Dick Trickle
Elias
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Portsmouth  play off tickets Empty
PostSubject: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:58 am

Portsmouth have announced their play off tickets issue and prices

Tickets for the home tie of Pompey’s play-off semi-final against Plymouth with this week go on sale.

However, the Blues have still to learn the exact dates for the two-legged contest.

Paul Cook’s men will definitely face the Pilgrims, with next weekend’s final round of league fixtures to decide who has the perceived advantage of being at home for the second leg.

If Pompey finish in fifth position, Fratton Park will stage the second leg, to be played either on Sunday, May 15 (6pm) or Wednesday, May 18 (7.45pm).

Should they claim sixth spot, they will be at home in the first leg, to take place on either Thursday, May 12 (7.45pm) or Saturday, May 14 (7.30pm).

Matters may be up in the air as regards dates for the Fratton faithful’s diaries but tickets are to go on sale at 10am on Wednesday, May 4.

Season-ticket holders and Trust shareholders will then have until 8pm on Sunday, May 8, to purchase their seats.

With interest among supporters anticipated to be high, Pompey have employed Quaytickets to provide a dedicated call centre to deal with demand.

The Quaytickets call centre will be manned by 40 staff seven-days-a-week, open from 9am to 8pm after Wednesday’s opening day.

Those wishing to order by phone can call 0333 320 0750.

In addition, there is the option to buy through fans’ existing online accounts until May 8.

Those season-ticket holders and shareholders wishing to secure their seats in person can visit the Frogmore Road ticket office or the Fratton end booths from 10am to 5pm from Wednesday to Friday.

Seats are restricted to one per season ticket holder/shareholder.

General sale of tickets will begin on Monday, May 9, from 10am.

Similarly, these can bought online by calling Quaytickets or by visiting the Frogmore Road ticket office.

Tickets are priced at the usual match-day rate of £20 for adults, £15 for seniors (aged 61 plus), young persons (17-22) and £10 for wheelchair spaces and unaccompanied juniors (under-17s).

When brought in the same transaction as a full-paying adult or senior, tickets are priced at £5 for juniors.

Seats bought over the phone from Quaytickets are subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket (which includes postage).

Tickets purchased online will incur a £2 fee per transaction if they are posted – or a £1 fee per transaction if collected at Fratton Park.

However, there is no additional charge for tickets printed at home by supporters.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon May 02, 2016 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:19 am

Ffs. Clashes with eurovision......jeez
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:00 am

I know that if they had a choice Pompey would prefer to play the second leg away from Fratton Park as it suits their style to have a tight first leg and then counter-attack in the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:11 am

If anyone should be going, can you have a look for my phone in the away end please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:20 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I know that if they had a choice Pompey would prefer to play the second leg away from Fratton Park as it suits their style to have a tight first leg and then counter-attack in the second.

That goes the same for Argo too really - 12 away wins and 8 home defeats this season is testament to that. The evidence suggests that being at home second might be a curse for us. Both fixtures away wins this season.

Selfishly, would like us to finish 5th, so we don't play at Fratton on the 15th!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:43 am

The Argyle ticket line will be manned by sixteen year old volunteer apprentice Chantelle between the hours of 10.30 and 12.30 the day before the match.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:50 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
The Argyle ticket line will be manned by sixteen year old volunteer apprentice Chantelle between the hours of 10.30 and 12.30 the day before the match.
lol! lol! lol! lol! Its the Jimmy way! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:27 am

Amsterdamage wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:37 am

Village til the end ! Jimmy loves a janner wannabe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:55 am

Elias wrote:
Eurovision all the way mate.
Entertainment guaranteed.

