RegGreen
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread Empty
PostSubject: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle

Man in the middle Oliver Langford  GAMES 40 YELLOWS 90    RED 4

Assisted by Adam Matthews and Carl Brook

Fourth official Gavin Ward

Argyle News

Full squad to pick from, 2,800 tickets was issue to us, 1,700 sold

Coaches will leave Home Park, ahead of the trip to Fratton Park, at midday on Thursday.

Portsmouth News

Portsmouth rest a few player like us

There are only tickets left for the Family section

(Sorry readers got carried away with first post)

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon May 09, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Webby is writing to Derek Adams and wants your support jocolor

If you're referring to the 1st leg TGWU then I'm going. Meeting Innocent in the Good Companion for a couple of jars.

Anyone else goin' fockin Fratton?

Al - I'll look for your phone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

If you're referring to the 1st leg TGWU then I'm going. Meeting Innocent in the Good Companion for a couple of jars.

Have a look for his banner, too, while you're at it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

dear del,

how fits your wife out of interest? or if you dont have a wife being an equal opportunist if you dont have a wife i am just as happy with knowing how fit your girlfriend is? or failing that let me know if you have any sisters or aunts who are fit. Say hi to your mum if shes fit. oh and make sure you win on thursday n sunday as it reflects well on my job prospects, let me know if you need a speech prepared for social media as i have two accounts on there pretending to be a fan of the club and an ex manager and for the players before kickoff so you dont have too.

hit me back just to chat

your biggest fan this is chris xx

ps how fit is your nan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Have a look for his banner, too, while you're at it .
Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:06 am

Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

dear del,

how fits your wife out of interest? or if you dont have a wife being an equal opportunist if you dont have a wife i am just as happy with knowing how fit your girlfriend is? or failing that let me know if you have any sisters or aunts who are fit. Say hi to your mum if shes fit. oh and make sure you win on thursday n sunday as it reflects well on my job prospects, let me know if you need a speech prepared for social media as i have two accounts on there pretending to be a fan of the club and an ex manager and for the players before kickoff so you dont have too.

hit me back just to chat

ps how fit is your nan?
not long now before he pipes up with his usual rally the troops bollocks
1lets all sing play up pompey
2 dont celebrate on the pitch(real reason so jimmy dont have to pay a fine )
3 the said fine could go towards james buying a new striker. ..onwards & upwards yours faithfully talking
Bollocks your pres chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Looking forward to Thursday. First trip to Fratton park, full house and Argyle coming off a decent result. Pompey have a decent injury list so going for a 2 - 0 win to the mighty greens.
Oh, and I know shit loads of Pompey fans Very Happy

Watching the home game in the pub rather than feeding Brent's pension pot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:46 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

dear del,

hit me back just to chat

ps how fit is your nan?
3 the said fine could go towards james buying a new striker. ..onwards & upwards yours faithfully talking
Bollocks your pres chris

Didnt that sriker turn out to be some fireman who played football part time in wales? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

dear del,

hit me back just to chat

ps how fit is your nan?
Bollocks your pres chris

Didnt that sriker turn out to be some fireman who played football part time in wales? lol! lol!
yeah hence all the free firemans hats in the devonport end for plebby & his jocolor : jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:33 am

Jesus,  the horror of the Play-Offs.

I just hope Argyle do not get thrashed at Fratton and then take it forward to Sunday with it all still to play for.

I would take a win nil defeat, a win nil win or a 1-1 draw. Making the Sunday interesting.

This game will ooze edge and pressure,  thrown to supporters just to complicate matters even further. Bookies make Pompey favs for promotion, added pressure already. I looked in on their forum and they are basically saying Pompey will either storm both ties or collaspe in dramatic fashion, with some sensible and formidable score lines suggested.

You can see why so many are holding off purchasing a ticket until the result is  known on Thursday. Pompey are now complaining about the Milton End possibly not being full with Argyle fans ? , along with moans that Argyle are struggling to sell home tickets ?.

Of course, had Argyle been at home first (which I would have preferred) it would have been a sell out.

And Saturday's lotto numbers are. 4 9 12 42 26 39

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed May 11, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:45 am

Pompey fans are absolutely confident of getting to Wembley and rightly so. It'll all be over tomorrow. Both times we've met this season Pompey have completely outplayed us and are clearly by far the better team. And as we all know when it really matters Argo always go completely missing. No full house on Sunday.

