The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs Empty
PostSubject: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:23 pm

FOLLOWING the announcement of the dates and times for our Sky Bet League 2 Play-off semi-final ties against Portsmouth we can announce ticketing details for the two fixtures.

The games will take place on Thursday, May 12 (7.45pm) and Sunday, May 16 (6pm). Although it is not yet known at which venue each game will be staged, tickets are going on sale in advance to give all Argyle supporters plenty of time to claim their seats.

Tickets for the Green Army for each leg - which both clubs have priced at their standard regular season prices - will go on sale to priority groups from 9am, Wednesday May 4. All details of when supporters can purchase tickets are detailed below.

The Home Park ticket office will be open daily, and our dedicated telephone ticket line will also be manned for additional hours. Again, full details can be found below.

We recommend, if possible, buying online, at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as the best option to save time and to avoid billing costs to your 'phone.

Please note: The Family Zone For All will not be open for our home leg, but a family ticket will be available to purchase in any section of the ground.

Home prices can be found at this link. Tickets will cost an extra £2 if any remain to be sold on the day of the game.

Standard Fratton Park prices can be found here.

TICKET PRIORITIES - Home fixture

Wednesday, May 4, 9am: tickets go on sale to: Green Members; White Members; Big Green Lottery Members. This includes those that have purchased Memberships for 2016-17 season. Up to two tickets per member.
   Saturday, May 7, immediately post-Hartlepool match: those with ticket stubs from BOTH Dagenham & Redbridge and Hartlepool home games can purchase one home play-off ticket only. Stubs must be produced, therefore tickets are available in-person only.
   Sunday, May 8, 9am: General sale to all supporters.

TICKET PRIORITIES - Away Fixture

Wednesday, May 4, 9am: tickets on sale to Green Members; White Members; Big Green Lottery Members. One ticket only. 2015-16 Members only.
   Sunday, May 8, 9am: General sale to all supporters.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES

Wednesday, May 4-Friday, May 6: In person 9am-6pm; telephone (0845 872 3335) noon-7pm; online ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 24/7.
   Saturday, May 7: 9am-2pm, then immediately after the game, for as long as there is demand.
   Sunday, May 8: In person 9am-4pm; telephone 11am-3pm; online 24/7.
   Monday, May 9-Wednesday, May 11: In person and telephone 9am-6pm. Online 24/7.
   Thursday, May 12: Timings dependent on whether we are home or away that evening

A reminder of ticket prices

Prices

Adults: £20  
65+ and Students: £15
Under-18: £7

Wheelchair and Disabled Stand
Adults: £15  
65+ and Students: £12
Under-18: £6

All prices will increase by £2 when bought on the day of a fixture. A family ticket - for one adult and one under 18 - costs £25, rising to £29 on a match-day. Additional under 18s are £5 (£7 match-days).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:
We recommend, if possible, buying online, at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as the best option to save time and to avoid billing costs to your 'phone.

lol!  So, there you are, the club's official covering it's own arse response to the huge premiums that could be paid by phone purchasing fans. Easy, isn't it. Farm it out/sub contract services, and then blame someone else. No responsibility whatsoever apparently. What's the betting the same company will be running the ticketing next year at the same rates, despite the horror stories.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Roll up, roll up, historic debt to pay off raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:50 pm

How come the 16th is on a Sunday, is Argyle using a different calender
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Hope everyone had the foresight to hang on to their Dagenham and Redbridge ticket stubs, knowing that the club would decide, a fortnight later, that you'd need it to claim a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Hope everyone had the foresight to hang on to their Dagenham and Redbridge ticket stubs, knowing that the club would decide, a fortnight later, that you'd need it to claim a ticket.

Lobbed mine straight into the recycle bin as soon as I got home. Luckily I've got absolutely no intention of going anyway due to a combination of last seasons Wycombe embarrassment and regime despisal. Will I be at Wembley if by some miracle we fluke the semis? Fcuking right I will cheers jocolor geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Laughable really. Why the Daggers game, why not any game. And why the stubb? They know who buys what for what games online shorely.
Who's advising this shit?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:44 pm

I am hoping Argyle will be at home first, the interest will be electric.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Lobbed mine straight into the recycle bin as soon as I got home. Luckily I've got absolutely no intention of going anyway due to a combination of last seasons Wycombe embarrassment and regime despisal. Will I be at Wembley if by some miracle we fluke the semis? Fcuking right I will cheers jocolor geek

My god, i don't think anyone will forget the Wycombe shambles. I went to both the PO games and was most annoyed.

This is a different kettle of fish though and as the Pompey fans are saying, it is the bottle Play-Off. I suppose the pressure is all on Pompey for this one, not so much for Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Same here Les.
I'll be watching both games from the comfort of my living room, with a nice cup of tea and maybe some French Fancies.

But should we get to Wembley, then I can't deny my children possibly THE only chance they'll ever get to see Argyle play there.

And as i'll be sober this time we get to Wembley, hell, I might even remember the event too lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

My god, i don't think anyone will forget the Wycombe shambles. I went to both the PO games and was most annoyed.

This is a different kettle of fish though and as the Pompey fans are saying, it is the bottle Play-Off. I suppose the pressure is all on Pompey for this one, not so much for Argyle.
The White Horse pub in Wycombe was the best thing about those 2 matches last year.
I admire a good pole dancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs    Breaking  news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking news on Argyle tickets and pricing for Portsmouth play offs
Page 1 of 1