I'm only bothered if we get to Wembley anyway.
I'm not a proper fan. lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:30 am

As far as I'm concerned this season of miserable failure fizzles out this weekend with our defeat to the Monkey Hangers. Forget the play-offs - we don't stand a chance against Pompey. It'll all be over before the second leg.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:36 am

fishing Earth calling Graiser, come in Graiser, do you read me?.... tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:52 am

The routing of Argyle will make the excesses seen in Rwanda, Cambodia and Bosnia seem like tea and scones at the fanfest. The only possible shred of hope is that Pompey may feel so sympathetic towards the end of the second leg that they actually deliberately concede a goal to give the Avivas something to cheer about. Debateable whether this should be shown on the Horror Channel or Comedy channel, feel sorry for the misguided saps who are actually going to the matches, ecstatically glad that I won't be there and will be instead walking around Dartmoor with a six inch nail in my shoe.

Aggregate score Pompey 14 Argyle 1
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:57 am

Freathy wrote:
As far as I'm concerned this season of miserable failure fizzles out this weekend with our defeat to the Monkey Hangers.  Forget the play-offs - we don't stand a chance against Pompey.  It'll all be over before the second leg.
You'll never sit next to Jimmy, you'll never sit next to Jimmy! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Greenskin wrote:
The routing of Argyle will make the excesses seen in Rwanda, Cambodia and Bosnia seem like tea and scones at the fanfest. The only possible shred of hope is that Pompey may feel so sympathetic towards the end of the second leg that they actually deliberately concede a goal to give the Avivas something to cheer about. Debateable whether this should be shown on the Horror Channel or Comedy channel, feel sorry for the misguided saps who are actually going to the matches, ecstatically glad that I won't be there and will be instead walking around Dartmoor with a six inch nail in my shoe.

You ain't a touch on Freathy. laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:12 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Eurovision all the way mate.
Entertainment guaranteed.

I'm only bothered if we get to Wembley anyway.
I'm not a proper fan. lol!

big decisions to be made....need argyle to not f#ck it up for me, er hang on......................
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

lol!

pasoti will be flooded with offers of help to save him £230 on actually paying some staff ! cheers study
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Did I really read on that site that fans were suggesting that they have a whip round to pay for seats in the Mayflower Terrace for the Pompey game.....some of these people even advertise their avivaness. No wonder Brent assumes they will pay up no matter what. 

The bucket rattlers, GT's and Trust have proven that Brent can get something for nothing.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Did I really read on that site that fans were suggesting that they have a whip round to pay for seats in the Mayflower Terrace for the Pompey game.....some of these people even advertise their avivaness. No wonder Brent assumes they will pay up no matter what. 

The bucket rattlers, GT's and Trust have proven that Brent can get something for nothing.

No Dick, I think you mean anything for nothing!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
fishing  Earth calling Graiser, come in Graiser, do you read me?.... tumbleweed

Read you! You must be joking.

You feckers can follow the party line if you want, me I'm supporting my team which I've done since 1959 and if we feck it up then I'll be having a pop but until then I'd sooner get behind my team, cos strangely enough that's what supporters are supposed to do.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
fishing  Earth calling Graiser, come in Graiser, do you read me?.... tumbleweed

Read you! You must be joking.

You feckers can follow the party line if you want, me I'm supporting my team which I've done since 1959 and if we feck it up then I'll be having a pop but until then I'd sooner get behind my team, cos strangely enough that's what supporters are supposed to do.

Fans like you getting behind the team is not the problem Graiser, its the non investing nightmare thats the problem.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:17 pm

[quote="sufferedsince 68"]
Amsterdamage wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! Its the Jimmy way! jocolor[/quote
laugh ]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Must admit to feeling a distinct lack of enthusiasm for the playoffs, probably because I have no expectation that the reluctant one will adequately fund the team to stay in the hallowed ground of league 1, even if we have our moment of glory at Wembley.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:37 pm

Greenskin wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:21 am

Has nobody else spotted the deliberate mistake in Pompey's announcement? They've mentioned dates for both Match A and Match B.

I wish the Football League would get it's finger out of it's arse and tell the fans which is going to be which.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth play off tickets   Portsmouth  play off tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth play off tickets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next