn Starnes and Wembley.

We are aware of so many issues.

I will inform you of the outcomes once we have sorted them.

Susan Clark

PADSA Secretary
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
I've heard that someone POD for a play off last year. We're top tier I believe. Half price for senior citizens lol

Geddon Ginge!

In theory I see no reason why it couldn't be POTD. Even if AFCW sell all their allocation, which I'm assuming is the same as Argo's, that's only 70,000. Wembley capacity is 90,000.

I'm not going. I'll watch it in the boozer - well, at least until we start going tits up. Shouldn't even be in the play-offs. We could and should have gone up automatically.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:42 am

I totally agree that we could and should have gone up automatically but given that you have been predicting that we would lose 0-2 every match since time began I find your new found revisionist optimism surprising.

I'd be very interested to know what the positives are that have led to this new interpretation.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:49 am

Sir Franny, any chance you can sort a Pie Chart of Freathys predictions please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

wembley tickets
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next