Pompey 4-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:13 pm

DEREK Adams has known for some time which of his Argyle players will take to the field against Portsmouth but is keeping his cards close to his chest ahead of the play-off semi-final.

The Greens are gearing up for their second consecutive run in the Sky Bet League 2 play-offs to begin on Thursday, as they face Pompey for the third time this season, ahead of the second leg of the tie at Home Park on Sunday.

Adams began making his own preparations for the play-offs well before Argyle thumped Hartlepool United 5-0 in their final league game of the campaign, allowing himself plenty of time to work privately on tactics and strategies for his first ever play-off experience.

"I've already decided my team," said Derek. "I'd already picked my team before Saturday's game against Hartlepool.

read more here

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:12 pm

mcormick
mellor
hartley
nelson
sawyer
mchugh/houghton depends if mchugh is fit if not its a no brainer who will instead.
boateng
jervis
carey
tanner
matt

there you go
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Forster instead of Mellor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Forster instead of Mellor

i would have wylde for tanner myself but like with forster i think he will be benched in favour of mellor.

but with squad so small there isnt alot to choose from starting 11 wise.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Portsmouth season ticket holders lose Fratton Park seats to Sky cameras for Plymouth Argyle play-off

TEN season ticket holders at Portsmouth have been ousted from their regular seats to make way for Sky Sports cameras tomorrow night – with at least one missing the match altogether.

The television behemoth will broadcast both legs of the play-off semi-final live on Thursday and Sunday from Fratton Park and Home Park respectively, and requires camera operators in the stands for more angles.

While no seats have been made unavailable at Argyle because of the cameras, some supporters' views will be impeded, though the club has offered those affected alternatives, if wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Pompey boss ready to take injury risk

PAUL COOK admitted Pompey have injury concerns going into the Plymouth play-off showdown.

And the Blues revealed boss he will be prepared to take a risk on team selection with the stakes so high against the Pilgrims.

Pompey have a host of fitness issues going into their biggest game in years at Fratton Park.

Marc McNulty (hamstring) and Kyle Bennett (ankle) are winning their battles to be available.

They have trained along with Matt Clarke, who has been sidelined with a groin injury.

Ben Close also took part in a session at Fratton Park after limping off against the Cobblers.

Conor Chaplin is struggling with the knock which kept him out of the clash with Northampton. Adam Webster (ankle) and Ryan Fulton (hamstring) are also in the same boat.

That leaves Cook with some tough calls to make, but he feels a calculated gamble or two is worth taking.

He said: ‘We have got quite a few injuries at the moment. People know that. There’s a massive risk. Massive risk.

‘You don’t want to be putting lads on and taking them off after eight minutes.

‘There’s a risk to that. But, at this stage of the season, do you take risks or sit safe?

‘That’s the reason managers get paid.

‘You have to make decisions after speaking to players and knowing their character.

‘You may take one risk, but if you risk three or four you are gambling with the game.

‘I don’t think we’d gamble like that, but I would be prepared to take a risk or two. It’s the play-offs. You can get to Wembley. These are all factors you throw in.

‘There’s a million factors. But whatever team we put out will be a good team.’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:48 am

Portsmouth still have not sold out their home tickets for tonight game

Still time to secure your seat for play-off clash

A limited number of tickets will be available to buy for Thursday’s play-off clash with Plymouth at Fratton Park (7.45pm kick-off) from 10am tomorrow.

The majority of these are restricted view seats in the South Stand, but there are also some that have been made available in the North Stand Lower.

There are also a limited number of tickets in the executive area of the South Stand.

And seats are still available to buy in the Family Section, where fans must be accompanied by a junior.
All tickets can be purchased from the Frogmore Road ticket office or by calling 0345 646 1898.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:15 pm

On my way down from London Town. Couple of ESBs by the harbour, then off to meet Trickle nearer the ground. COYG
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Bloody hell, it's muggy here. Done the Good Companion and now in The Milton Arms. Rozzers everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Trickle Aggro, Trickle Aggro woooah wooooah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:42 pm

i wonder how many times the sky cameras will be zoomed in on that pompey fan with the hat and bell during the game tonight

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:47 pm

IT IS LILAC FOR TONIGHT
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Portsmouth have signed goalkeeper Ryan Allsop on loan from Bournemouth
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Angry wrote:
i wonder how many times the sky cameras will be zoomed in on that pompey fan with the hat and bell during the game tonight

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread   Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle matchday thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next